Author Topic: Willie Revillame: WHY???  (Read 142996 times)

Offline BusyChild

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Willie Revillame: WHY???
« Reply #360 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 03:44 PM »
Sen. Kiko Pangilinan on Willie Revillame: "This arrogant, unrepentant and incorrigible TV host should go;" Shalani Soledad expresses full support for co-host

(SPOT.ph) After Willing Willie host Willie Revillame said on Friday that he will sue those who attacked him on Twitter regarding the Jan-Jan incident, Sen. Francis "Kiko" Pangilinan turned to Twitter to express his sentiments about the controversial TV host, reports  Manila Bulletin. The senator Tweeted, "This arrogant, unrepentant and incorrigible TV host has gone too far and should go. Sue me (too)."

In response to a Twitter user who said he could not believe Pangilinan Tweeted such, the Senator said, "(It's) taking a position on an issue close to my heart...the welfare of children...as a public official I cannot please everyone." Pangilinan added, "I was quiet but have decided to speak up especially since there is no remorse on his (Revillame's) part."

Meanwhile, Revillame's co-host Shalani Soledad said she fully supports him, reports ABS-CBN News. She appealed to the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board to fully investigate the case before deciding on whether or not to impose sanctions.

The Valenzuela councilor said she will focus on her constituents during the show's two-week hiatus that started on April 9. She added that she hopes Revillame returns to Willing Willie.

http://www.spot.ph/the-feed/48090/sen-kiko-pangilinan-on-willie-revillame-this-arrogant-unrepentant-and-incorrigible-tv-host-should-go-shalani-expresses-full-support-for-co-host
May you get everything you want, but nothing that you need.

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #361 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 03:46 PM »
Somebody in the office just forwarded me this. I'm not sure if this is the actual comment of our beloved a$$ clown in Twitter.

http://professionalheckler.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/ikaw-na-nga/

Tell you what, gamitan lang yan eh. The sponsors place their ads in Willie's show, the product gets promoted and these poor fellas support them in return. They just placed safe from public pressure and distanced themselves for now.

The only thing Willie did wrong is be himself again by threatening his sponsors if they pull out his supporters won't buy their products. It could have gone differently I think if he just had some humility to accept what was shown was wrong and won't happen again. As we know what to expect from him, he did the complete opposite with his ego so big he thought he was invincible.

Walang kadala dala
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline Verbl Kint

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #362 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 04:16 PM »

The Valenzuela councilor said she will focus on her constituents during the show's two-week hiatus that started on April 9.

So for the past few months the show was her priority?   ::)

We really should have legislation preventing public officials from engaging in other enterprises.

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #363 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 04:32 PM »
Walang kadala dala

sinabi mo pa, di ba't ilang beses na rin syang na suspend? si ba naglagay pa nga ng "anghel de la guwardia" sa noontime show nya noon?

Willy simply don't know...hindi nya alam ang limits ng decency..di nya alam yon.......lumaki na talaga ang ulo....dinidisiplana sya ng abs-cbn, pero pinulot ng kapatid na channel....

kaya hayun ang tingin nya sa sarile nya ay invincible sya.......

oh, well it ends somewhere.......abangan.....
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline geckoph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #364 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 04:37 PM »
OT: McDonald's PHL pulls out its 'BF-GF' ad following Bishop's call to remove the commercial for allegedly teaching wrong values to children.

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #365 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 04:44 PM »
Really?! I mentioned it on the other thread "Astig Commercials" in the TV sub thread

Cute sana kaso like I said promotes the wrong values
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #366 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 07:17 PM »
nakakamiss willing willie...lalo na yun ww.girls... ;D
sana makabalik sila after ng holy week... :D

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #367 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 07:21 PM »
KUNG naaliw ka kay Willie Revillame you ought to have your head examined.....

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #368 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 07:24 PM »
kung naiinggit k naman kay willie..... :D

sorry pero walang head examination at gamot jan... ;D

tsk tsk...

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 512
« Reply #369 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 08:46 PM »
OT: McDonald's PHL pulls out its 'BF-GF' ad following Bishop's call to remove the commercial for allegedly teaching wrong values to children.

What wrong values is that?

Offline lord_randal

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #370 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 09:03 PM »
kung naiinggit k naman kay willie..... :D

sorry pero walang head examination at gamot jan... ;D

tsk tsk...

yes, that's very unfortunate. Sa lahat naman ng kaiinggitan s'ya pa? Wala na talagang lunas pag ganyan. I wonder who's envious of him though.

