Author Topic: tech question for panny pv8 =)  (Read 483 times)

Offline kakashi

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
tech question for panny pv8 =)
« on: Feb 11, 2009 at 08:26 AM »
Morning Sirs!

I have a question for my panny pv8, dont know if you guys have experienced this, but lately when i plug my laptop to my panny and watch videos i can hear a short *mute* sound na parang may grounded or something.

I use an HDMI cable for the connection, and I notice it regardless if Im using my HTIB or just the TV speakers.

However, when I use my ps3 to watch bluray and play games, i don't get this sound at all

so to start troubleshooting, i tried isolating the problem if its the hdmi slots my panny has, so I switched slots between my ps3 and laptop, but problem persists...

i tried a different hdmi cable, but it wasnt any good, no matter what i tried, be it switch to a different hdmi slot, or use a different hdmi cable, the problems still there

i tried the laptop via hdmi to another tv at home and i didnt hear the short mute sound

well, to sum it all up, im thinking the culprit is actually the hdmi port in my laptop, but to further prove my theory, im going to plug it to another tv via hdmi and check out if problem is persistent.

well, reason im posting this is i just want to know if you guys experienced something like this na before, baka kase wiring issue siya or baka may grounded wire or device thats causing it, any help would be appreciated =)