Author Topic: DVD players with Faroudja chip?  (Read 826 times)

Offline mrm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
DVD players with Faroudja chip?
« on: Mar 06, 2008 at 10:01 PM »
hi, Can anyone recommend to me what are the best dvd players with the Faroudja chip.
I've heard they produced great visuals. Thanks very much.

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
Re: DVD players with Faroudja chip?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2008 at 11:29 AM »
Definitely OPPO and Denon.

Offline taurus_cute

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DVD players with Faroudja chip?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2008 at 07:30 PM »
DEAR MRM: Kindly consider closely getting my DENON 2910 FAROUDJA DCDi-equipped DVD player. This is a reference standard DVD player, gloriously utilizing the best video processing capability of the Faroudja SiL504 chip. This model originally sells for P42,000 - but my eyesight is getting progressively poorer and all through the time I have owned it, it has not seen any extensive, productive use. Hence its as good as brand new, and plays immaculately and superbly than any puny DVD player on the local market. Please take it for P18,000 only - you may demo it at my meeting hall, through a giant screen projector. I'm in Tagaytay and would truly appreciate it if you could come, even if you'll not readily buy on the spot. Just evaluate it, you only have to bring your own demo disks, I'll take care of all the accessories. I'm selling it because I'm ageing and doesn't have a family of my own to enjoy it along with children. thank you for consideration. Mr. Go #09202-833-970