DVD Forum > DVD Releases and Reviews

[R3 Review] Pan's Labyrinth (New Line 2-Disc Platinum Series)

<< < (2/3) > >>

techdude:
My R3 no longer with me, so I can't check.  But it seems to be a straight copy from R1 discs, meaning no 'C Interactive " logo on film and yes DTS-ES 6.1.  but can't be 100% sure, as I no longer have the discs.

Dan:

--- Quote from: wickedmonicker on Jun 28, 2008 at 10:35 AM ---
I believe the DTS-ES 6.1 feature is only available for R1 releases, i guess they don't bother modifying covers when reprinting R3s.

--- End quote ---

I have the R1. So you're saying no, there is no DTS on our local R3 version?

--- Quote from: techdude on Jun 28, 2008 at 12:21 PM ---it seems to be a straight copy from R1 discs, meaning no 'C Interactive " logo on film and yes DTS-ES 6.1.  but can't be 100% sure, as I no longer have the discs.

--- End quote ---

Can someone give a solid confirmation on whether or not Pan's Labyrinth R3 has DTS? A solid confirmation means "Yes. Pan's Labyrinth R3 has DTS" or "No. Pan's Labyrinth R3 does not have DTS".

wickedmonicker:
@ Dan

It would seem that the DTS is exclusive to the Region 1 release of the dvd... so
NO. PAN'S LABYRINTH R3 DOES NOT HAVE DTS...

hi hi hi

man.. you must be a DTS addict... :D

Dan:

--- Quote from: wickedmonicker on Jun 28, 2008 at 02:37 PM ---
man.. you must be a DTS addict... :D

--- End quote ---

No  :) Just want to get a straight answer, for once. This release could contain a 2-speaker Dolby track for all we know and I'd still push for an accurate listing of tech specs since it is, after all, supposed to be a proper review.

Besides, it's important. A product lists a feature on its box that is not on the disc? That's fraud.

uebetan12:
at least-cinteractive is improving, my third dvd from cd interactive lang tong pans labyrinth ko, first was million dollar baby, second was arriors of the zu mountain, and my fourth was love actually...not countign the orginal lord of the rings from region 1, which was also released by c-interactive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version