Author Topic: SIGHTS & SOUNDS: SUPER SAVING SHOP ON ALL MAJOR BRAND TVs AND A/V EQUIPMENT  (Read 1269321 times)

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
sir pwede po maki pm rin po ng updated price list, planning on buying led tv soon when i get to move thanks po in advance

Hi po, pasend naman po ung recent pricelist ng LED and PLASMA TVs 40" and above. Thanks in advance.  :)

Hi Sir, I'm planning to drop by to your store this weekend. Probably November 3. Can I have the latest pricelist for LED TVs 42"-47" and your recommendations as well. Thanks in advance!!  :)

P.S.: Budget is around 50k, more or less. Hoping for big discounts!  ;D

Sent pm.

Offline Oloap

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
Hi. Kindly email available bluray players that play region 1 dvd. thanks.

Offline Windrider

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Thank you very much for the delivery of the Sony 55" KDL-W904 last night and thank you for a wonderful service!!!! Walang ka proble problema!!!

Next project is a 3D blue ray player. Paki PM naman po ang mga available 3D blue player!!!

Thanks again!!!

Windrider

Offline shauntot

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi Vic, wanted to ask how is Samsung's warranty service for their TV lately? I bought an LG from your shop last year, I wanted a Samsung but I settled for a comparable LG model even if it was a bit below Samsung in terms of reviews, because I heard and read that the Samsung warranty service here in the Philippines is very poor, as compared to LG.

Fortunately I didn't have to use my LG warranty (knock wood), and I will be getting another TV from SnS (either LG or Samsung) before the year ends. Can you kindly post your thoughts on the 2 companies re: warranty. Thanks in advance!

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir Vic,

Thank you very much for the delivery of the Sony 55" KDL-W904 last night and thank you for a wonderful service!!!! Walang ka proble problema!!!

Next project is a 3D blue ray player. Paki PM naman po ang mga available 3D blue player!!!

Thanks again!!!

Windrider

Very much welcome. Enjoy your new TV, and looking forward for another business. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi. Kindly email available bluray players that play region 1 dvd. thanks.

Hi Vic, wanted to ask how is Samsung's warranty service for their TV lately? I bought an LG from your shop last year, I wanted a Samsung but I settled for a comparable LG model even if it was a bit below Samsung in terms of reviews, because I heard and read that the Samsung warranty service here in the Philippines is very poor, as compared to LG.

Fortunately I didn't have to use my LG warranty (knock wood), and I will be getting another TV from SnS (either LG or Samsung) before the year ends. Can you kindly post your thoughts on the 2 companies re: warranty. Thanks in advance!

Replied you in another thread. :)

Offline shauntot

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Thanks Vic. Nalito na kasi ako which thread to use :)

Anyway, I'll continue my question on the other thread. Thanks!

Offline addigital

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
SnS

What TV would you recommend for the following criteria:
1) size: 42" - 47"
2) full hd
3) NOT 3D.  NOT Smart TV

Still torn if i go with plasma or LED hence, can you recommend for both?  Pls, include current prices.

Thanks.

Offline jetstar

• Collector
  • Yohh!
  • Liked:
Vic, do you have a replacement tweeter for Diamond 9.1? My left tweeter sounds distorted. How much? I can replace it myself provided I have the new tweeter. Thanks.
Yamaha-Wharfedale
PolkAudio-LG 3D-Sony-AppleTV
Onkyo-Aurum Cantus-Pioneer Elite- LG UHD
MonitorAudio

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Among the 3, the LG and Samsung has the reliable tech to provide Android device streaming. This is because both LG and Samsung has develop into mobile device, like mobile phone and media player.

Samsung 46F6400 has the best color and blacks.
LG 47LA7400 cannot match the richness color of Samsung; and beside, the LG has backlight bleeding issue.
Panasonic 47DT50 looks greenish in every aspect. Its primary background color is always slight green color. :)

thank you very much for your inputs... do you also have the Sony KDL-47W804?
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline jeison

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Sir pwede po ba maka hingi ng pricelist.. looking for home theater po na may hdmi input at optical input..15k budget range..

Tsaka po pwede po ba card sa inyo? Salamat

Offline ldrtrading

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
HI Vic, Thanks for the sale of pure acoustics to me, I was impressed when i auditioned it, btw on of the rubber stopper of the fs is missing when i opened it and about to set-up it in my house, is there any way that you can do with it, surely jun missed it out and so am I, hoping for your generous reply...tnx and thank you very much even a fellow client was impressed when jun had demoed the set, we were so impressed and hoping to test it in my house later this afternon...more power Sights & Sounds.

