Author Topic: I, ROBOT Collector's Box (with Robot Sonny Head Figure)(Limited Edition)  (Read 19100 times)

Offline blitzkrieg

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
This is really crazy...with all the various edition released, there's nothing unique anymore about this set :(

Look at the bright side dude...you got the 1st and the Japan version...I think this is a cut-above-the-rest! BTW you guysstill  have your Sonny head  boxed? Got mine a glass casing..

« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2005 at 11:24 PM by blitzkrieg »

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Look at the bright side dude...you got the 1st and the Japan version...I think this is a cut-above-the-rest! BTW you guysstill  have your Sonny head  boxed? Got mine a glass casing..

Wow that's a great customized glass casing to showcase your I Robot  ;)

Offline duncanfranchise

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • Collector
  • Don't think you are; know you are.
  • Liked:
This is really crazy...with all the various edition released, there's nothing unique anymore about this set :(

Great.  This is really great.   :-\

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
Japan ver, is still the best.  I prefer the alien head japan over the european counterpart

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
baby, for alien head, the uniqueness comes from the fact that a luminous kubrick is included. some releases like Kill Bill (Japan) is the only release in color and includes some extended scenes (to date). for I-Robot, basically the same reproduction for a lower price. tsk tsk tsk.

this case is similar to Hulk LE: Japan release is super mahal while its R2 UK counterpart (same features and all) dropped its price to 7.99 GBP (discounted). you may check cdwow for available copies. 

::)

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
Yes that's right.  r2 uk are much cheaper.  Pero I'm allergic to PAL. It gives me eyestrain. ;D

Offline blitzkrieg

• DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
Wow that's a great customized glass casing to showcase your I Robot  ;)

Thanks bro..I just can't take it when displayable things like the Sonny head are just stuffed in the box waiting to rot. After so much haggling, the casing (L12xW12xH16) cost me P600 including the aluminum-framed base..It is placed on top of the drawer fronting my bed. It's amazing coz everytime I turn on the mood lights, the area surrounding the eyes GLOWS!
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2005 at 01:07 AM by blitzkrieg »

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
baby, a bigger monitor might save your eyes from strain. also, for example-----  Hulk LE, the P2000.00 difference might convice you to get the R2 UK release instead of shelling P2.6 - P3.5k for the japan release. the savings you can use to buy other dvds or a new pair of spectacle. hehehehehe  ;D

thanks for the heads up sir blitz. now that you've mentioned it, what's the possibility of ordering the same set for the same price?

8)
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2005 at 08:17 AM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline blitzkrieg

• DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
thanks for the heads up sir blitz. now that you've mentioned it, what's the possibility of ordering the same set for the same price?

8)

I got it from Aguila Glazers, Kamias road branch..I could order one for you or you could go there to give them details to your liking...

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
sir blitz, will coordinate via sms. i am checking if there's a branch near us.. would like to change my snow globe glass cases also. thinking about economy of scale here.
:)

Offline blitzkrieg

• DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
sir blitz, will coordinate via sms. i am checking if there's a branch near us.. would like to change my snow globe glass cases also. thinking about economy of scale here.
:)

Redge, PCHIN is interested too. How about coordinating with him para isang lakaran na lang..Lemme know when you're coming. BTW, the casing can be made in one day lang. So its better to order them say on a Friday then pick them up the following day. Lemme know