DVD Forum > Region 3

Wall-E R3: With Free Mahogany Tree (No Kidding! Pics Inside!)

(1/18) > >>

bochog:
Do u know when will this come out on r3? I hope there's a toy that comes with it.

JhOpZzZz:
We have no idea yet. But Region 1 will be released on November 18 so we assume, 2 weeks after or 1 or a few months later.

I really hope Viva releases the 3 disc DVD Version here and doesn't screw the special features of the DVD such as what they did to Ratatouille. They removed the deleted scenes.

jas:

--- Quote from: JhOpZzZz on Nov 08, 2008 at 10:36 PM ---I really hope Viva releases the 3 disc DVD Version here and doesn't screw the special features of the DVD such as what they did to Ratatouille. They removed the deleted scenes.

--- End quote ---

I think we will be getting 2-disc at the most since the 3rd disc of the R1 is just a digital copy.

JhOpZzZz:
From what I know, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is available on both single and 2 disc editions
and is localized here on both editions but the two disc edition is limited.

I assume we should buy the DVD as soon as ipossible since as the time passes, the 3 disc/ or 2 disc edition becomes obsolete.

techdude:

--- Quote from: JhOpZzZz on Nov 10, 2008 at 08:58 AM ---From what I know, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is available on both single and 2 disc editions
and is localized here on both editions but the two disc edition is limited.

I assume we should buy the DVD as soon as ipossible since as the time passes, the 3 disc/ or 2 disc edition becomes obsolete.

--- End quote ---
That could be true of those with 1 and 2 discs variants.  But whether to buy immediately is a hard choice considering the premium you'd be paying... so it all depends on how much you loved the film...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version