Author Topic: She's got the best of both worlds. Hannah Montana Lesbian photo scandal?  (Read 1294 times)

Offline cheftonio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
She's got the best of both worlds. Hannah Montana Lesbian photo scandal?

Is there anything wrong with two girls playing around in some racy photos? 

If you are Miley Cyrus, the star of the Disney series Hannah Montana, the photos may erupt into a scandal.  That is just what has happened as a set of photos taken at what appears to be a sleepover were leaked on to the Internet and Miley is now on the defensive trying to explain exactly what was going on during the sleepover.

Anyway, I just saw this. although its not "Pinoy" related scandal, I still want to share it. Just to keep you guys updated with the entertainment news/scandal. haha

http://www.yehey.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=138521

enjoy! :)
cheftonio.blogspot.com

Offline deweyfinn

• DVD Guru
  • ...still kickin' arse....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
She's got the best of both worlds. Hannah Montana Lesbian photo scandal?

Is there anything wrong with two girls playing around in some racy photos? 

If you are Miley Cyrus, the star of the Disney series Hannah Montana, the photos may erupt into a scandal.  That is just what has happened as a set of photos taken at what appears to be a sleepover were leaked on to the Internet and Miley is now on the defensive trying to explain exactly what was going on during the sleepover.

Anyway, I just saw this. although its not "Pinoy" related scandal, I still want to share it. Just to keep you guys updated with the entertainment news/scandal. haha

http://www.yehey.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=138521

enjoy! :)

Aw,  what with the Disney (and Nickelodeon) stars who are soooo defensive about their "wholesome" images....first Jamie Lynn Spears pulls a Juno, now Miley's gone lezzbo!!!

Come to think of it...that might be a convincing enough lookalike.  Could it be a smear plot cooked up by the Nick camp?

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 512
I've seen those photos. They are just teenage girls goofing off. Nothing scandalous about it except for those with very perverted minds.

Offline deweyfinn

• DVD Guru
  • ...still kickin' arse....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
I've seen those photos. They are just teenage girls goofing off. Nothing scandalous about it except for those with very perverted minds.

May I add...are THEY even sure it's Miley in those snaps?  I'm sure ayaw na ayaw yan ng tatay niya na si Billy Ray.

Offline X-®an™

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Same with what Klaus said, it looked likes teens just having fun...

And so what if she's really a lesbian?