Author Topic: I Am Legend  (Read 1682 times)

Offline allanmandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I Am Legend
« on: Feb 03, 2008 at 01:09 AM »
I Am Legend

Starring: Will Smith
Released: 18th March 2008
SRP: $34.99 (2-Disc)

Further Details:
Warner Home Video has announced 1-disc ($28.98) and 2-disc special editions ($34.99) of I Am Legend which stars Will Smith. Each will be available to own from the 18th March. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. The only extra material on the 1-disc release will be 4 animated comics (Death As a Gift, Isolation, Sacrificing the Few for the Many, and Shelter), and some DVD-ROM features. The 2-disc special edition will include all that, along with an alternate theatrical version of the film with a "controversial" ending. HD-DVD/DVD Combo and Blu-ray releases will also be available for $35.99 with all of the 2-disc features.

From DVDActive.com

« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2008 at 01:09 AM by allanmandy »

Offline d4nu65+3R

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • "i'm real when it's useful."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: I Am Legend
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2008 at 11:07 PM »
that's it?  parang bitin naman yung supplementary features.  so it's probably safe to assume a more fully packed edition is in the offing somewhere down the line?

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2008 at 11:13 PM »
Yeah, that's likely. But given Warner's history, it might take several years before they release a more fully-loaded DVD.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2008 at 09:28 AM »
As expected......

I Am Legend (Ultimate Collector's Edition)

Released: 9th December 2008
SRP: $49.92

Further Details:
Warner Home Video has announced an Ultimate Collector's Edition of I Am Legend which stars Will Smith. Both the DVD ($49.92) and Blu-ray ($59.99) releases will include two versions of the film, a Digital Copy of the theatrical version, plus hours of all new additional content. This additional content consists of four awesome animated comics, 12 never before seen deleted scenes with filmmaker commentary, and more than two hours of all new extras revealing Will Smith’s off-camera humor and kindness and explanation of how he grew as an actor through this film. Lastly, the UCE also includes an exclusive 44-page concept sketch book, a lenticular lucite commemorative piece featuring imagery from the film, and six collectible art cards showing international cities devastated by the virus.

From DVDActive.com

« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2008 at 09:34 AM by allanmandy »

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: Sep 15, 2008 at 08:36 PM »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2008 at 11:47 PM »
Box details:

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: Sep 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM »
Now available in Amazon, and also in my cart  ;D  But still having second thoughts since it's released together with TDK  ::)