High-Def > General HD Discussion

Cignal satellite cable

<< < (692/841) > >>

thebat:
^ ayan na... binabawi na ni MVP lugi nya sa NBA all stars non game event!

Wiggum:
Kami wala pa rin since Glenda. I emailed Cignal last weekend and finally spoke to a CSR this morning after several attempts during the week. I was told to wait for a text within 3-4 days from their technician. So tunganga muna ulit. I was reassured that a technician will visit within that timeframe and that charges will be adjusted for the service interruption.

Re forced upgrade: di yata pwedeng ipilit 'yan. Don't want to pay extra for channels that I didn't originally subscribe to. Dapat idagdag ng libre.

penti:

--- Quote from: Wiggum on Jul 25, 2014 at 05:57 PM ---Kami wala pa rin since Glenda. I emailed Cignal last weekend and finally spoke to a CSR this morning after several attempts during the week. I was told to wait for a text within 3-4 days from their technician. So tunganga muna ulit. I was reassured that a technician will visit within that timeframe and that charges will be adjusted for the service interruption.

--- End quote ---
Noticed na si Cignal may mga partner distributors dito sa provinces, not sure sa GMA. I suggest you get the number of the technician or the distributor he's working for, so next time you can call them directly, di na dadaan sa Cignal hotline na congested after may bagyo.

pentium4:

--- Quote from: darth_rye on Jul 22, 2014 at 07:36 PM ---mga sir tanong lang, nde naman naapektuhan ng glenda ang aking dish. kaso this past couple of days laging nga re-set ung digibox ko ng ilang beses. "wait initialising" napansin ko din sa box ung numeric code lumalabas pero iba-iba. salamat

--- End quote ---

na encounter ko eto

humax ang box ko. do a HARD RESET
unplug unit from main power source then re plug in after 10 minutes.

pentium4:

--- Quote from: Wiggum on Jul 25, 2014 at 05:57 PM ---Kami wala pa rin since Glenda. I emailed Cignal last weekend and finally spoke to a CSR this morning after several attempts during the week. I was told to wait for a text within 3-4 days from their technician. So tunganga muna ulit. I was reassured that a technician will visit within that timeframe and that charges will be adjusted for the service interruption.

Re forced upgrade: di yata pwedeng ipilit 'yan. Don't want to pay extra for channels that I didn't originally subscribe to. Dapat idagdag ng libre.

--- End quote ---

if na mis align lang yan you may try to do a left-right adjustment. just tweak it in millimeter kasi sensitive yan.

as for the force upgrade I will not need the new channels and I'm fine with the old plan. Kung ano pinirmahan ko na monthly yun pa rin dapat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version