Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1268349 times)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
thanks for the reply boss Vic.. my wife just had a big smile when she experienced a 3d TV.. so to satisfy both ends, i'm researching on both 3d and smart tv.. from your list.. whichi is better, the 42la6200 or 42la6910? also, how much would i need to add if i bundle a mid range home theater with it (will probably buy 2 sets by November :))

42LA6200 is a bulkier cabinet D-LED TV while the 42LA6910 is a thin Edgelit TV. People buy 6910 because of the stylish look.

Between Edgelit TV and D-LED, we find D-LED picture to provide more natural color. Its moderate light makes the color richer and the shade of black levels more distinguishable . The edgelit has tendency to exhibit intense bright picture which somehow affects the natural tinge of skin tone color. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, pa pm naman po ng latest pricelist nyo.Thanks po.

Sent pm.

Offline 626

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Don't get me wrong. The Samsung 46F6400 is really better than LG 47LA7400. It offers punchier color than the LG. However, in value wise, the LG at cash P49,200. (not P50K) and with FREE 10 pairs eyeglass, Magic remote, NFC Tag, wall bracket, it is at anytime the best for the money can buy. :)

so feature/PQ wise, mas maganda ba yung Samsung 46F6400? how about 3D performance, passive vs active. maganda nga magic remote ni LG but the samsung is motion control if paired with a skype camera. sana some feedbacks before i make my purchase this month. :)

Offline 626

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
checked the LG, maganda nga design nya. boss vic, do you have both models on stock? dyan na lang ako mag final decision. tia.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
checked the LG, maganda nga design nya. boss vic, do you have both models on stock? dyan na lang ako mag final decision. tia.

Come to shop and do demo to choose the right TV. Please call 634-1789 to 90 to request both TVs ready for demo. :)

Offline pandox

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Boss Vic, paki PM po ng price list, tnx.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Boss Vic, paki PM po ng price list, tnx.

Sent pm.

Offline keldomingo77

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Sir Vic, between sony 32w674 and samsung 32F6400, which TV is better in picture quality? definitely samsung has an edge in features but my mom is still loyal to sony, pls. advise...thanks in advance

Offline topet2k12001

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hello,

I just figured out that SnS meant "Sights & Sounds". :) And this is the store owner's thread, correct?

Sir Vic,

This will be my first-ever purchase for a "big" TV. I am looking for a 3D TV and it's okay if there is no "Internet" or "App Hub" features. I came across the 42LA6130 and its counterpart that has the "Internet/App Hub" which is the 42LA6200 variant. I have posted a question in the 42LA6130 thread, and hope you won't mind me reposting it here: http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,179776.msg2001485.html#msg2001485

I don't want to pay for things I won't use, but then comes the question of the "Soap-Opera Effect". I have read that the 6130 does not have it, but the 6200 does - at an extra PHP10,000 difference. I have read that "Motion Compensation Interpolation" (MCI) is "software-driven" in some of the threads here, so does that mean that the lack thereof can be compensated by, say, a 3rd-party app/software that I can install on my PC (I have read some posts talking about "Splash Pro")?

1. In other words, if I hook my PC (with Splash Pro installed) to the 6130 I can still get the desired effect?
2. The TV is the one that provides the 3D feature. If I run a movie via Splash Pro and enable Soap-Opera, and then enable 3D on the TV, will that give me a 3D+Soap-Opera effect when I watch?
3. I have read some posts about "backlight bleeding". Do we have some 6130 owners here who have experienced the said issue? Based on other threads, this is a common behavior observed for LEDs/LCDs though.
4. What is SnS and NMT? I have seen them mentioned frequently on other threads.

Appreciate the response! I plan to buy over the weekend so your insights will be valuable.

By the way, I have made a decision that I will purchase from your store due to the 30-day guarantee (I think it is safer). You do offer for customers to "try out and compare" products at your shop, correct? May I know your business hours so that my wife and I can visit? Thank you. :)

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Good morning Sir Vic.

Requesting for a pricelist of 3D Smart TVs 40 inches and above.

While we are at it, how much is your buy back for LG42LM6200 purchased Jan 20, 2013 (i recall the exact date because of this post -  http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,70382.msg1834555.html#msg1834555 )
with complete box, manuals, remote, magic remote 10 3D glasses, 2 dual play glasses, Magic remote & Wall mount?
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2013 at 10:24 AM by SonOfKratos »
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline vin1vic

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Pa PM ng DVD Player pricelist.

Thanks.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic, between sony 32w674 and samsung 32F6400, which TV is better in picture quality? definitely samsung has an edge in features but my mom is still loyal to sony, pls. advise...thanks in advance

Both Samsung and Sony picture quality are not that far away, negligible in color and black comparison.

