DVD Forum > Pinoy DVDs

Pinoy Films You'd Like To See on DVD

(1/59) > >>

Komikero:
 Parts 1 & 2 of this topic (including the "Varied Titles I'd like to see on DVD" thread) merged for convenience and easier access.  Please note however that the postings are yet to be sorted in chronological order.  --kgwd.

Yep, we've closed the first thread because it's gotten to long. We can continue talking about this popular topic here.

So what do you guys think? In an ideal world, this would be a perfect time for a Best of Nida Blanca DVD Box Set. Oh well...:)

Mo®pHeOu$:
;D  Im not sure kung may nagpost na nito..ANG PANDAY! the FPJ film opkors!!! ;D ;D

kakabanas:

--- Quote ---

So what do you guys think? In an ideal world, this would be a perfect time for a Best of Nida Blanca DVD Box Set. Oh well...:)

--- End quote ---

That would be a great tribute Komikero. It should include gem movies such as Korea, Galawgaw, Waray-Waray, Saan Darating Ang Umaga, Miguelito: Ang Batang Rebelde and a couple of Nida-Nestor musicals and John and Marsha comedies.

viper:
Check this out!

Intramuros (1964) to be released Dec 4 as per amazon. For me this is a must buy. Hope they also release The Longest Hundred Miles and Manila: Open City in DVD

Intramuros

ekime:
I want Sabik with multiple angles.   Seriously.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version