Author Topic: AVSHOP GoldenEar, EMOTIVA, SVS, AE B&W REL Polk Monitor Audio MARANTZ Onkyo  (Read 152595 times)

Offline avshop

• Trade Count: (+151)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sir planning to buy my first ht now. Magkano po tsi 300, tsi100, cs20, psw110,? Ska ano po yung match na av receiver? And also what do you think of the speakers ive mentioned, ok na po b yon? Ska sir san po shop nyo? Will be coming from mindoro pa. Thanks.

Sir if you can suggest different setup, will apreciate it very much. Just want to get it right on my first buy. Ty again.

The Polk Tsi series is very good. It'll go well with most receivers. Let me send you some packages. What's your budget? :)

Offline cianzepol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
may monitor audio ba kayo paps?
PSN: cianzepol

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
may monitor audio ba kayo paps?

Yup. What model you interested in? :)

Offline dodie

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
The Polk Tsi series is very good. It'll go well with most receivers. Let me send you some packages. What's your budget? :)
Mga 70th below. Hanggang d2 lang ang budget sir. Ty po. Will be in manila by wed. Planning to visit ur shop po by thursday.
WCH CM U?

Offline cianzepol

• Collector
  • Liked:
Yup. What model you interested in? :)

yung bx2 paps
magkano?
PSN: cianzepol

Offline jericm

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi sir! pricelist naman po ng onkyo receivers, planning to upgrade... thanks!
Toshiba 47XL700
Pioneer 420DV
SVS SB12NSD
Onkyo TX-SR600
Bose Accoustimass 7
Egreat S7A Pro

Offline royal

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
are you open everyday boss? store hours pls.

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
are you open everyday boss? store hours pls.

Everyday. 11am to 8pm. :)

Offline Jamonk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir, pa pm naman quotation for complete sets of speaker (Front, Center, Surround & Sub) any brand to be match with my Onkyo 508? Budget is 30~35k.

I'm from Silang Cavite, may delivery scheme ba kayo for us na nasa far south of Manila?
Jamoonkyo
dalinadmarantz

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir, pa pm naman quotation for complete sets of speaker (Front, Center, Surround & Sub) any brand to be match with my Onkyo 508? Budget is 30~35k.

I'm from Silang Cavite, may delivery scheme ba kayo for us na nasa far south of Manila?

Sent you pm. :)

Offline pa3ck608

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • DVD Addict
  • rebuilding mode
  • Liked:
Sir, pa pm po ng best price in cash of your polk Tsi 100,200,300,CS10. Btw, are the polk monitor series still available? if so, pa pm na din.I plan to pair these speakers with my onkyo 608. Your store is highly recommended, I plan to drop by soon.thank you so much.
CA 650A+DACMagic | Denon 4311 | Onkyo 608
Polk RTiA3 | B&W 686 S2 | MS Mezzo 8 | MS Avant 906i

Offline royal

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
passed by your shop yesterday and auditioned some of your speakers. james was very accommodating. two thumbs!

Offline dodie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Sir, pa pm po ng best price in cash of your polk Tsi 100,200,300,CS10. Btw, are the polk monitor series still available? if so, pa pm na din.I plan to pair these speakers with my onkyo 608. Your store is highly recommended, I plan to drop by soon.thank you so much.
Sir try the infinity primus series, polk speakers were also my first choice, same as you mentioned, when i auditoned it i think they were good speakers until i heard the primus line.by the way we do have the same avr sir, May difference in term of clarity and power. Try to audition it at avshop. The downside of it is the design. Kung sa tennis sir eh serena williams ito. Hehehe 
WCH CM U?

Offline pa3ck608

• DVD Addict
  • rebuilding mode
  • Liked:
Sir try the infinity primus series, polk speakers were also my first choice, same as you mentioned, when i auditoned it i think they were good speakers until i heard the primus line.by the way we do have the same avr sir, May difference in term of clarity and power. Try to audition it at avshop. The downside of it is the design. Kung sa tennis sir eh serena williams ito. Hehehe 

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll put that in mind, but would you know how much? Around 30 to 35k lang kasi budget ko, excluding the sub. 

