Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2  (Read 105543 times)

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2
« Reply #1170 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 05:45 AM »
The balikbahay scheme was made to make the PBB hit the rating and became the talk of eskinita. ::)  ::)
I watched the show thru TFC, What the F***K happened Wendita got the 3rd placed, where in fact she's not even belong to BIG 4. The impersonator was more graceful and looks beautiful than hers. Pang bading nga ang beauty nya.... ;D  ;D

Gee-an should be 2nd for me, she changed a lot, she gained her self confidence to face every task.
Mickey is a very soft spoken person, he knows how to handle of every situation.
Bea is no doubt to be the BIG winner... ;)  ;) I like simple beauty and the way she handled all the confrontations inside the house... meron breeding ....  8)  8)
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2007 at 05:54 AM by audiojunkie »
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline gearhead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Resident Lurker!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1171 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 09:20 AM »
congratulations, ms. beatriz saw!!!

i'm for mickey coz he's shown the most maturity, consistency and even true pinoy attitude even as he's not 100% pinoy and hasn't lived here except for pbb. pero nung binabasa na yung grand prizes for the big winner... i'm thinking ano naman kaya gagawin ni mickey with the kotse, bahay, and the tour packages. these are things na kayang-kaya naman niya ma-afford all by himself in switzerland. di ba nga he's planning pa to visit tina in slovenia.

i have to reiterate though that i'm not conceding the top spot to bea for any charitable intent. just that for mickey i feel na the recognition and respect he earned through his stay in the bb house is truly enough for him... given that equally deserving din naman talaga si bea with the courage and composure she has shown in her own stay. and the prizes will be better put to good use with bea and her family more than with mickey.

in short... everybody got their comeuppance - especially wendy. BOO!!!!!!!!!   ;D

backtrack muna tayo:

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Showbiz&p=50&type=2&sec=58&aid=20070630165

Talagang sinisira ng mga galit na viewers si Wendy Valdez dahil kumakalat sa internet na kaya raw naka-graduate si Wendy sa kursong Communication Arts sa Far Eastern University ay dahil nakipag-one night stand ito sa kanyang professor.

At paano rin kaya matatanggap ng lalaking patay na patay kay Wen­ dy na si Bruce ang tsi­kang nakipag one-night stand nga ang babaing ipinagmamalaki niya sa buong mundo?

Natawa nga kami sa reaction ni katotong Am­bet Nabus na man­ager ni Wendy dahil nu’ng ipa­kilala namin siya sa kaibi­gan namin bilang man­ager ng PBB2 house­mate ay ito ang kanyang nasabi, “Naloloka ako kafatid kung dapat ba akong maging proud na ipaki­lalang manager ni Wendy o huwag na lang.  Sa rami ng nega, hindi ko pa alam kung dapat ko pa bang ipaki­lala ang sarili ko bilang manager?  Pu­punta nga ako nga­yon sa ka­ibigan kong pari, mag­papa-advise ako, isa na nga ‘itong kay Wendy.”   paano na kaya ang career ng babaitang ito kung pati manager niya eh ikinahihiya na siya. anong diskarte naman kaya pwede nyang gawin para i-damage conrtrol kung ganito naman ang talent mo.

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2007 at 09:22 AM by gearhead »
harman kardon avr5550, wharfe 9.5/9.cs/9.dfs pioneer dv-600av

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1172 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 09:31 AM »
talaga bang sinadya na pinasuot ng itim na gown si wendy ng abs.....geeann and bea wore white gowns........

Offline john5479

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • crash and burn!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1173 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 09:36 AM »
^Well someone had to be different. "Pagsalitain nyo muna ako!!!"  ;D

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1174 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 09:46 AM »
Maaawa na sana ako eh...until she talked......suits her right..... ;D ;D  Karma yan...I bet nag-iiyak yan after the show....

Offline john5479

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • crash and burn!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1175 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 10:45 AM »
crying to the bank i guess

Offline inv99

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1176 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 05:46 PM »
she's on THE BUZZ.....

doing the same stupid speech again... with her bobo adornment, Bruce.

These two are meant to be each other.... both frivolous empty heads.
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2007 at 05:46 PM by inv99 »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1177 on: Jul 01, 2007 at 08:53 PM »
talaga bang sinadya na pinasuot ng itim na gown si wendy ng abs.....geeann and bea wore white gowns........

Noticed that too. For a while there, after G-Ann's name was called as the fourth big placer, I honestly thought it would be a showdown between the forces of light and darkness, the angelically-dressed Bea versus spawn-of-the-devil Wendy, for the top two slots.

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1178 on: Jul 04, 2007 at 10:27 PM »
i guess this thread will slowly die a natural death soon, but before it ultimately croaks, i want to thank everybody who supported gee-ann on behalf of her family. we can't really complain about her ranking, although we sure would've wanted her to place higher than wendy, hehe. still, it's been a good season. it's actually the first pbb season i watched... onward to season 3, i guess, where the big winner will undoubtedly again be abs-cbn  ;D

if any of you guys are interested to join gee-ann's welcome party, please pm me. we currently don't have details yet, but i'll make sure to inform you guys asap.

thanks again! :)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1179 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 08:08 AM »
Bro, is Gee-ann's mom pissed off at Wendy's mom? In one of the episodes in the run up to the Big Night, all four moms were invited to the studio and were interviewed by Toni. Gee-ann's and Bea's moms looked like they didn't like Wendy's mom and were pointedly ignoring her while the latter was crying. Funnily enough, Mickey's mom looked oblivious to everything and was just having fun, nanay talaga sya ni Mickey.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1180 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 08:21 AM »
Im pretty disgusted on Wendy trying to protect her family when all the while inside the house, she has bashed her parents...and even blaming them for her misfortunes.......

