Author Topic: SkyCable HD  (Read 746501 times)

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
Re: SkyCable HD
« Reply #3150 on: Apr 11, 2018 at 05:58 PM »
I wanna ask something; some SkyCable digibox has an Ethernet port on it (I'm not talking about the Digibox On demand box; I'm talking about the regular HD Digibox) my Coship HD Digibox have an Ethernet to connect to the internet. But I wanna Know if pwede bang i connect sa internet ang Basic HD Digibox?

Which company have basic hd digibox. Sky?

Offline DVD Emman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I'm new here! Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3151 on: Apr 12, 2018 at 10:19 AM »
Which company have basic hd digibox. Sky?
mine is the Coship N8870C-V it has an Ethernet port on it. You can search this box on Google. Alam ko May isa pang box na may Ethernet, and brand ay Atlanta DTH Inc.

Offline v1n5anity

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3152 on: Apr 17, 2018 at 08:21 AM »
Bwisit na Sky na to. NBA Playoffs na nga, volleyball pa pinapalabas sa ch 166, like WTF?! >:( :o live stream nanaman to. Haaay.

Offline richardcruz

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #3153 on: Apr 17, 2018 at 10:26 AM »
Oo nga, wala pa nga NBA channel, not much NBA games shown on their house channels. I further downgraded my plan to HD549 and considering switching to Cignal.

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2616
« Reply #3154 on: Apr 17, 2018 at 10:47 AM »
baka ipaputol ko na rin yung plan299 dito. will just replace it with tvplus
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3155 on: Apr 17, 2018 at 04:04 PM »
I recently ordered Mezzo Live HD last Friday and deactivate Channel V on my lineup. I ordered it on Messenger with SkyCable select. Then the next day SKY replied to me that Mezzo is now Active but when I turned on the TV and dialed channel 252 (Mezzo Live HD channel no.) It is blocked. I tried to PM SKY because the channel is not activated. And while I'm channel surfing, i was shocked that they activated MTV Live HD (channel 190) and not Mezzo LIVE HD!! how come SKY activated the wrong channel? It's been four days now since MTV live is still active and MEZZO isn't. I want to order Mezzo because of its outstanding contribution to classical music, opera and Jazz and I want having great Entertainment.
Has anyone out there ordering the right channel and activate the wrong channel on SkyCable select?

Offline v1n5anity

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3156 on: Apr 17, 2018 at 06:45 PM »
I recently ordered Mezzo Live HD last Friday and deactivate Channel V on my lineup. I ordered it on Messenger with SkyCable select. Then the next day SKY replied to me that Mezzo is now Active but when I turned on the TV and dialed channel 252 (Mezzo Live HD channel no.) It is blocked. I tried to PM SKY because the channel is not activated. And while I'm channel surfing, i was shocked that they activated MTV Live HD (channel 190) and not Mezzo LIVE HD!! how come SKY activated the wrong channel? It's been four days now since MTV live is still active and MEZZO isn't. I want to order Mezzo because of its outstanding contribution to classical music, opera and Jazz and I want having great Entertainment.
Has anyone out there ordering the right channel and activate the wrong channel on SkyCable select?

Hasn't happened to me maybe because when I order ala carte channel/s I do it over the phone (landline). So before we end the call, the channel is already activated and I confirm it with the customer rep.

Offline supermanster

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 56
« Reply #3157 on: Apr 18, 2018 at 08:02 AM »

Ako naman madalas gamit ko Twitters sa complain and sa pag order ng additional channels. Never pa naman sila pumalya so far.

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3158 on: Apr 24, 2018 at 04:07 PM »
Has anyone tried SKY on Demand? Many complain about the usubility of the app on the Google play comments section. For those who already tried, how was it?

Offline rock_star

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3159 on: Apr 28, 2018 at 04:05 PM »
Meron kami ng Sky on Demand pero minsan lang gamitin. Sa iPad ako nanonood. No Chromecast support, maybe because Sky wants you to get their Sky on Demand TV box if you want to watch it on the TV. Hindi HD ang quality, but looks decent in its best quality. Not a lot of on-demand titles as well, unlike Netflix or other streaming platforms.

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3160 on: May 01, 2018 at 02:33 PM »
I have a feeling if Sky wants to raise their Cable TV prices in the future since our Plan 549 has more HD Channels. Do you think there is a possibility? Sky is improving it's service and transitioning their infrastructure from Hybrid Fibre coaxial (HFC) to Fiber to the home (FTTH) does this mean that our Cable bills will increased in the future due to the infrastructure and content cost?

Offline XXIX

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #3161 on: May 01, 2018 at 03:49 PM »
Same ba ang quality ng ABS-CBN HD sa SKY, Cignal and TVplus? ABS-CBN HD is the only reason why hindi ko pa pinapaputol ang cable namin. I have no experience with Cignal and TVplus. Thanks.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Offline jmn025

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #3162 on: May 03, 2018 at 05:41 AM »
Same ba ang quality ng ABS-CBN HD sa SKY, Cignal and TVplus? ABS-CBN HD is the only reason why hindi ko pa pinapaputol ang cable namin. I have no experience with Cignal and TVplus. Thanks.

Bro actually walang abs cbn hd sa cignal and tv plus and other cable provider, kasi exclusive channel siya sa sky cable talaga.. yan din ang reason kung bakit di ko mapalitan si sky cable hehehe..

