Entertainment > Pinoy Entertainment

boldest movie of a non-bold actress

<< < (3/4) > >>

ricracer:
In the hey deys of the ST/TF movies era, the quickest way to stardom was to go topless.  That's why we had the chance to get a glimpse at the half-naked bodies of Ruffa Gutierrez, Jessa Zaragosa, Assunta de Rossi, Rica Peralejo, AJ Abayari, Maricar de Mesa, Cristina Gonzales, Ina Raymundo, Maricel Morales, Leah Orosa, Lara Morena, Raven Villanueva, Mylene Dizon to name a few decent actresses who went bold.  And boy, we all had memorable puberty during those days. =)

But since SM Cinemas banned R18 movies,  this genre eventually faded away and the path to stardom is now the FHMs, Maxims and UNOs (more conservative poses for these girls).  If the ST trend continued, just imagine Christine Reyes, Angel Locsin, Ehra and Michelle Madrigal, Katrina Halili, Marian Rivera and those celebrity contest winners from 2 and 7 going bold.   

DickChaning:

--- Quote from: ricracer on Oct 08, 2007 at 03:11 PM ---In the hey deys of the ST/TF movies era, the quickest way to stardom was to go topless.  That's why we had the chance to get a glimpse at the half-naked bodies of Ruffa Gutierrez, Jessa Zaragosa, Assunta de Rossi, Rica Peralejo, AJ Abayari, Maricar de Mesa, Cristina Gonzales, Ina Raymundo, Maricel Morales, Leah Orosa, Lara Morena, Raven Villanueva, Mylene Dizon to name a few decent actresses who went bold.  And boy, we all had memorable puberty during those days. =)

But since SM Cinemas banned R18 movies,  this genre eventually faded away and the path to stardom is now the FHMs, Maxims and UNOs (more conservative poses for these girls).  If the ST trend continued, just imagine Christine Reyes, Angel Locsin, Ehra and Michelle Madrigal, Katrina Halili, Marian Rivera and those celebrity contest winners from 2 and 7 going bold.   

--- End quote ---
bold genre is still alive pero puro straight to video na lang but im thinking if just one of those girls you mentioned ay pumayag magtopless im thinking the rest would follow.

Did anjanette abayari ever went bold? alam ko sexy lang ang image nya but i think she never went nude.

--- Quote from: Blade on Oct 08, 2007 at 08:47 AM ---jessa zaragosa in a film with joko diaz...
 ::)

--- End quote ---
although jessa zaragoza  did not really show much skin in her movies, with the exception of Masamang Damo with joko diaz, she was considered a bold star during that time. natatandaan ko pa na nagattempted suicide sya noong araw because of a nude scene in a bold movie she did that was never released. this was before she became famous sa singing career nya.

i was thinking among the lines of regine tolentino who surprsngly did a wet look and a brief topless scene in her exercise video.

yamota:
I think the boldest Kristine Hermosa ever went was a bathing suit scene in that movie she did with Aga Muhlach a few years ago. But I'll take it! :P

sosy_high:
Alessandra De Rossi in Azucena...pwede ba?hahaha!

keating:
I remember Cristina Gonzales because every week she has a movie coming up during the early 90's.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version