Author Topic: Pinoy Blu-Ray Club - closed  (Read 12169 times)

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: Pinoy Blue Ray Club
« Reply #30 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 07:22 PM »
bidibidi yan..  ;D
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #31 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 07:51 PM »
baka naman bleu-rey...  ;D
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline pinoybluerayclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 07:54 PM »
hhahahaaha, oo nga ty.

have to change that  ;D maybe Sony spelled it wrong  ;D

hd-dvd was easier to remember  :D
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2008 at 07:57 PM by pinoybluerayclub »

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #33 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 08:41 PM »
hd-dvd was easier to remember  :D

Sorry, but you still also got that one wrong. It's HD DVD, not HD-DVD. No hyphen.

;D
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2008 at 09:11 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline Munskie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 09:05 PM »
Sorry, but you still also got that one wrong. It's HD DVD, not HD-DVD. No hyphen.

;D

Strike 2......... ;D ;D ;D

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #35 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 09:54 PM »
Now I feel we are in an English spelling class LOL :D

Offline byron

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Audio and Video Phile Beginner
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 09:57 PM »
hmmm all this "club talk" has made me think.  ok naman yung forum natin dito sa pdvd ah (marketplace) - good venue to sell/trade!

go PINOY DVD! MORE POWER!

Offline pinoybluerayclub

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Pinoy Blu-Ray Club
« Reply #37 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 11:46 PM »
Sorry for the mistakes, anyway the site just wanted to offer an alternative way.  Replacing your good site pinoydvd.com was never the intention. Thanks members and mods. Good Luck.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
Re: Pinoy Blu-Ray Club - closed
« Reply #38 on: Jul 13, 2008 at 11:57 PM »

:D Less talk, less mistake. 

That's why lawyers always ask their clients to shut up.  :D

Well, he's a good sport.  I'll give him that.  ;)

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #39 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 08:27 AM »
I'm sorry for your doubts, the site was hoping to open a new market.  thanks anyway.  Let's hope blue-ray market will truly penetrate the masses without piracy.

sorry for the wrong spelling, need to type short and fast. Thanks for the feedback. There was no scam intended.

Instead of making apology...why don't you correct all the "spelling" mistakes in this thread title & also your own web site to show sincerity & respect to BD name? ;)

Also, you didn't make any effort to at least try to clarify or explain why all transaction and inquiries are tru e-mail only? As you said you were hoping to open a new market & thus very critical to get it right in the first place. Your project will not be successful if people are doubting you & can't even pass the first stage of advertising/announcement let alone doing real transaction with you. I think all the members' honest feedback here are invaluable for you consideration. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2008 at 08:28 AM by pchin »

Offline pinoybluerayclub

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 09:37 AM »
Thanks. have to close the site and redo it in a different name and way.  opted for e-mail transaction since it is a better tool for communication and no credit cards will be involved which is a safer way.  A lot of pinoys are not very comfortable with credit card transactions online. Thanks for the feedback.  Hope to correct it next time. 

Thanks again for your time :D

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:03 AM »
Thanks. have to close the site and redo it in a different name and way.  opted for e-mail transaction since it is a better tool for communication and no credit cards will be involved which is a safer way.  A lot of pinoys are not very comfortable with credit card transactions online. Thanks for the feedback.  Hope to correct it next time. 

Thanks again for your time :D

I would rather transact online thru credit card or better yet thru PayPal.. Been doing it for the past 7 years without any problems.. Other than that a meet-up will be the safest.  I will not trust money transfer thru western union  to somebody I don't know.  Bank-to-bank transaction is also safe as long as you know the other person on the other end, either an acquiantance or a reputable member of a forum such as PDVD.  What do you mean by e-mail transaction?  What is your mode of payment for transactions with you? 
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline alvinthx2

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • System= source+amplification+speaker+ROOM
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:28 AM »
I Agree. You can be reimbursed by the credit card company if the merchant does not follow through. I think there is a strict guide for an outfit to be able to transact using CC's therefore it would be safer environment. Most BD users are at the AB market anyway, Credit card payment is the mode of choice. 2 cents.
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2008 at 10:29 AM by alvinthx2 »
STORMAUDIORevel,BAT,VPI,Accuphase,Bryston,Lumagen,Esoteric,PMC,AR,ROON,PURIFI,BENCHMARK,JBL

Offline pinoybluerayclub

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 03:06 PM »
Thanks for your suggestions.  The "e-mail transactions" means we can give the details through e-mail, any additional security you want will be provided. I guess the "e-mail transaction" wasn't a good idea.  The LBC shipment was making sure you have tracking no. when items are sent to you.  Anyway, thanks for the good comments.

Offline MAtZTER

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • More POWER to your HT! literally ...
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 04:06 PM »
I distinctly recall bro Matzter wanting to have trades for BD titles.

My idea was no cash involved, just a regular meeting among people who know each other & just swap & return stuff... maybe meeting over a few bottles of beer or cups of coffee as a regular thing, ya know.

This way we can all save big moolah from buying bluray (was tempted to mispell that ) outright.

I am getting a new idea (TING! just now) but I will post it when the elements are more available (ETA: 3 months). 

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 04:59 PM »
My idea was no cash involved, just a regular meeting among people who know each other & just swap & return stuff... maybe meeting over a few bottles of beer or cups of coffee as a regular thing, ya know.

This way we can all save big moolah from buying bluray (was tempted to mispell that ) outright.

I am getting a new idea (TING! just now) but I will post it when the elements are more available (ETA: 3 months). 

This is actually a good idea.. Ok ako dito.. Problem is nasa Davao ako..  :( :( :(

Offline Munskie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HighDef Enthusiast
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 05:24 PM »
We already have low level discussions regarding this BD hiraman/swap club.    Its just that Im too busy to work out the guidelines.... :-\

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #47 on: Aug 14, 2008 at 01:37 PM »

i like this idea .. especially the highlighted part ..  ;D (not much of a coffee drinker kasi)
ninjababez online ..