Author Topic: Xtreamer Media Player and Streamer  (Read 409364 times)

Offline popejerico

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Xtreamer Media Player and Streamer
« Reply #900 on: Feb 27, 2010 at 09:14 PM »
Guys need help... all of a sudden bigla na lang humina ng sobra ang sound ko sa lahat ng movies ko with non-dts/ac3 audio encoding. AAC, mp4, avi files ko, wla akong halos marinig. If the movie, however, is in dts or dd/ac3 format may naririnig ako.

I'm using a 5.1 surround system. Xtreamer is connected via optical to my receiver. It's just weird bigla na lang nagkaganoon...

OK na... I just had to adjust the volume control via the xtreamer rc. :-)

Offline eksi

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • I'm Arsenal!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #901 on: Feb 27, 2010 at 11:03 PM »
ask ko ..may difference ba ang 720p movie if papanuorin mo ito to a full hd lcd?

if your asking about picture quality, wala masyado on a 32-in full hd lcd bro

Offline MaCMeL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #902 on: Mar 01, 2010 at 12:39 AM »
I don't have the same problem with my xtreamer and Panasonic plasma but maybe because I switch on additional devices like the AVR before switching the TV to the right HDMI input. As a workaround, what if you switch the TV to cable/free TV first, before switching to the HDMI input for the xtreamer--to add delay to the process?

@gaol...
I just deleted all my activities and devices on the Harmony One and redo it from scratch...thanks for the tip anyways, might become handy. :)
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
MaCMeL

Offline Archie

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #903 on: Mar 01, 2010 at 05:48 AM »
pareho ba ang chipset ng xtreamer vs xtreamer pro?

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #904 on: Mar 01, 2010 at 06:27 AM »
Guys need help... all of a sudden bigla na lang humina ng sobra ang sound ko sa lahat ng movies ko with non-dts/ac3 audio encoding. AAC, mp4, avi files ko, wla akong halos marinig. If the movie, however, is in dts or dd/ac3 format may naririnig ako.

I'm using a 5.1 surround system. Xtreamer is connected via optical to my receiver. It's just weird bigla na lang nagkaganoon...

hmmm isolation process? try checking your xtreamer audio setting, shuffle between lpcm or raw
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline Bitstream

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #905 on: Mar 01, 2010 at 07:16 AM »
pareho ba ang chipset ng xtreamer vs xtreamer pro?

Video processing chipset is identical.  The Realtek chipset is very capable, there is no reason to change at this time.  Continuing to use it also leverages all the previous work that has been done to get firmware and features to where it is today.

XTP buyers won't have to wait for a mature firmware; out of the box, it's stable and capable.

Offline Archie

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #906 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 06:11 AM »
ano maganda i-pares dito ng htib na may optical input?

Offline mccoy26

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #907 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 12:45 PM »
Just got the xtreamer from bitstream.Out of the box firmware was 2.02.I tried Youtube but the videos wont play its just clocking.Then I upgraded to the latest firmware 2.2, tried Youtube same result though it now says "Cannot play this media."

Experts do you know whats a workaround on this?

TIA

Offline Tempter

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #908 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 01:21 PM »
Yeah, same problem when I upgraded to the latest FW version.
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Offline ziGGy

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Xtreamer officials: CAUGHT LYING AGAIN!!
« Reply #909 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 01:47 PM »
Xtreamer Officials: Caught Lying Again!!
source: http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23066

We wish we could grow over the subject but we can't as we seriously want to keep pulling the truth out of Xtreamer who takes a run with it even if the process causes our regular visitors to get enough of Xtreamer subject up here (so do we... but we want to fight them until they stop lying). In their latest escapades of releasing docs, they again claim the lack of HD Audio bit stream support is due to licensing issues enforced by realtek in order to protect themselves... Even moderators of which some known community members help Xtreamer lying on the subject in their "manipulated and censored official discussion on the report" to people who dare ask questions with responses loaded with bullocks... Anyone needs more proof or can we end showing who Xtreamer really is?

Xtreamer latest document states: The Xtreamer players were designated unique mac address number and own serial number that were reported to our licensors. We could not get license for your current model by DTS Labs as it was marketed during a period of time they had obligations to third parties. This may explain the long delay for the license we paid long time ago. It would have probably resulted in exposing them to breach of contract with the BluRay industry. In the mean time we found that RTL blocked this feature on the current chips so as to protect itself. RTL enabled this feature on new models only under close scrutiny. This option will be made open on the 1283 chipset as of next batches for the new models of Xtreamer. Current model will still be able to support 5.1CH audio passtthrough. Because of this unfortunate turn of events we gave €50 rebate for the new model to all customers worldwide no matter where they bought the device from.

