Author Topic: HELP - WHERE TO BUY TT P Mount type CARTRIDGE  (Read 6075 times)

Offline gearhead000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • HD Nirvana
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: HELP - WHERE TO BUY TT P Mount type CARTRIDGE
« Reply #30 on: Sep 02, 2009 at 06:07 PM »
wow... feedback naman with your M97xe. i'm also considering that cart kasi.

about the m92e, i haven't experienced much sibilance with mine... maybe because i'm using it with an H/K avr paired with wharfes. hehe. warm on warm 'ika nga. problema ko nga yung pagiging muffled nya minsan since mga lumang LP's ang pinapatugtog ko and haven't gotten around to doing proper cleaning. it seems mas problematic and groove dirt at the low tracking weight of this cartridge. kapag medyo bago ang plaka i could make do with 1gm. otherwise, i use the maximum of 1.5gms. sa ATP-2xn using 2-2.5gms, dirt is less of a problem.
Pana PT-AE900u/HK AVR645/Oppo DV981HD/WD TV HD/Wharfe 9.5/9.CS

Offline accastil

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • music and me
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #31 on: Sep 03, 2009 at 10:42 AM »
wow... feedback naman with your M97xe. i'm also considering that cart kasi.

about the m92e, i haven't experienced much sibilance with mine... maybe because i'm using it with an H/K avr paired with wharfes. hehe. warm on warm 'ika nga. problema ko nga yung pagiging muffled nya minsan since mga lumang LP's ang pinapatugtog ko and haven't gotten around to doing proper cleaning. it seems mas problematic and groove dirt at the low tracking weight of this cartridge. kapag medyo bago ang plaka i could make do with 1gm. otherwise, i use the maximum of 1.5gms. sa ATP-2xn using 2-2.5gms, dirt is less of a problem.

"muffled"....:)
or at times its like listening as your speakers are faced in the opposite direction.

im allan - 09178087173

Offline The Analog Source

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: Sep 07, 2009 at 11:16 AM »
Quote from: tarsi
i have an officemate who is using the m92e as well and has complained of sibilance.

you have to ask your officemate if the catridge is pushed back to the end of the headshell. you can have sibilance when the cart has a shorten effective length than prescribe...among other things.