Offline kelvin14

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Good day sir Vic and sa inyong lahat. I need your opinions regarding LED TV's. I'm planning to buy a new LED TV preferrably 39inch above as long as pasok sa budget. So base on the list, here are may choices.

skyworth 39e22
skyworth 39e55
panasonic 39em5x
toshiba 40ps200
sharp 39le440m
samsung 40f5000
samsung 40f5100
samsung PS43F4000
lg 39LN5400

Thanks,
Kelvin

Offline inuyasha1203

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Do you have the latest model for YAMAHA AV receiver ? Can you PM me the price ? Thanks you

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Good day sir Vic and sa inyong lahat. I need your opinions regarding LED TV's. I'm planning to buy a new LED TV preferrably 39inch above as long as pasok sa budget. So base on the list, here are may choices.

skyworth 39e22
skyworth 39e55
panasonic 39em5x
toshiba 40ps200
sharp 39le440m
samsung 40f5000
samsung 40f5100
samsung PS43F4000
lg 39LN5400

Thanks,
Kelvin

skyworth 39e22.. not cheap compare with Sharp 39LE440
skyworth 39e55.. not cheap compare with Sharp 39LE440
panasonic 39em5x.. old model and no usb movie feature
toshiba 40ps200 great color and feature, esp the auto signal booster. Also great price!
sharp 39le440m great price but no more stocks.
samsung 40f5000 good color
samsung 40f5100 good color with added usb.
samsung PS43F4000 Not full HD.
lg 39LN5400 .. backlight bleeding issue.

First choice: Toshiba 40ps200
Second choice: Samsung 40F5000 :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Do you have the latest model for YAMAHA AV receiver ? Can you PM me the price ? Thanks you

Yamaha
RXV
375 P17K
475 P23K
575 P25,500.
675 P32,500.
775 P38,300. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
HI Vic, Thanks for the sale of pure acoustics to me, I was impressed when i auditioned it, btw on of the rubber stopper of the fs is missing when i opened it and about to set-up it in my house, is there any way that you can do with it, surely jun missed it out and so am I, hoping for your generous reply...tnx and thank you very much even a fellow client was impressed when jun had demoed the set, we were so impressed and hoping to test it in my house later this afternon...more power Sights & Sounds.

Great to know you appreciate the sound quality of Pure Acoustic. Yes, many buyers choose Pure Acoustic over Wharfedale because of better dynamic, clarity, and beautiful sound quality.

Regarding the rubber, come to shop and ask for one from Jun. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
SnS

What TV would you recommend for the following criteria:
1) size: 42" - 47"
2) full hd
3) NOT 3D.  NOT Smart TV

Still torn if i go with plasma or LED hence, can you recommend for both?  Pls, include current prices.

Thanks.

42" basic TV:
Toshiba 40PS200 or Samsung 40F5000

47 to 50":
Sharp 50LE440 P38K
LG 50LN5400 P39500. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
thank you very much for your inputs... do you also have the Sony KDL-47W804?

Available Sony KDL-47W804A cash P72,100. FREE 1 unit PS3, 1 unit PS3 software, 2 units Bluray software,  FREE 4 units 3D eyeglass, 1 set 3D kit. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Vic, do you have a replacement tweeter for Diamond 9.1? My left tweeter sounds distorted. How much? I can replace it myself provided I have the new tweeter. Thanks.

You may call the Wharfedale Service to inquire 8526706. :)

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Available Sony KDL-47W804A cash P72,100. FREE 1 unit PS3, 1 unit PS3 software, 2 units Bluray software,  FREE 4 units 3D eyeglass, 1 set 3D kit. :)

PM sent, Sir Vic.

Thanks for the usual A+ service! :D
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline ldrtrading

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Great to know you appreciate the sound quality of Pure Acoustic. Yes, many buyers choose Pure Acoustic over Wharfedale because of better dynamic, clarity, and beautiful sound quality.

Regarding the rubber, come to shop and ask for one from Jun. :)

Thank you Sir...

Offline acebone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi SNS guys! I've bought a Samsung PDP TV last Feb. from your store. Inquire lang po kung ano cheapest 3D Bluray Player meron po kayo? Pls let me know asap as I'm interested in buying one.

Offline kelvin14

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
thank you sir vic. ill be doing my own homework based on your choices.

Offline 626

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Boss Vic,
Sent an email to your gmail account. I hope you could assist me with the issue that I mentioned.
Thanks.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
PM sent, Sir Vic.

Thanks for the usual A+ service! :D

Thank you. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Boss Vic,
Sent an email to your gmail account. I hope you could assist me with the issue that I mentioned.
Thanks.

Will forward your tv problem to Samsung. By the way, please send the date of purchase, name, telephone info to 09175413491. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi SNS guys! I've bought a Samsung PDP TV last Feb. from your store. Inquire lang po kung ano cheapest 3D Bluray Player meron po kayo? Pls let me know asap as I'm interested in buying one.

We have Bd5100 with DVD multi region at cash p5k. :)

Offline acebone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
We have Bd5100 with DVD multi region at cash p5k. :)

Thanks for the info, sir. Unfortunately, hindi po ata 3D capable ito...wala po ba kayo ibang brand ng bluray player na 3D? Kahit ranging from 4k to 5k cash?

Offline jm31

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
sir vic, sa 40ps200 at 40f5000 ako mas okay pang gaming and panonood ng sports? nagbackread ako nbsa ko 1st choice nio si 40ps200, sa durability po ba pti picture and sound quality mas ok siya sa samsung?