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #371 on: Apr 12, 2011 at 10:04 PM »
madami jan... ;D

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #372 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 06:27 AM »
KUNG naaliw ka kay Willie Revillame you ought to have your head examined.....

If this is the true score of those who are "naaliw" on willy and the show and they indeed need to be examined by a psychiatrist maybe, then there is really a problem with the Filipino race. Ganun ba yun? ;D
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline MultipleAngles

• Konsehal
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • BANZAI!
  • Liked:
« Reply #373 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 08:37 AM »

That's just another stupid bead to add to their growing rosary of stupidity. Seriously, have you read their comments on the ad?

“If the ad attempted to teach commitment, [it failed] because it was too superficial to point to a packet of French fries as the basis of a relationship.” Well, it didn't attempt to teach commitment, the ad attempted to sell freaking fries! Failure averted.

“The two children are not even at the right age for this kind of relationship,” That's the whole point! They aren't in a real bfgf relationship, it's make-believe. You're not supposed to take it seriously. It's cute.

Do you remember that McDonalds ad with Lolo mistaking his granddaughter for another? What would the CBCP say if it were made now? "Hey, not all senior citizens are senile. You're sending the wrong message, heathens. Pull the ad out."

If this kind of censorship, this bullying, continues you can say goodbye to a lot of creativity (what little there is  ;D) in mass media.
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011 at 08:37 AM by MultipleAngles »

Offline Tempter

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #374 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 08:44 AM »
sinabi mo pa, di ba't ilang beses na rin syang na suspend? si ba naglagay pa nga ng "anghel de la guwardia" sa noontime show nya noon?

Willy simply don't know...hindi nya alam ang limits ng decency..di nya alam yon.......lumaki na talaga ang ulo....dinidisiplana sya ng abs-cbn, pero pinulot ng kapatid na channel....

kaya hayun ang tingin nya sa sarile nya ay invincible sya.......

oh, well it ends somewhere.......abangan.....

Tama ka jan sir, sinamantala ng tv5 ang pagkakataon para makakuha ng audience. Dahil alam nilang noon pa hirap na silang makakuha ng audience. Pera-pera nanaman ang umiral, imbes na dapat natuto si willie, lalong lumaki ang ULO!  >:(
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Offline ATJr.

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #375 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 02:36 PM »
^they got a monster in willie too.....
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #376 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 02:47 PM »
the more people talk about him, the more famous he'll become, paglaging napapag usapan at headline ng news at dyaro eh lalo syang sisikat lalo na if vindicated in the end.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #377 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:00 PM »
sinabi mo pa.. :D
dapat jan di na pinapansin...ksp yan si wil..

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #378 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:08 PM »
sinabi mo pa.. :D
dapat jan di na pinapansin...ksp yan si wil..

kaya nga eh dmi pang politiko ang nakikisawsaw imbes na pag isipan kung panu uunlad un bansang PILIPINAS e panay panay pa ang comment sa twitter.

good example is Hayden Kho db? dmi bumabanat pati si BONG REVILLA pumapel keyso dpat tangalan ng lisence etc etc pero may nagawa ba sila?
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 217
« Reply #379 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:38 PM »
kaya nga eh dmi pang politiko ang nakikisawsaw imbes na pag isipan kung panu uunlad un bansang PILIPINAS e panay panay pa ang comment sa twitter.

good example is Hayden Kho db? dmi bumabanat pati si BONG REVILLA pumapel keyso dpat tangalan ng lisence etc etc pero may nagawa ba sila?

Wala naman kasing napatunayan si Revilla. Kasi isa pang tanga yun, eh.

Isa na rin siguro kasi matagal na itong si kups sa telebisyon at kada taon may ginagawang masama pero buhay na buhay pa rin. Umaapaw na lang siguro yung galit ng tao sa lantarang kahayupan na itinatapon sa mga mukha natin.

Nakita nyo na itong bagong balita?:

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/omgphnewsblog/jan-jan-parents-file-libel-cases-vs-child-20110412-230619-962.html

ETA: I want to ask the parents here. Is this really the case with things you let your kids do? If it's a lewd dance but since a child is doing it and you find it cute instead of offensive, would you defend it against other people who say differently?

I'm not a lawyer but someone else might offer their opinion: In the Philippines, if a victim chooses not to press charges against an accused, does the government step in and pursue the charge and bring to court the accused independent of the victim?
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:45 PM by Dan »

Offline Prometheus75

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #380 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:44 PM »
Wala naman kasing napatunayan si Revilla. Kasi isa pang tanga yun, eh.

