Author Topic: ANG PINAKA-EASY WAYS TO STARDOM (SEPTEMBER 30, 2007)  (Read 977 times)

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ANG PINAKA-EASY WAYS TO STARDOM (SEPTEMBER 30, 2007)
« on: Sep 30, 2007 at 07:26 PM »
       ANG PINAKA just featured the TOP TEN EASY WAYS TO STARDOM. Panelists who gave their thoughts were Wilma Doesnt, Suzie Entrata, Gabe Mercado, Ate Glow and Ariel Villasanta (of Ariel & Maverick). Among those panelists, Ariel gave the most truthful comments on being a star-wannabe. Here's the list:

10. Date a celebrity
    9. Have a unique beauty - we're talking with the likes of Babalu, Palito, WengWeng and Zorayda Sanchez. Enough said.
    8. Be a 'pasaway' - I really hate this term but for lack of a better and decent term, I'll use this one. The number one celebrity(?) that comes to mind is Ethel Booba. She is the modern personification of that dreaded term. Or does other 'celeb' already stole her atrocious thunder?
    7.Be on the casting couch - one of the easiest with grave consequences I should say. Always a topic in blind items.
    6. Be featured in a TV commercial - Alice Dixson and Carmina Villaroel are the worthy ones.
    5. Join a TV contest - You know who they are.
    4. Create an issue or scandal - You know them already. Mostly the starlets who we can safely say mga "bituing walang ningning" in the truest sense of the word.
    3. Pose in a sexy magazine - We all know them already by heart. Tetchie Agbayani will always be the godmother of them all.
    2. Have a celebrity parents - KC? Lucky? Anyone?
    1. Join a reality TV contest - the trend this days but admittedly the most forgettable in the list.

The No.5 is the most proven way to a stardom. Nora, anyone?

« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2007 at 01:53 AM by thegoodbyeguy »

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ANG PINAKA-EASY WAYS TO STARDOM (SEPTEMBER 30, 2007)
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2007 at 07:46 PM »
Just have the looks and get to bed with a director or producer who can land you a role.  I think that's the tradition in movieland.  And that's why many folks consider movie stars as just glorified prostis.  Male or female.   ;D  And if you don't have the looks, just pimp for them.  ;D  Ofcourse there are exceptions.  There must be exceptions.  ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2007 at 07:49 PM by av_phile1 »