DVD Forum > Pinoy DVDs

RIP-OFF DVD: Burlesk Queen Ngayon

(1/6) > >>

NY152:
Having seen this film in theaters, I decided that if I were to add a Pinoy DVD to my collection, then this truly bad softcore film would at least be conversation-worthy.

BE WARNED: The DVD has been VERY HEAVILY CENSORED. They've deleted practically ALL of the full frontal nudity that was shown in theaters during the film's regular run.

To make matters worse, the packaging is fraudulent. The back cover clearly states "Feature Run Time: 1:53:36 Minutes". The disc is actually only 91:18 Minutes.

VIVA, you've sunk to a new low. I don't blame you for the lack of features on your FOX releases - that's probably something contractual with the FOX parent company and is beyond your control. I can also forgive the fact that you don't even print product inserts with chapter references to include with your discs. But this particular deception is 100% your fault! Consider this yet another customer lost.

blitzkrieg:
Thanks for the info NY152. I almost bought the dvd, what with its  lowered price. It could have been swell time watching Ina gyrate in her birthday suit. Nakita ko lahat kasi sa moviehouse hehehe.  ;D

barrid:
Thanks for the warning NY152. Hindi ko na rin bibilhin ito. Another customer lost.

Yung Unfaithful Wife 2 kaya, na chop-chop rin sa DVD? Feedback please!

Larry_Boy:
medyo off topic but i can't help but share with you a similar experience when i bought the original vcd of 'bad boys'.  i was really surprised when they censored all the profanity in that movie. you could just imagine that there were some dialogues which didn't have any sound (natawa na lang ako).  at least i could show it na to younger & less mature viewers.  hmmmm, siguro dapat may thread na ganito 'no, what do you think?  

utoy:
really off topic: i was watching an adult DVD one time, the producers/distributors deemed the word "f*ck" offensive to  ;D discriminating viewers like me so they bleeped every single f word there was while showing very graphic sex scenes. the height of hypocrisy! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version