Author Topic: Does anyone know where can I buy a copy of Harry Potter: Years 1-5 DVD Box Set?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline raimundmedina

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I really want it and have looking for it for weeks now. Even the single DVDs are not available. I really don't wanna wait until the DVD for the sixth one is released. I asked a salesperson once at AstroPlus Shangrila and she said that the distributor already closed. I dunno if it's true. I really need your help.

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
All the DVD's are on sale in the Trinoma Warner event this weekend. 375 bucks for each. Though they have all been repackaged. The cover arts are different.

Offline eckxs

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Collector
  • We run things, things don't run we.
  • Liked:
The region 1 boxset is available in Shangrila 4th floor. Tapat ng Audio-Visual store. SONY yata name nun. I dunno of it's blu-ray boxset or dvd boxset.

Offline utopian828

• Trade Count: (+143)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Check this guy's post:

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=96604.0

It's a bit pricey but it has all the first 5 in it already.

Offline raimundmedina

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
All the DVD's are on sale in the Trinoma Warner event this weekend. 375 bucks for each. Though they have all been repackaged. The cover arts are different.

Do they look like this

http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dvd/behindthescenes/dvdcombo.jpg
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2009 at 07:04 PM by raimundmedina »

Offline allanmandy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mathematical!
  • Liked:
Do they look like this?

Yes, I think so. Didn't spend much time on them since I was in a hurry, but what I remember is that the covers have a common design template. I also forgot to check if Sorcerer's Stone is already in widescreen.

« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2009 at 07:37 PM by allanmandy »

Offline munky

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • who's who?
  • Liked:
^ parang ganyan sya sir. FS pa rin ang HP1
Still world peace

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:

Yes, I think so. Didn't spend much time on them since I was in a hurry, but what I remember is that the covers have a common design template. I also forgot to check if Sorcerer's Stone is already in widescreen.

the new cover versions released by magnavision don't look like those.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline coffeetiger

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
I really want it and have looking for it for weeks now. Even the single DVDs are not available. I really don't wanna wait until the DVD for the sixth one is released. I asked a salesperson once at AstroPlus Shangrila and she said that the distributor already closed. I dunno if it's true. I really need your help.

I don't know if you are still looking for this but sir duncanfranchise is selling this set for P1299.  Check out his post in the marketplace:

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=94067.0

hope this helps.  :)

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
Wonder why they couldn't release HP1 in Widescreen.  It's the third redesign na yata ng cover but still in fullscreen.  Sayang, the cover looks nice pa naman...
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline raimundmedina

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Apparently they only re-released movies 1-4
movie 5 still has the same cover art (well I guess since I haven't seen a new cover for it)
but I do hope they re-release it with the same cover design and the same with movie 6

Offline lilyh

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Ask ko lang bakit nag-iba na ang mga cover art ng harry potter? worldwide ba to as in nagrepackaged din ang region 1 dvds? Nakita ko kasi na all HP DVDs (when i visited megamall) are almost the same sa design above but hindi pa din naman identical...

Offline raimundmedina

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Good news guys Warner Video just released a boxset of the first five films with the updated Order of the Phoenix cover. The set also includes a bonus disc featuring 2 featurettes for Half-Blood Prince and Goblet of Fire. I just got it today and I haven't opened my copy yet i'll update as soon as I get home and watch it.

Retail Price: P1650
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2009 at 04:04 PM by raimundmedina »