Samsung receives high rating because of added 3D feature which makes it a better value for money than the Sony. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hello,

I just figured out that SnS meant "Sights & Sounds". :) And this is the store owner's thread, correct?

Sir Vic,

This will be my first-ever purchase for a "big" TV. I am looking for a 3D TV and it's okay if there is no "Internet" or "App Hub" features. I came across the 42LA6130 and its counterpart that has the "Internet/App Hub" which is the 42LA6200 variant. I have posted a question in the 42LA6130 thread, and hope you won't mind me reposting it here: http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,179776.msg2001485.html#msg2001485

By the way, I have made a decision that I will purchase from your store due to the 30-day guarantee (I think it is safer). You do offer for customers to "try out and compare" products at your shop, correct? May I know your business hours so that my wife and I can visit? Thank you. :)

I really cannot answer your inquiry cause I am not familiar with 'Splash Pro', haven't even tried it myself with another 3rd party software to experience the motion effect.

You can avail our 30 days replacement to try out the motion experience.

The new LG LN and LA series has more serious backlight bleeding than the 2012 TVs. There's no way for you to choose a more nearly perfect TV. If you are bother with backlight bleeding, we suggest you shy away from getting LG. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good morning Sir Vic.

Requesting for a pricelist of 3D Smart TVs 40 inches and above.

While we are at it, how much is your buy back for LG42LM6200 purchased Jan 20, 2013 (i recall the exact date because of this post -  http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,70382.msg1834555.html#msg1834555 )
with complete box, manuals, remote, magic remote 10 3D glasses, 2 dual play glasses, Magic remote & Wall mount?

42LM6200 trade-in value at P20,500.

Sent pm. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Pa PM ng DVD Player pricelist.

Thanks.

DVD Player available:
Pioneer
DV-2242 P1500.
DV-2042 P1600.
DV-3032 P2700.

Samsung DV-530K P1800. :)

Offline wavemaster

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
boss vic pasend naman via pm yung pricelist ng mga LED TV at plasma TV nyo... salamat boss in advance

Offline babyfaced1

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
bought a skyworth last saturday (it was almost closing time when i arrived). your staff (mario) was attentive and informative. thanks for the great service. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
boss vic pasend naman via pm yung pricelist ng mga LED TV at plasma TV nyo... salamat boss in advance

Sent pm.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
bought a skyworth last saturday (it was almost closing time when i arrived). your staff (mario) was attentive and informative. thanks for the great service. :)

Thanks for the business. Also thanks for appreciating our service. Keep spreading the good words about Sights and Sounds. :)

Offline jcmariel24

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Sights and Sounds..

Can you recommend me an LEDTV that is within my budget? My budget is around 30K. What is the best tv for me? I am a gamer and I prefer sana e above 32".

I usually play PS3 and I want sana e pede ko ikabit un PC ko s tv.

Please give me the specs and the your shop's price please. Might buy this November as a Xmas gift for me. :)

P.S: Please send me the pricelist of your tv's please.

Thank you

- Jaycee
« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2013 at 08:26 AM by jcmariel24 »

Offline jonielle

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi E-reply

is there a black color for wharfadale diamond 9 HCP?

Offline Dtug

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Can you please pm me your best price for a Panasonic AE8000.  Many thanks ...

Offline OrangeMovieMan

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Hi Vic, I am looking to build a dedicated home theater room at home. Am eyeing a front projector display, 120" fixed screen, and a 7.1 audio system. Do you guys offer consultation as well as installation and calibration? Thanks.

Offline ddlbjr

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Boss Vic, pa-pm po ng price list... maraming salamat po.

Offline denox

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
got myself a 42LA6200 last Saturday. very accommodating lahat ng staff, lalo na si Jun. very happy with my purchase

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
got myself a 42LA6200 last Saturday. very accommodating lahat ng staff, lalo na si Jun. very happy with my purchase

Thanks for the business. We appreciate your support. Keep spreading the good word about Sights and Sounds. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Vic, I am looking to build a dedicated home theater room at home. Am eyeing a front projector display, 120" fixed screen, and a 7.1 audio system. Do you guys offer consultation as well as installation and calibration? Thanks.

We offer consultation and quotation. Please send name, address, contact info at 09175413491. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Can you please pm me your best price for a Panasonic AE8000.  Many thanks ...

PTAE8000 cash P125K free 2 pairs eyeglass. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi E-reply

is there a black color for wharfadale diamond 9 HCP?

There's no more Diamond 9HCP. The new 2013 is Diamond HCP, and color is black. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Boss Vic, pa-pm po ng price list... maraming salamat po.

Sent email. :)