High-Def > General HD Discussion

Cignal satellite cable

<< < (53/841) > >>

Full HD 3D:

--- Quote from: DonT on Nov 05, 2009 at 08:40 PM ---Thats really bad news..I was also planning to get their service...kaso I'm having second thoughts now.

--- End quote ---
Hold on to your hard earned money first. My account number is 00000235 so meaning im one of those early subscribers and they treat me like dirt bag.
B.T.W., I emailed them tonight, i will be taking a bet that they will not have the decency to answer too.

Full HD 3D:

--- Quote from: ZENshey on Nov 05, 2009 at 08:50 PM ---Hold on to your hard earned money first. My account number is 00000235 so meaning im one of those early subscribers and they treat me like dirt bag.
B.T.W., I emailed them tonight, i will be taking a bet that they will not have the decency to answer too.

--- End quote ---
Good that nobody bet,finally someone answered my email from their customer care by apologizing then someone will be calling me up. Waiting game again.

Grimlock:
Yes bro, i'm using HDTV on HD STB of Cignal

--- Quote from: trigo on Nov 04, 2009 at 10:11 PM ---btw, you using hdtv???

--- End quote ---

Grimlock:
Marami ring nag re-reklamo ngayon sa custumer hotline ng Cignal, mukhang sobra dami nilang calls, lalo na sa pacman fight, dapat siguro mag dagdag na sila costumer support. Try calling just after lunch time para makalusot calls nyo, you may want to call their cell no. 09087699119

Full HD 3D:
Finally, after a week of calls,email, patience.They fixed my satellite. It is now working. The technician try to collect 1000 from me for the service call. I said il pay directly. Never knew and was not told by Cignal there's a service charge. My opinion, if they installed it properly during the installation, it might not get misalign. My taiwan satelite is still working properly after the storm,D.I.Y. lang.
Anyway, Im now ready for Pacquiao-Cotto fight next week except when there will be another typhoon to blow it apart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version