DVD Forum > DVD-ROM & DVD Backup

Movie Storage

(1/5) > >>

owen17:
anu po kaya magandang setup??

ang gusto ko po sana is to rip all my dvd sa HDD ko and watch sa tv ko without using the pc..
parang yung popcorn A100. then the device will be connected sa hdtv ko...

just to save space wala na kasi lalagyan ng dvd...

thanks pdvd!

ryanjg:
western digital essential 1tb and western digital hd tv media player. ok yan combination

thesaint:
Yup...Ok na ok na combo WDTV + WD mybook essential na 1 tera.
Kung DVD lang 480p...pwedeng pwede...
Mag HD ka....Laki ng diff ng PQ ng mga 720p / 1080p...

checkyoulater:
it depends....

if you're backing up original DVD which i assume you are......the best way to go would be for any 1TB drive internal or external, and a PCH-a110 as your media player :)

suggestion kolang yan kasi plano ko din yan gawin sometime soon. 

Reason> the PCH reads ISO files/images taken from your DVD, allowing you to simulate playing the DVD itself, preserving all the extras/menus of the original DVDs.

...now if you just want to watch the movies and save as much space as possible while having excellent PQ with minimal features, i suggest ripping vids using h.264, then the container is up to you.  if you do decide to go this route the WDTV + 1TB is indeed the way to go :)

stryder:

--- Quote from: checkyoulater on May 19, 2009 at 12:10 PM ---...now if you just want to watch the movies and save as much space as possible while having excellent PQ with minimal features, i suggest ripping vids using h.264, then the container is up to you.  if you do decide to go this route the WDTV + 1TB is indeed the way to go :)

--- End quote ---

sir, am using any video converter pro and meron sya x264...is this the same as h.264?
if this is the same, what container would you suggest i use?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version