Author Topic: HBO's Tell Me You Love Me  (Read 749 times)

Offline Reuven Malter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • No worries, mate!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
HBO's Tell Me You Love Me
« on: Sep 10, 2007 at 06:12 AM »
HBO is premiering a new series tonight. Tell Me You Love Me follows three couples -- fortysomethings who've stopped having sex, thirtysomethings having monotonous sex as they struggle to conceive a child, and twentysomethings with fidelity issues -- all seeing the same therapist (Jane Alexander).

The show has been hyped due to its "realistic" sex scenes. Let's see later.
Clear eyes, full hearts can't lose!

Offline JdelaCruz

• Collector
  • Bayan ni Juan
  • Liked:
Re: HBO's Tell Me You Love Me
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 10:16 PM »
Yep, pumping, bo0bs, balls, hair you name it.  I saw one other couple apart from the three you mentioned, Reuven.  The umm, empty-nesters type.  They came at the end, pardon the pun.  PS.-- Haven't watched it at normal speed with the sound on though.  Just played in on fast play and slowed down whenever I saw skin.  You know the drill.  ;D

Offline dobler

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2007 at 11:19 PM »
I find that the sex scenes here are not really meant to titillate. It's married life, warts and all. The pilot episode was interesting to watch but a bit draining. Hopefully later episodes have more humor in them.

Offline X44

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Stupidity is a heinous crime.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2007 at 08:21 PM »
One review said it was a TV version of Ingmar Bergman's Scenes from a Marriage . If you';ve seen that you know that movie's one of the most convincing arguments against getting married out there.