Author Topic: Christmas Party Raffle  (Read 1864 times)

Offline natosan

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Christmas Party Raffle
« on: Nov 24, 2008 at 01:17 PM »
Hi guys, need your help on this one... ???

My company Christmas party will have a raffle with a budget of PhP100,000 to be divided into an assortment of prizes. We surveyed the major appliance centers but their prices are most SRP with some slight discount.

Even talked directly to Panasonic Phils. but they just gave us a 15% discount. If you use the 42PV8 as a reference point, SRP is 89,900 less 15% equals PhP76,500. If you buy this at SNS or TW, less than PhP60T lang. Kaya lang sila SNS and TW, di naman nagbebenta ng regular appliances like ref or washing machine stuff.

any dealers out there?

TIA!  :)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Christmas Party Raffle
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2008 at 02:11 PM »
Hi guys, need your help on this one... ???

My company Christmas party will have a raffle with a budget of PhP100,000 to be divided into an assortment of prizes. We surveyed the major appliance centers but their prices are most SRP with some slight discount.

Even talked directly to Panasonic Phils. but they just gave us a 15% discount. If you use the 42PV8 as a reference point, SRP is 89,900 less 15% equals PhP76,500. If you buy this at SNS or TW, less than PhP60T lang. Kaya lang sila SNS and TW, di naman nagbebenta ng regular appliances like ref or washing machine stuff.

any dealers out there?

TIA!  :)

do you really need to buy all prizes in one store. mabilis lang naman ma justify sa company when you can show them the savings you can get by buying from this specialty stores like tw and sns, with regular philippine warranty to boot. just tell the superiors that you can get more prizes if you buy from this specialty stores then get the refs and others in your regular big chain stores.

btw, you can also try ambassador, prize not as low as tw and sns but definitely lower than abensons and automatic. and they sell everything aircon, cams, ref, computers. try their shangrila mall branch.  ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 24, 2008 at 03:07 PM by iiinas »

Offline ivannn

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2008 at 02:49 PM »
i think madali mo naman madedefend sa company mo na you bought from those stores na mas makakamura ka as long as everything is documented, get signed quotations from different stores and choose the best one. i believe mas magugustuhan pa ng company mo lalo yan kasi added effort yan and at the same time you showed great concern for the budget. kasi if P100k tapos naka save up ka ng malaki for the major prizes eh yung remaining money eh pwede pang additional minor prizes para mas lalo enjoy ang lahat or you can even propose na yung cost savings niyo eh to be donated to charity agad.

Offline TomE

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #3 on: Nov 24, 2008 at 02:56 PM »
I think you can get any product from Panasonic through Jeff & TW . . .

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2008 at 12:09 PM »
I think you can get any product from Panasonic through Jeff & TW . . .
yup why not do an all panasonic prize .. afaik jeff can sell you any appliance from panasonic .. pm mo nalang   ;)
ninjababez online ..