Author Topic: Jump In!  (Read 1157 times)

Offline dh8191

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Jump In!
« on: Nov 27, 2007 at 08:08 AM »
The VCD has been available for months. I've already bought it 'cause i thought the DVD won't be available. I saw on PinoyDVD.biz that DVd will be available on November 29. Is this official? Is this really the official DVD release date?
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2007 at 08:18 AM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Jump In! (When will it be available on DVD?)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2007 at 08:17 AM »
The DVD has been in many shops in the country since August 15th: http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?topic=61320.msg717786#msg717786 Some titles are in shops for a while before they're available at PinoyDVD.Biz.

To check out the other titles available in stores, check out this section of PinoyDVD: http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?board=15.0

An easy way to find out if a title's been released locally would be to use that link, then use the search box on the upper right hand corner of the page. We almost never miss out posting on a local release in that section.

I'm guessing you saw Jump In! available on VCD only in some shops that had very little inventory of the DVD and were almost immediately sold out. I know that I saw this DVD in shops myself around that time.
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2007 at 08:24 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline dh8191

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Jump In! (When will it be available on DVD?)
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2007 at 08:36 AM »
The DVD has been in many shops in the country since August 15th: http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?topic=61320.msg717786#msg717786 Some titles are in shops for a while before they're available at PinoyDVD.Biz.

To check out the other titles available in stores, check out this section of PinoyDVD: http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?board=15.0

An easy way to find out if a title's been released locally would be to use that link, then use the search box on the upper right hand corner of the page. We almost never miss out posting on a local release in that section.

I'm guessing you saw Jump In! available on VCD only in some shops that had very little inventory of the DVD and were almost immediately sold out. I know that I saw this DVD in shops myself around that time.

Can you tell where i can get it? Specifically? I've tried to find it in some stores but all they had was the VCD.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Jump In!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2007 at 08:49 AM »
I'll post on this thread when I see it in stores. I can tell you Astro V-Mall is where I first saw it, but I really don't know if it's sold out there by now.
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2007 at 09:54 AM »
I was able to buy this at VideoCity SM North EDSA some weeks back for only P299.  ;D  Why don't you try if it's still available there.  I think I also saw one at Astroplus The Block. 

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2007 at 06:06 PM »
I just saw today Jump In! at SM North EDSA Dept. Store selling at P299.

Offline dh8191

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Any info on where i can get a copy of the "Jump In" DVD?
« Reply #6 on: Dec 17, 2007 at 08:23 AM »
Any info on where i can get a copy of the "Jump In" DVD 'cause my sis is buying it for me for Christmas?

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Re: Any info on where i can get a copy of the "Jump In" DVD?
« Reply #7 on: Dec 17, 2007 at 08:45 PM »
Any info on where i can get a copy of the "Jump In" DVD 'cause my sis is buying it for me for Christmas?

I suggest you try calling up the various branches of Astro.  Their branches are listed in this thread.  I'm not sure if the number listed for Astro Virra Mall is still the same since they already have a new store in V-Mall.

« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2007 at 08:46 PM by rafgar »