Isa na rin siguro kasi matagal na itong si kups sa telebisyon at kada taon may ginagawang masama pero buhay na buhay pa rin. Umaapaw na lang siguro yung galit ng tao sa lantarang kahayupan na itinatapon sa mga mukha natin.

Nakita nyo na itong bagong balita?:

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/omgphnewsblog/jan-jan-parents-file-libel-cases-vs-child-20110412-230619-962.html

Wait. One moment, they're lining up outside the Willing Willie studio and prompting their son to make like a performing monkey in exchange for easy cash, and now, they're hiring lawyers and holding press conferences at The Manila Golf Club in FORBES PARK?

I smell Gepetto(s) in the background, people.
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:49 PM by Prometheus75 »
Going 3D, at last! (And I don't care it it's a fad.)

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #381 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:47 PM »
Haha... just read this comment from that news article:

"PROBLEMA NG MUNDO, PAG-UGA NG JAPAN...

PROBLEMA NG PILIPINAS, PAG-UGA NI JAN JAN!!!"

;D

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 217
« Reply #382 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:48 PM »
Wait. One moment, they're lining up outside the Willing Willie studio and prompting their son to make like a performing monkey in exchange for easy cash, and now, they're hiring lawyers and hilding press conferences at The Manila Golf Club in FORBES PARK?

I smell Gepetto(s) in the background, people.

Fishy, indeed. The obvious thing happening here is that TV5 is funding their legal team. They can reason that they need help, but you can't take away the blatant conflict of interest.

Offline ATJr.

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #383 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 03:53 PM »
the more people talk about him, the more famous he'll become..

perhaps "notorious", ...........you either hate him or love him....

Gepetto(s):

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #384 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 07:17 PM »
Willing Willie is a GAME SHOW where many wants to koin to win some CASH yan ang Main motive ng mga tao and nothing else.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #385 on: Apr 13, 2011 at 07:46 PM »
Child-welfare advocates - at isama mo na lahat na tao who condemns the Careless Whisper child dancer on moral grounds, would never triumph in putting to shame the parents and Revillame. Anong magagawa ninyo gayung anak nila yan? For sure, ang isasagot sa inyo ng ama niyan ay gunggong na pangangatwiran (like "Sige pakainin ninyo kami!" or "Bakit kayo huhusga, palamon ninyo ba kami?" or "Yan ang talent ng anak ko, anong paki ninyo!"). It ought to be a cause for concern much more na ang tatay niyan has the Arabo  syndrome (pimp-mother auctioning her child for the highest Arab - or at least Sultan-ate, bidder; "tiisin mo na lang, anak, si Arabo, giginhawa naman tayo, maligo ka lang pagkatapos at wala na ang stigma, makakain ba ang dangal?), or its cousin, Japayuki Syndrome (Sa Hapon, anak, maraming lapad yan).

Kung okey sa tatay ang machocho dancing ng anak, malamang okey din sa kanya ang makipagtalik sa bayot. Kung magkagayun, i-relocate itong pamilyang ito sa Pagsanjan at bigyan ng hanapbuhay, magmula nang mag-shooting si Francis Ford Copolla ng Apocalypse Now doon noong 1979, nauso na rin ang mga parents na may Annabel Ra--, este, Arabo syndrome, diyan....pero pubescent boys ang commodity ng meat market. Kayang-kaya ni Manny Pangilinan i-subsidize yan, barya lang yan kay Revillame....
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011 at 07:52 PM by ALICE GO »

Offline steelcrazy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #386 on: Apr 14, 2011 at 08:48 AM »
Just too many so called CONCERNED CITIZENS ang sumasakay sa issue na eto.
Parang sila na rin un mga crowd who condemned Jesus Christ before.
Times are hard nowadays and we just cant prevent people to make fools of themselves just to earn money.
Kya nga tinatangkilik ng masa ang Willing Willie eh nagbabakasakali sila na bka makauwi ng pera.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #387 on: Apr 14, 2011 at 08:48 AM »
^ lol @ Arabo and Japayuki Syndrome...  ;D

Anong syndrome ba yung pangangatwiran na, "kesa naman magnakaw kami, diba? mas masama yun!".... I hate that alibi.... ugh!

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #388 on: Apr 14, 2011 at 08:56 AM »
mag iisang linggo n ko di nakakapnood ng ww.girls...musta na kaya sila?

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #389 on: Apr 14, 2011 at 08:59 AM »
mag iisang linggo n ko di nakakapnood ng ww.girls...musta na kaya sila?

chance na para mai date sila.. wala kasi silang income e..  ;)