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

sent you pm :)

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
passed by your shop yesterday and auditioned some of your speakers. james was very accommodating. two thumbs!

that's good to hear. hope we've helped you in choosing the right speaker for you. :)

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

hope you're enjoying your infinity primus. :)

Offline dodie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hope you're enjoying your infinity primus. :)
Very much sir. Kinakapa ko pa yung avr to end up sa best possible sound that i like sir. Mga 1 yir pa master ko na to. Hehe. By the way sir can you pm me the best  possible price nung ipod dock of onkyo. Yung walang remote po. Ty.
WCH CM U?

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Very much sir. Kinakapa ko pa yung avr to end up sa best possible sound that i like sir. Mga 1 yir pa master ko na to. Hehe. By the way sir can you pm me the best  possible price nung ipod dock of onkyo. Yung walang remote po. Ty.

let me check the price. :)

Offline pa3ck608

• DVD Addict
  • rebuilding mode
  • Liked:

I finally had the chance to listen to 3 speakers (denon receiver was used bec. onkyo wasnt available)- polk tsi 400; rti a3 and infinity primus 252.Between tsi400 and rti a3, the latter sounded a lot better for me.the detail and refined sound of the rti a3 was more audible than the tsi 400, and the build quality was really apparent. as for the rti a3 and the primus 252, tama  ka sir dodie, sound quality of the primus was really good. for me its a toss-up between rti a3 and primus 252. Btw, thank you so much james and rey of avshop, very very accomodating.

clearly.It was clear for me that the rti a3 sounded more detailed     

Offline dodie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I finally had the chance to listen to 3 speakers (denon receiver was used bec. onkyo wasnt available)- polk tsi 400; rti a3 and infinity primus 252.Between tsi400 and rti a3, the latter sounded a lot better for me.the detail and refined sound of the rti a3 was more audible than the tsi 400, and the build quality was really apparent. as for the rti a3 and the primus 252, tama  ka sir dodie, sound quality of the primus was really good. for me its a toss-up between rti a3 and primus 252. Btw, thank you so much james and rey of avshop, very very accomodating.

clearly.It was clear for me that the rti a3 sounded more detailed     
Just trust your ears sir, afterall subjective naman the way we choose our things. Hindi lahat makakagusto ng gusto mo, that why go for what you like best and not the best for others. Merry xmas po.
WCH CM U?

Offline jleea

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Enjoying our purchase from AVSHOP! Thanks to Marc for being very accommodating and helpful, as well as his assistants James&Ray. Everybody try to buy from AVSHOP you won't be disappointed!

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Enjoying our purchase from AVSHOP! Thanks to Marc for being very accommodating and helpful, as well as his assistants James&Ray. Everybody try to buy from AVSHOP you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for the purchase. Glad to hear you're enjoying your gear. :)

Offline plapoy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
hi sir avshop,

Kindly pm me the following price of polk audio tsi series. Kindly include the discounted price if cash. are the speaker cables included?:)

tsi 300
tsi 200
tsi 100
cs 10

Kindly include the price of ff. avr:
   onkyo 608, onkyo 607, or any budget receiver under 30k.

Thanks in advance and more power to you :)

Offline nitoy16

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Sir, paki-PM nman po ng price list nyo for the ff. Wharfe speakers:
Diamond 10.3
Diamond 10 DFS
Diamond CS
TIA! :)

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
pms sent. :)

Offline xer2004

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir, pa-pm po ng pricelist ng wharfedale diamond 9 series, subs at AVR. Im planning to buy 1 set of receiver and speaker for my birthday. thanks!

Offline miong

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • music lover
  • Liked:
Sir AVShop,

Paki-pm naman ng best price for onkyo 508/608 (2 units) in cash purchase and warranty.

thanks.

Offline dodie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir pa pm naman po ng prices of the ff: b&w 683 and cm8 & cm9. saka po hk990. ty sir mark.
WCH CM U?

Offline avshop

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir, pa-pm po ng pricelist ng wharfedale diamond 9 series, subs at AVR. Im planning to buy 1 set of receiver and speaker for my birthday. thanks!

pm sent. :)