Entertainment > Pinoy Entertainment

boldest movie of a non-bold actress

(1/4) > >>

DickChaning:
can anyone name the boldest movie of a non-bold star?
all I can think of is alice dixon's breasts exposure (with nipple covers >:() in her Dyesebel movie and i think charito solis became the first filipina actress to do a topless scene in Igorata.

i was also surprised nung nagbreasts exposure si ruffa g in the remake of pinakamagandang hayop.

keating:
Alice Dixson swimming topless on the screen was a bit disappointment because of the stocking on her breasts....still it was awesome. She's the most gorgeous Dyesebel that appeared on screen.

frootloops:
Michelle Aldana in Sigurista. (valid?  ::)) 

Valid or not, this is one of the, if not the best bed scenes I've ever seen in a Pinoy film. Especially the "sword fight".  :D 

av_phile1:
Pinoy stars and character actors should take a hint with their european German, French and Norwegian actors and even Japanese who don't mind frontal nudities in their films.   ;D  (Holywood likewise.except for a few)  Charito Solis has shown the way in Igorota about half a century ago, and we still remain prudes.  Now don't give that excuse about being a catholic country.  Spain, our mother country,  is and I think she has more film nudes from non-bold stars as well as a divorce law.  ;D 

And what's wrong with those so called bold stars that viva is showcasing in their DVD releases.   And the males?  What are they hiding? Are they afraid to show their little Asian weenies? You have plenty of those in many European and US films. Uncircumcised pa.  The handsome Peter Sarsgaard was in fact proud of his tiny penis exposed in the movie Kinsey with Liam Neeson.  One of the few US films with frontal nudes from non-bold stars.  Same with Eating Out and Dreamers.  Come on.  Just bring it all out, my goodness.   ;D  These local studios are giving the word "bold" a bad name.   ;D

yamota:
I'm all for beautiful young actresses going full frontal, but I would have to say no on the penis exposure. The less penis there are on screen the better. Can I get an Amen?!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version