Author Topic: How to share internet from PC to bluray player via LAN?  (Read 2076 times)

Offline morning

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
How to share internet from PC to bluray player via LAN?
« on: Aug 13, 2009 at 02:11 PM »
Hello mga masters, just want to check and inquire lang po.

This is my situation...my PC is in my room which is connected in the internet via wifi usb stick.  Our router is in the living room.  I want to share my internet connection from my PC to my Blu-ray player via LAN cable.  Is this possible? What is the step by step thing to do?

Thanks for those who will reply...

Offline morning

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Re: How to share internet from PC to bluray player via LAN?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2009 at 02:44 PM »
UP

Offline Mr. Big Boy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Big Better Bolder
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2009 at 06:51 PM »
Just connect your BD Player to the router via an ethernet cable, it's that simple.  :)

Offline morning

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2009 at 04:56 PM »
Just connect your BD Player to the router via an ethernet cable, it's that simple.  :)

As mentioned the router is in the living room and quite far from the room that hooking it up via ethernet cable is hussle.  What I am asking is if I can share the internet that is being picked-up by my PC(via wifi) to my bluray player via ethernet cable since both of them are in the same room.

Offline aligonzales

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2009 at 03:57 PM »
As mentioned the router is in the living room and quite far from the room that hooking it up via ethernet cable is hussle.  What I am asking is if I can share the internet that is being picked-up by my PC(via wifi) to my bluray player via ethernet cable since both of them are in the same room.

Enable internet connection sharing on your PC. That way, you can connect the PC to the blu-ray player via a crossover ethernet cable. Just google instructions on how to share internet from your PC.