Author Topic: Need help with LG UM7300  (Read 876 times)

Offline JayR1129

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Need help with LG UM7300
« on: Dec 17, 2019 at 02:09 PM »
Need help please.. I was trying to set up yung LG TV with alexa echo, pero hindi sya MA-link sa alexa app.. :-( May nkapagsetup na po ba sa inyo ng ganito? Thanks!

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Re: Need help with LG UM7300
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2019 at 02:47 PM »
alam ko hindi supported dito sa atin, sa america lang ata yan.

Online kontador

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2019 at 05:07 PM »
what skill did you use to link alexa and your tv?
i think you need an ir universal remote
mine i use broadlink mini rm3 then you need to input what bottom you are going to use.
link broadlink remote control to alexa app. create a sceen and then discover.

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2019 at 05:33 PM »
i'm using broadlink mini3 too in my bedroom controlling an old plasma, aircon and bluray player. made them dumb appliances smart :D

Offline jnazareta

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2019 at 09:49 AM »
I think you can use LG AI thinQ for the skill sa alexa app.

Offline JayR1129

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2019 at 11:19 AM »
Not supported daw Yung LG AI Thinkq dito sa atin.. :-(

Offline jnazareta

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2019 at 06:07 PM »
Where did you create your account po sa LG thinkq mobile app po ba?

I checked sa amazon and found the article below:

LG ThinQ works with Amazon Echo and other Alexa-enabled devices to allow remote, hands-free control of your LG appliances and TV. There's no need to be in front of the appliance to check its status, simply ask Alexa to do it.

'LG ThinQ - Basic' supports Air Conditioner, Air Purifier, Robot Cleaner, Oven and TV (2018/2019 LG ThinQ AI TVs only) in the United States.
To check device models which are compatible with Amazon Alexa, go to https://www.lg.com/us/support/smart-thinq-alexa-voice-control
(Note: The Set Up TV for Amazon Alexa app works with webOS 4.0 (2018 webOS TV) and the Link to Devices for Voice Control works with webOS 4.5 operating system (2019 webOS TV) only. To check operating system version, go to Settings > General > About This TV > TV Information)

[Getting Started]
(Note: The account created from the www.lg.com website does not link with the Set Up TV for Amazon Alexa app or the Link to Devices for Voice Control menu from the TV. Please create a LG Account from the LG ThinQ mobile app or the Account Management app from LG TV)

To set up your LG appliances for 'LG ThinQ - Basic' skill,
1. Make sure you have registered your appliances in LG ThinQ mobile app. (Note: You can download the app in Google Play or Apple App Store)
2. Open Amazon Alexa app and enable 'LG ThinQ - Basic' skill
3. Sign in with LG account
4. When Alexa and LG ThinQ are successfully linked, press the "Discover Devices" button or say "Alexa, discover my devices" to complete the process

To set up your LG TV for 'LG ThinQ - Basic' skill,
1. For webOS 4.0, launch the "Set Up TV for Amazon Alexa" app from the Home screen on your LG TV.
For webOS 4.5, launch the "Link to Devices for Voice Control" menu from Settings > Connection on your LG TV.
(Note : To check operating system version, go to Settings > General > About This TV > TV Information)
2. Follow the directions to log in LG account and select the name of your TV. If you are already controlling LG appliances with the Alexa-enabled devices, please log in with the same LG account used in the LG ThinQ mobile app.
3. When you get to the mobile setup guide page, go to the Alexa App on your phone to enable 'LG ThinQ - Basic' skill, link accounts, and discover your devices.
4. Return to your TV to complete setup.