MPC Feedback: Xtreamer is clearly at it again to twist the truth and bluntly lie on the subject in their favor even with their latest attempt to convince you of their honesty in the matter and our dishonesty based on us revealing this problem. The only reason they can support HD Audio bit stream on the upcoming Xtreamer pro is because it is a new revision of the chip called RT1283+ that "corrects" the silicon hardware issue in previously sold units. This error directly is responsible for the lack of HD Audio support on any players based on RTL chips RTD1073 and RTD1283.

We make it even jucier... the offer of €50 is a benefit for Xtreamer as repairing the unit would cost a lot more. Second, they do expect a lot of people not to upgrade, especially those who have an eTrayz / Xtreamer combination already which would make up the cost of the rebate rather than repair and licensing the thousands of models already sold witht he claim... Don't fall for their marketing crap... they are smart and inventive... but I wish some of that would go into their products and not into their marketing and excuses...

Realtek has launched 2 revisions, one for each correcting the HD Audio issue with their previous chips called 1283+ and 1073+. There is not a single shred of doubt now to still believe Xtreamer in their endeavour to point fingers at us and even realtek or anyone but themselves.

@Xtreamer, I wonder... When will you stop lying and cause us such easy methods to prove you are? You mentioned "enough is enough" recently, so when will you have enough of your own storytelling like this?

Are you going to continue until people have no doubt anymore on your conduct and know for sure what kind of brand they are dealing with here? Do you want to bring such convincing conflicts to your business partners to read about how you lie and treat other parties? It certainly does not show "honesty and respect" towards your customers, let alone you're feeling i'm a bygone friend towards your brand (true under these circumstances). We would understand any reluctance in admitting this due to the harm it could do in general to your sales admitting this, but blaming us and lying to consumers, c'mon... you know better than this don't you...?

As our response to their €50 rebate...
We launched a far better option for those affected severely by the No HD Audio option promised at the time of purchase to get an even better deal than the one provided by Xtreamer to upgrade to the Pro. Notice, we remain reasonable and not want a mass return created but if you are affected by not having HD Audio bit stream support despite their promise, the only thing you should accept is a full refund or free swap with the Xtreamer Pro.

I rest my case...
EU legislations are in place for which we feel Xtreamer has broken several legislations with their document to mislead impressions on their failure, product and other vendors / MPC.

Offline XmetaL

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #910 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 01:48 PM »
Just got the xtreamer from bitstream.Out of the box firmware was 2.02.I tried Youtube but the videos wont play its just clocking.Then I upgraded to the latest firmware 2.2, tried Youtube same result though it now says "Cannot play this media."

Experts do you know whats a workaround on this?

TIA

i think you tube is one of the discontinued features of xtreamer same with internet radio. it used to work fine before but i guess these features are taken out because of royalty and licesnsing issues. hehehe...talk about false advertising.  there's also an issue with HD audio pass through. what's next na matatangal?

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=110550.0

:(
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 at 01:55 PM by XmeTaL »

Offline mccoy26

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #911 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 02:34 PM »
internet radio is still working fine, Youtube is the disappointment.

Offline Tempter

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #912 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 02:45 PM »
i think you tube is one of the discontinued features of xtreamer same with internet radio. it used to work fine before but i guess these features are taken out because of royalty and licesnsing issues. hehehe...talk about false advertising.  there's also an issue with HD audio pass through. what's next na matatangal?

It's not actually removed, it just became problematic. Internet radio still works fine.
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Offline Tempter

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Re: Xtreamer officials: CAUGHT LYING AGAIN!!
« Reply #913 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 02:49 PM »
nice...  ;D

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #914 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 03:19 PM »

The removal of YouTube streaming from media player platforms is not limited to Xtreamer alone.  Even Popcorn Hour, HDX and the entire family of NMT's were affected when YouTube changed its rules in the middle of the game.  As I understand it, there were no royalty and licensing issues at the start.

It wasn't false advertising on the part of Xtreamer and all the other media players that offered YouTube streaming access on their equipment.  It was a legitimate feature that was available at the time of the advertisement.  Here's an article in support of the above:

YouTube pulls a Hulu -- yanking API access from Popcorn Hour (Update: Google responds)
By Richard Lawler (posted on Engadget)

Hope you weren't enjoying watching YouTube on the television screen via Popcorn Hour and other set-top boxes, as they have been given notice by the newly 1080p and network TV-friendly website that they are no longer welcome to access its content. The new Hulu-ish Terms of Service (section II, item 10) restricts API clients from the ability to "use the YouTube API in connection with any API Client created for use on television set top boxes, television game consoles, or video screens packaged and marketed as television sets;" according to Popcorn Hour COO Alex Limberis this applies to all with the exception of "a few strategic partner's Google has singled out" -- PlayStation 3, Wii, TiVo, Panasonic, Samsung and other licensed hardware is safe.

Update: After speaking with Alex we've got a better view of the situation -- as is clear from the TOS, manufacturers streaming directly via the API as Popcorn Hour did are no longer welcome without cutting a seven figure check to license access. Google did offer to allow continued access via its YouTube XL interface, but for devices like theirs not built around Flash, that possible solution proved to be technologically unfeasible. Obviously these changes apply to all, but as of yet we're not aware of anyone other than Popcorn Hour that has been contacted directly about it.

Update v2: After the break is Google's response, stating Popcorn Hour and the like have been in violation of the above TOS for over a year, from its perspective, this is a simple matter of defending its rights from "video scraping technology." As we mentioned above that means most are in no danger of losing access, but fans of these media streamers will have to live without it, until either YouTube can control the experience or the manufacturer pays up.

Google's statement:

Since July of 2008, YouTube's Terms of Service has restricted implementations for televisions based on our APIs. YouTube has been in active discussions with various developers on how best to implement YouTube on set top boxes and TVs. There are several companies, however, that have deployed solutions, like video scraping technology, to circumvent the rules and violate YouTube's Terms of Service. Companies that have negotiated agreements to use our APIs, like TiVo, Sony, Panasonic and PS3 are not impacted.

And here's the link:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/20/youtube-pulls-a-hulu-yanking-api-access-from-popcorn-hour-ot/

I hope this sheds some light on what's behind the disappearance of YouTube from media players. 

Offline HDMI

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #915 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 03:23 PM »
The free swap for the Xtreamer Pro sounds like a nice option.  ;D

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
Don't jump to conclusions...
« Reply #916 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 04:06 PM »
Yeah, I read that too.  Hi-Jack really has it in for Xtreamer.

To read Xtreamer's side of the story, download the "2010 Report" from the homepage http://www.xtreamer.net/.

After reading both articles, I myself don't know what to believe.  Some personal observations:

Why bash Xtreamer alone, when other manufacturers using Realtek chipsets also advertised HD Audio capabilities?

Did other media player manufacturers all decide to do similar advertisement of HD Audio capability - then all decided that they would not acquire licenses?  Sounds unlikely.  I'd think at least one of them would have licensed it, if it were possible.

I tried a Google Search for the Realtek 1283+ chipset that Hi-Jack mentioned in his post, but didn't come up with any results other than Hi-Jacks' post

For what it's worth, I'm glad Xtreamer is doing something to set things right for those who were banking on 7.1 channel audio. Granted it will probably cost them more to re-work Xtreamers so that they can play HD audio; as businessmen, they're offering a solution that will benefit users while reducing their expenses.

As I posted in the Xtreamer Pro topic, all customers who bought Xtreamers can upgrade to the Xtreamer Pro at a specially discounted price.  Admittedly, this won't endow your Xtreamer with HD audio pass-through capability - but it will give you an opportunity to get an Xtreamer Pro at a good bargain.

If anybody has reliable and verifiable information, please post it here.  I too, would like to know the truth.

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:23 PM by Bitstream »

Offline vx2

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #917 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 04:51 PM »
The discounted price is moot to us local users here, especially considering they require us having to deal with all the customs, taxes and shipping expenses.

The solution you might present is to let them apply the discount to the official distributor here sans the heavy EU tax, effectively making the distributor sell them at almost the same price. Flinging the responsibility to us to acquire the discount, us third world countries, is like leaving us to the wolves.

Offline Tempter

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #918 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:00 PM »
Oh! crap!  ;D

It's all about the money, its all about the dumdum doodee dumdum...  :P
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:01 PM by Tempter »

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #919 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:12 PM »
The discounted price is moot to us local users here, especially considering they require us having to deal with all the customs, taxes and shipping expenses.

The solution you might present is to let them apply the discount to the official distributor here sans the heavy EU tax, effectively making the distributor sell them at almost the same price. Flinging the responsibility to us to acquire the discount, us third world countries, is like leaving us to the wolves.