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #1181 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 09:43 AM »
It's funny when that biatch keeps harping, "huwag na lang yung pamilya ko--ako na lang" everytime she goes on TV and makes her very unconvincing and insincere apology. It's misdirection on her part, because she seems to have forgotten that all the negative stuff was always directly hurled at her, never to members of her family.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1182 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 01:04 PM »
And even funnier is the interview on the mom in one of the shows in ABS-CBN (sa TV Patrol yata). Sabi ng nanay ni wendy, "mabait ang anak ko! kahit binubugbog ko yan sa bahay, hindi yan umiimik." Yikes!

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1183 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 05:51 AM »
And even funnier is the interview on the mom in one of the shows in ABS-CBN (sa TV Patrol yata). Sabi ng nanay ni wendy, "mabait ang anak ko! kahit binubugbog ko yan sa bahay, hindi yan umiimik." Yikes!

WATTT...? di umiiyak kahit binubugbog... So, those cries and tears PEKE just for paawa lang.  ::)  ::)

Wake-up wendita's deaf-blind followers.... >:(  >:(
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #1184 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 07:42 AM »
Guys, come on. Wendy deserves a showbiz career just as big as that of PBB Season One's villain.

That was... JB Magsaysay, right?

;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1185 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 09:00 AM »
haha! oo nga, malamang kasing laki ng career ni JB ang career ni Wendy. I think she's even going to shoot her first commercial post PBB -- Datu Puti.

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #1186 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 09:07 AM »
haha! oo nga, malamang kasing laki ng career ni JB ang career ni Wendy. I think she's even going to shoot her first commercial post PBB -- Datu Puti.
hindi Pampanga's Best??? hehehehe  ;D ;D

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1187 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 09:40 PM »
ABS-CBN's favoritism for the biatch is so obvious, that they're no longer trying to hide it and shoving her into the limelight as much as possible. Case in point, she's now a contestant on Deal or No Deal. 14+ housemates were in PBB, and they had to let someone who already won 300K join this for a chance to win up to 3 million? How about Nel, Dionne, Geraldine, Jeremy or others who really need that money?
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2007 at 09:41 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1188 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 09:47 PM »

Saw the tv ad for that DOND. Waste of everybody's time to air that episode but then not for ABS-CBN whom she help rake in millions because of her horrendous attitude. Money talks.

Offline viper

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • i took the money and ran . . . . but now I'm back
  • Liked:
« Reply #1189 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 11:05 PM »
I bet people will watch that episode and hope she lose bigtime :D :D

Offline phulboss

• Collector
  • I'm a South American ruminant mammal!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1190 on: Jul 08, 2007 at 10:17 PM »
Bro, is Gee-ann's mom pissed off at Wendy's mom? In one of the episodes in the run up to the Big Night, all four moms were invited to the studio and were interviewed by Toni. Gee-ann's and Bea's moms looked like they didn't like Wendy's mom and were pointedly ignoring her while the latter was crying. Funnily enough, Mickey's mom looked oblivious to everything and was just having fun, nanay talaga sya ni Mickey.

she's most probably pissed off at wendy directly (but that's just what i think), with what wendy did to gee-ann in the house. gee-ann's mom and sis actually treat the wendy thing very delicately. i know that (ate) guinevere is always scared to deal with wendy's friends and family, fearing that any action on her part would offend them unnecessarily. their mom at one point during the last evictions was actually shown consoling wendy's mom while the crowd was chanting 'wendy labas'... i don't think she's pissed off at her. they do meet up every eviction night. i bet though that they'd rather not deal with wendy and her family/friends anymore because it is a sensitive matter.

btw, gee-ann also taped an episode of deal or no deal as well... i don't know who else among the housemates joined, but i hope they include the ones who were among the first to go this season.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1191 on: Jul 18, 2007 at 02:01 PM »
The Bad News: Ogie Diaz reported last Monday in "Umagang Kay Ganda" that Wendy is getting more showbiz offers than Beatriz. Apparently, Wendy's gonna be making a movie with Christopher de Leon.

The Good News: This statement was followed by thunderous booing from the studio audience (mostly composed of dentistry students), led by three kiddie stars of "Goin' Bulilit".  ;D

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1192 on: Jul 24, 2007 at 11:51 PM »
Watch out for the newest ABS-CBN teleserye "Margarita" topbilled by Wendy (as a skanky showgirl) and Bruce (as her love interest, duh!). Starts July 30.

To GMA-7: Please save us and give us "Bakekang: Book 2"!  :'(

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1193 on: Oct 01, 2007 at 11:46 AM »
What's this I hear about a feud between Uma and Wendy and Bruce that's quickly escalating into something ugly? I thought they were making a possible spin-off: Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Deathmatch;D

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1194 on: Oct 01, 2007 at 12:40 PM »
That was started when Uma made a comment about Wendy inside the house that she is PLastic. Uma being very vocal about his impression even on cam. and wendy reacted as she was very hurt that she's not very plastic (medyo lang).... ;D  ;D
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest