Author Topic: Bolt (March 22, 2009)  (Read 1256 times)

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bolt (March 22, 2009)
« on: Jan 22, 2009 at 02:10 PM »
from DVDTimes:

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Bolt on Sunday 22nd March 2009, followed a couple of days later by the Region 1 DVD release on 24th March 2009. This Disney computer animated feature follows the adventures of Bolt (voiced by John Travolta), a dog who is the star of a TV show in which he portrays a super dog, only he thinks it’s all real. When the super dog is accidentally shipped to New York City and separated from Penny (voiced by Miley Cyrus), his beloved co-star and owner, Bolt springs into action to find his way home.

Available on DVD ($29.99 SRP single-disc, $32.99 SRP two-disc) and Blu-ray Disc ($39.99 SRP), features are outlined below...

Single-Disc DVD

* 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
    * Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 Surround
    * English, French and Spanish audio
    * English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
    * Exclusive Bonus Short - Super Rhino – BOLT breakout star Rhino, the hyperactive hamster, gets a chance to headline his very own adventure

Two-Disc DVD - As above plus the following additional extras:

* “I Thought I Lost You” Music Video featuring the movie’s stars, Miley Cyrus and John Travolta
    * In Session with John Travolta and Miley Cyrus - A behind-the-scenes look at recording Bolt’s signature song “I Thought I Lost You.”
    * A New Breed of Directors: A Filmmakers’ Journey - First-time directors Chris Williams and Byron Howard take fans along as they traverse the road from concept to completion
    * Act, Speak! The Voices of Bolt - Join the voice cast in session: John Travolta (Bolt), Miley Cyrus (Penny), Susie Essman (Mittens), James Lipton (Director) and Mark Walton (Rhino)
    * Creating The World of Bolt – Bolt’s painterly backgrounds have wowed audiences across the globe. The filmmakers explain how they fashioned the unique look of this CG movie
    * Deleted Scenes - With optional introductions by directors Chris Williams and Byron Howard
    * DisneyFile Digital Copy - choice of iTunes or Windows Media formats

Offline juanch

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • What is your profession?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
Re: Bolt (March 22, 2009)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2009 at 04:31 PM »
me want ;D

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2009 at 11:31 PM »
Disappointed that didn't release a 3D version.  While it couldn't match the 3D of digital theaters, it still would be nice if a red-and-green 3D version was included in the deluxe 3-disc version... I gladly pay extra for it.   Maybe they are waiting a year-or-two to re-release that one an dforce us to double dip... Polar Express 3D style...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline jojitv

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Into The Blu...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 09:24 PM »
Another must buy movie. :)
SARS!!!