High-Def > Blu-ray Players

What Bluray Player do you own?

<< < (81/81)

edwn1220:
^The player was shipped in a double box (manufacturer's box + shipping box), so it may have caught the BOC examiner's "watchful eyes". It was randomly picked for inspection resulting in delivery delay for several days. While no customs tax was collected since the item is de minimis, UPS nevertheless charged handling and storage fees; I was able to haggle and brought the charges down by as much as 50℅. The UPS rep said I would not have been charged at all if the package did not catch BOC's attention in the first place.

jas:
Got a LG UP875 4K Ultra-HD 3D Blu-ray Player from anya618 back in January. Simple & no frills 4K player, but does the job well enough for the lower end price (P8,500). One minor complaint is the cheap looking remote & that there is no direct "subtitle" button on it. Anyway, bang for the buck na rin in terms of cost & functionality.  ;)

edwn1220:
^ Other than the LG UP875 being a previous Best Buy exclusive, it shares the same specs and even firmware updates with the UP870. The most recent was 5/12/18 and I was able to get FW version BD38.819.80420.C, while the driver/servo version remains unchanged (UP17SON0017).

Blu-devil:
Panasonic DMP-UB400EBK. Great little player with twin HDMI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version