Hi vx2,

There is no EU tax.  If you check out the Xtreamer Pro topic here on PDVD, I mentioned that MVIX will be shipping out of Hong Kong.  The Xtreamer Pro is manufactured in China; there is no reason for it to be subject to EU taxation.  You will pay more than we do for shipping - but that's because we ship in bulk and enjoy lower shipping rates.

You do have to take care of Philippine taxes (VAT only, since I.T. products are Duty-Free) - whether a distributor imports it or if you import it, local taxes don't go away.  However, you don't have to deal with Customs directly - DHL Courier Service provides door-to-door delivery.

I did ask "Xtreamer Admin" if I could consolidate orders - but was advised that they prefer to manage the special offer at their end, thus you have to transact directly with them.

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:25 PM by Bitstream »

Offline vx2

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #920 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:47 PM »
There is no EU tax.  

Why is the price the same in it's EU site? I haven't tried ordering online (shipping to EU countries) but i think the price remains the same for both sides of the world. So are they getting a heftier profit margin out of it's Asian (with it's easier, cheaper logistics) and non-EU customers?

However, you don't have to deal with Customs directly - DHL Courier Service provides door-to-door delivery

Is that true? My friend for e.g., was charged a hefty 2,300 peso fee for a $60 videogame for example, and it was door-to-door thru FED-EX. What's to stop customs from sheepishly overcharging us? None. We are at their mercy, hence, the wolves.  :( *

If we could organize a petition of sorts, gather all our names matching serial numbers and send a petition to the "Admin" to authorize you to assist us, would that work?

Well either that, or they just don't care. Which if they don't the backlash will build up.

Btw, sir Eric, thank you for your earnest support and updates in these forums. You won't see this kind of service from other NMTs as evidenced by these forums. :)

*Election season pa pala.
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 at 05:54 PM by vx2 »

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
A "rough" cost analysis
« Reply #921 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 06:21 PM »
Text in black from "vx2", comments in red from me

Why is the price the same in it's EU site? I haven't tried ordering online (shipping to EU countries) but i think the price remains the same for both sides of the world. So are they getting a heftier profit margin out of it's Asian (with it's easier, cheaper logistics) and non-EU customers?

Is that true? My friend for e.g., was charged a hefty 2,300 peso fee for a $60 videogame for example, and it was door-to-door thru FED-EX. What's to stop customs from sheepishly overcharging us? None. We are at their mercy, hence, the wolves.  :(
What happened there is between FedEx and Customs; it is totally beyond the control of the vendor. No vendor can be held responsible for what happens at the Customs of every country in the world.

Now let's pick that figure of P2,300 apart:  $60 x 47.00 x 0.12 = P331.00 in VAT; there is a Customs Processing Fee (administrative costs and paperwork) of P750.00, FedEx has an Import Processing Fee of P250.00, and bank charges of P110.00 or so.   All these come up to P1,441.00.  Now I don't know how the videogame was classified - whether it was rightly (or wrongly) classified as something to be taxed.  If ever, Duty would have been in the neighborhood of P859.00... representing 30% of the video game's direct cost.  But wait - VAT is applied on the cost of goods plus freight. I don't know the freight cost, but as you can see, what Customs gets is not as large as you may have thought.

Well either that, or they just don't care. Which if they don't the backlash is indeed building up.
It's a case of "damned if they do, damned if they don't".  I don't see any other manufacturer that's going out of their way to do something for their customers who are affected by the HD Audio issue (if you ask me, it looks like a Realtek issue... but that's just me). Not to be argumentative, but I do think Xtreamer cares.

If we could organize a petition of sorts, gather all our names matching serial numbers and send a petition to the "Admin" to authorize you to assist us, would that work?  
I don't think you have to go that far.  And you don't have that much time. Is it worth the effort? You'd still have to pay for DHL courier service. You'd still have to pay a portion of the processing charges and the VAT.

Btw, sir Eric, thank you for your earnest support and updates in these forums. You won't see this kind of service from other NMTs as evidenced by these forums. :)  
Thanks vx2, it's always nice to be appreciated

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 at 06:24 PM by Bitstream »

Offline tetablanco

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • Hi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #922 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 06:28 PM »
Hi Eric,

Sent you PM...

Teta

Offline Bitstream

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
We're off-topic!
« Reply #923 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 06:32 PM »
We've gone off-topic here.

I've said all I need to say about Hi-Jack's article.  Unless some solid
evidence supporting either Xtreamer or Hi-Jack comes up, nobody
can say for sure who's at fault.

Let's take the Xtreamer Pro discussion to the appropriate topic, shall
we?