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #3163 on: May 03, 2018 at 07:12 AM »
bakit kaya every 4 hours nag ha hung yung box ko? need to unplug power to restart...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3164 on: May 10, 2018 at 07:20 AM »
I just found New Channels on channel 77 and 78. Both are in SD. Channel 77 is Asiannovela Channel and Channel 78 is Movie Central. Both are in Test Broadcast and blocked as of now. Is ABS CBN own these Channels? They recently ceased TAG last January but why they continue to make Cable Channels even though it will failed in the end? When will ABS CBN stop making pay TV Channels? Is 6 pay TV channels not enough?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018 at 01:31 PM by DVD Emman »

Offline Chain

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 138
« Reply #3165 on: May 10, 2018 at 06:14 PM »
bakit kaya every 4 hours nag ha hung yung box ko? need to unplug power to restart...

sir tony yan po ba ung default na malaki? ganyan din po nangyari sakin. tinawag ko at pinapalitan. so far ung model na pinalit eh ok na. chinika ko ung service repairman at ang sabi nya naghahang daw talaga ung mga default unit. better text them na

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #3166 on: May 11, 2018 at 07:30 AM »
sir tony yan po ba ung default na malaki? ganyan din po nangyari sakin. tinawag ko at pinapalitan. so far ung model na pinalit eh ok na. chinika ko ung service repairman at ang sabi nya naghahang daw talaga ung mga default unit. better text them na

thanks for the heads up...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3167 on: Jun 03, 2018 at 08:33 PM »
SkyCable update June 2018
 - 2nd Avenue will ceased it broadcast on June 5. RJ TV will once again will have its own content
 - Kids Channel Boomerang is now available to all SkyCable, Sky Direct and OneSky Subscribers. It can be seen on channel 42
 - Boomerang former channel 118 is now housed MIAO MI; A Children pre School channel that teaches Mandarin Chinese. It features Cartoons shows and at the same time learning basic Chinese language. The Channel is now on free preview until June 30. It will be available ala carte for PHP 20 a month stating July 1.
 -Jesus is our Shield a Catholic religion channel is now on Channel  114
- Asianovela and Movie Central are still blocked as of now.
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2018 at 08:34 PM by DVD Emman »

Offline Destroben

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
SkyCable HD
« Reply #3168 on: Jun 05, 2018 at 07:26 PM »
Question lang sa mga may new version (small one) ng sky hd box. May 1080p 60hz output ba? Kasi yung old version 1080p 50hz lang so either 720p or 1080i lang choice ko. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2018 at 07:38 PM by Destroben »

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3169 on: Jun 08, 2018 at 12:49 PM »
I noticed that Sports Illustrated is revert back to ASN (All Sports Network) on channel 83 and 177 (HD). Is Time Inc. ended their partnership?

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3170 on: Jun 12, 2018 at 11:45 AM »
Why do we always have SD and HD channels simulcasting the same show on different format? I mean we enjoyed programs in HD like HBO, Discovery, Fox life, History etc.... But why do we need an SD feed of the same program? Is it because off profit? Or is it because they have an extra TV that has a Sd Digibox on it? I have two TV with two HD Digiboxes in our house and it's worth the extra 250 a month additional outlet fee.

Offline neilc

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3171 on: Jun 12, 2018 at 04:11 PM »
Why do we always have SD and HD channels simulcasting the same show on different format? I mean we enjoyed programs in HD like HBO, Discovery, Fox life, History etc.... But why do we need an SD feed of the same program? Is it because off profit? Or is it because they have an extra TV that has a Sd Digibox on it? I have two TV with two HD Digiboxes in our house and it's worth the extra 250 a month additional outlet fee.

Simply because not all have an HD TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Apple enthusiast. PlayStation Addict

Offline richardcruz

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #3172 on: Jun 13, 2018 at 09:50 AM »

But still, why don't they just turn off the SD feed (of the channels that have HD) for those subscribed to the HD service/package?
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2018 at 09:52 AM by richardcruz »

Offline DVD Emman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3173 on: Jun 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM »

More homes now have HDTVs but some houses still uses SD Cable Digibox. SkyCable now urges to swap to HD boxes at a lower price.

Offline viper

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • i took the money and ran . . . . but now I'm back
  • Liked:
« Reply #3174 on: Jun 15, 2018 at 06:03 AM »
But still, why don't they just turn off the SD feed (of the channels that have HD) for those subscribed to the HD service/package?

In my HD box, the SD feeds are disabled except for ABS and Sports and Action (which are free TV feeds)

Offline viper

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • i took the money and ran . . . . but now I'm back
  • Liked:
« Reply #3175 on: Jun 15, 2018 at 06:12 AM »

Walang ABS CBN HD sa TV Plus.

Offline hotrod

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Yippie-kay-yay!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3176 on: Jun 18, 2018 at 11:52 AM »
Aww man, tinanggal na yung Fox Sports HD sa plan 999.

Offline Kier

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3177 on: Jun 18, 2018 at 05:27 PM »
Same here sa plan 549

Offline rock_star

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3178 on: Jun 18, 2018 at 07:03 PM »
Aww man, tinanggal na yung Fox Sports HD sa plan 999.

I think naging available lang ang Fox Sports HD para makabawi sa mga nawalan ng NBA Premium. Dahil tapos na ang NBA season, sarado na ulit.

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
« Reply #3179 on: Jun 18, 2018 at 07:20 PM »
 I will check mine later. Grabe talagang magulang ang sky