Offline ziGGy

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Xtreamer denies / censors truth on HD Audio RTK?
« Reply #924 on: Mar 02, 2010 at 09:32 PM »
Just found this article also

Xtreamer denies / censors truth on HD Audio RTK?

While talking to DvICo and Mede8er already on the subject of the recent announcement RealTek chips cannot natively support bit streaming of HD Audio (DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HR, Dolby True HD) due to hardware design problem, and get served with honest responses and thoughts or actions they plan on the subject, Xtreamer is playing "yet another game" with their customers by disallowing the discussion over at the Xtreamer forums or even comment on the limitation of the RTK chip used inside the Xtreamer product. We can only file such reaction once more to the long list of poor conduct and unwritten rule of "only good news comes out (even if untrue)" by the Unicorn / Xtreamer people.

Customers seeking answers are barred from posting questions on the subject at the Xtreamer forums with the excuse the message about the issue was launched by "MPC Club", a source they consider biased due to our recent hard criticism on the brand's failing support and blunt lies towards customers (for which they had to fake a Turkish hack attempt as an excuse to say on some subjects "the information was planted"). In fact, the mod clearly indicates this is a "rumor" whilst surely they must know about the issue (everyone else does by now). We regret Xtreamer can't come out of hiding and be honest and open on their products with their own customers and show they will grab any chance to avoid responsibility and point fingers at someone else...

It only shows we made the right decision end of last year to not work with Xtreamer anymore and are currently considering to break the commercial agreement as we don't want to advertise for a brand as Xtreamer and help them grow sales this way. Playing as if we launched this to hurt their poor products is ridiculous as it does affect known friends of ours (which used to include Xtreamer) like DVICo and Mede8er or A.C.Ryan just as much... They don't start claiming we are biased as a cheap excuse, do they?

It makes me wonder if it isn't time to throw in the towel for Xtreamer and try invent yet another brand not affiliated with MViX or Xtreamer now to bypass the bad name they created already for both these brands... With the Xtreamer2 coming up (suffering from the same fault likely as being based on the same chip as far as I know) they probably aren't at ease competing directly with PCH A-200 and other brands in the same price range. They also need to change distributor web sites to mention only down mix is possible as several still indicate being capable of bit stream and this may lead to continuous inconvenience to customers... (they adjusted their home page though)

http://www.xtreamer.net/xtreamer/specs.aspx
http://www.xtreamersa.co.za/media-Files-Support.html

And finally, just in case they will claim in the near future the bit stream was never advertised as a feature available (as they are very capable of believing that if they lie enough against themselves), we register the PDF of their product clearly mentioning it is supported... (We reserve the right to be wrong should any Turkish hacker have planted or adjusted this PDF )

http://www.xtreamersa.co.za/image/xtreamer_manual.pdf (we do have a copy)

source: http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22884

Offline Archie

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #925 on: Mar 03, 2010 at 08:38 AM »
am a newbee for HD Audio.

lahat ba ng HD Audio hindi ma pass? or DTS-MA, or 7.1 signals lang?

downmixed ba na papass?

Offline jeromexnz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #926 on: Mar 03, 2010 at 01:23 PM »
the new 2.2V can now play .mp4 files w/ BDRIP and AAC audio format.
based on the new feature the 5.1 sound only goes out the hdmi? is there a workaround because my AVR (Onkyo 307) only has HDMI passthrough. My AVR's 5.1 audio input is through optical.

Will Xtreamer update it to accomodate AAC 5.1 audio to passthrough the spdif instead?

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
« Reply #927 on: Mar 03, 2010 at 05:22 PM »
the new 2.2V can now play .mp4 files w/ BDRIP and AAC audio format.
based on the new feature the 5.1 sound only goes out the hdmi? is there a workaround because my AVR (Onkyo 307) only has HDMI passthrough. My AVR's 5.1 audio input is through optical.

Will Xtreamer update it to accomodate AAC 5.1 audio to passthrough the spdif instead?

also new to xtreamer, but i think if you have an optical cable connected, you should turn hdmi audio off, then on the digital audio setting, just choose dolby and dts 5.1

that should make the audio output via spdif (optical) and video through hdmi.
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2010 at 04:15 AM by iiinas »

Offline disturbed

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #928 on: Mar 03, 2010 at 09:28 PM »
IMO this issue will not be a really big deal if they handle the issue with honesty..when people raise questions concerns on the xtreamer forums..normally they won't answer..kung meron man vague..or minsan medyo panget ang sagot..

Offline Archie

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #929 on: Mar 04, 2010 at 03:53 AM »
hindi ka makakadownload using xtreamer or xtreamer pro?

tawag ba dyan torrent client?