Author Topic: LG 32LH70YR Fan Boys!  (Read 204937 times)

Offline natzki

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a VIDEOGAMER
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: LG 32LH70YR Fan Boys!
« Reply #540 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 02:40 AM »
I still see it in SM cubao and sa the Block :D My firmware version is 3.26. Manu is March 2010. I bought this 1st week of April. So far so good. Connected my elite xbox 360 and ps3 via hdmi and playin time from 6 to 8 hours. loving and enjoying this lcd :D
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2010 at 02:41 AM by natzki »

Offline bunnygod

• Trade Count: (+155)
  • DVD Guru
  • lay down thy raincoat and groove!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #541 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 08:29 AM »
sensya na baguhan lang ha?
what's the difference ba on the firmware versions?
from start to finish, i was proud to fall...

Offline karmen

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #542 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM »
Me alam po ba kayo na shop na nag bebenta nito @ 27-28k? and nag bebenta na rin sa ng C10 para ma compare ko :D

Offline rhugghed

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #543 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 01:18 PM »
Guys, I heard that you can play movies via the USB. Anong format ba ang compatible talaga? I've backread this thread... some said it can play mkv format, others said it can't. For sure, it can play divx, right? Can someone confirm? I'm finally getting my own Scarlet next week. Happy! ;p

@karmen
Try Remalsales bro. They have the unit for 28k. Yun nga lang, online seller sila. They will deliver the unit to your house for free. If you're planning to test the Scarlet with other units side by side, then I guess you're better off to go to the malls.. most SM Appliance stores still have them. Yun nga lang, 29,999 ata ung selling price.

@bunnygod
Baguhan rin dito bro, but from what I've backread, the earlier firmwares had technical problems. Flickering issues ata. The point is that it was fixed in the latest firmwares, so its better to get the unit with the latest fw.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2010 at 01:21 PM by rhugghed »

Offline jcads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #544 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 08:23 PM »
Guys, I heard that you can play movies via the USB. Anong format ba ang compatible talaga? I've backread this thread... some said it can play mkv format, others said it can't. For sure, it can play divx, right? Can someone confirm? I'm finally getting my own Scarlet next week. Happy! ;p

@karmen
Try Remalsales bro. They have the unit for 28k. Yun nga lang, online seller sila. They will deliver the unit to your house for free. If you're planning to test the Scarlet with other units side by side, then I guess you're better off to go to the malls.. most SM Appliance stores still have them. Yun nga lang, 29,999 ata ung selling price.

@bunnygod
Baguhan rin dito bro, but from what I've backread, the earlier firmwares had technical problems. Flickering issues ata. The point is that it was fixed in the latest firmwares, so its better to get the unit with the latest fw.

Yes, natively LH70 can play divx...

Regarding playing mkv format... Yes there's a way to play it however your unit should be EUROPEAN models/units. In our case for we're only getting Asian models/units.

Offline rhugghed

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #545 on: Apr 22, 2010 at 09:59 PM »
^Aww, that sucks. Thanks for the info, sir.

Offline danelectr

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #546 on: Apr 23, 2010 at 08:00 AM »
got my unit back... they replaced it with a new panel.. from a stuck pixel. I noticed that the colors on this new panel is so much better than the panel that came with it. . now happy xD

Offline dips15

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #547 on: Apr 23, 2010 at 08:48 AM »
Me alam po ba kayo na shop na nag bebenta nito @ 27-28k? and nag bebenta na rin sa ng C10 para ma compare ko :D

You can always just go to an appliance store to compare then get from the cheaper dealer.

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #548 on: Apr 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM »
saw 2 display units at SM MOA....29,990  free wall bracket Feb manufactured inside the LG area
 the other  one is  39,990 march manufatured displayed at the entrance :(       

Offline Ppoooh

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #549 on: Apr 23, 2010 at 12:01 PM »
Just checked my relative's LG 42LH70 here in the province, bought sometime last Dec 2009. FW version is 3.15 also and has the same "flickering" issue just like that of a 32LH70. This will need FW upgrade as well. Hope that the local authorized LG Service Center (here in Legaspi City) know how to do the FW upgrade.

42LH70YR already firmware upgraded by LG Authorized Technician (in Legaspi) this morning from FW 3.15 to 3.26. Tested, no more flickering bug.

Offline xshy0n3

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #550 on: Apr 23, 2010 at 02:24 PM »
saw 2 display units at SM MOA....29,990  free wall bracket Feb manufactured inside the LG area

nice to hear they still have the unit. hope to get one real soon

Offline jlaw

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #551 on: Apr 23, 2010 at 07:24 PM »
me too..soon.. ;D..hay tagal mag april 30 :)

Offline mmanson

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #552 on: Apr 25, 2010 at 03:45 PM »
just got my lg 32lh70 yesterday and currently enjoy every second with it! :D

Offline ≧◉◡◉≦xrampage≧◉◡◉≦

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #553 on: Apr 25, 2010 at 04:16 PM »

@karmen

@bunnygod

As i always says why you like to play Matroska format of movies at your LH70 if you can't enjoy the audio that is DTS, AC3 or DTSHD/DTSMA. The audio of the TV is only Mono and setereo only. I even don't think playing divx file since i think i will give more heat on my unit.
USER HAS BEEN BANNED.

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #554 on: Apr 29, 2010 at 02:59 PM »
27,990 sa Rob galleria, with free Genius "hamburger" speaker.  ;) less 500 pesos pa pag may Cebu pac boarding pass ka. free wallmount na din.  an officemate got this a while ago.
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline makubexXx

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • tumatawid sa ibabaw ng miswa
  • Liked:
« Reply #555 on: Apr 30, 2010 at 11:13 PM »
san pinakamura,... need to buy asap + htib
-pdvd noobie-

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 264
« Reply #556 on: May 02, 2010 at 03:14 AM »
san pinakamura,... need to buy asap + htib

Check the post above yours.

Offline natzki

• Apprentice
  • I'm a VIDEOGAMER
  • Liked:
« Reply #557 on: May 02, 2010 at 03:44 AM »

I got mine at 29,990 at SM Cubao around 1st week of April, they got it from their stocks and not from the display and its March 2010 manufactured  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010 at 03:46 AM by natzki »

Offline saling-pusa

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #558 on: May 02, 2010 at 10:15 PM »
Available at S n R Membership Shopping (Congressional) for P27,999 (as of later afternoon May 2 Sunday).

Offline gharesco

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #559 on: May 04, 2010 at 12:56 PM »
glad to see a lot of people are still interested and enjoying this lg tv. i have been watching HBO's The Pacific in HD through my x360 on my 32LH70 and i freakin' love it! seeing human parts blown off in detail is awesome! haha.

Offline bunnygod

• Trade Count: (+155)
  • DVD Guru
  • lay down thy raincoat and groove!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #560 on: May 04, 2010 at 04:22 PM »
@bunnygod

i dont see any flickering issues. minor lang. like sometimes walang sound. all i have to do is turn off/on the hdmi player and ok na!
from start to finish, i was proud to fall...

Offline john_

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #561 on: May 16, 2010 at 11:08 PM »
can anyone suggest a good calibration setting?

Offline jlaw

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #562 on: May 20, 2010 at 04:06 PM »
any update on the price of this lcd? di pa rin me nakabili, kasi kala ko maglalabas na ng 2010 models and lg. since wala naman at baka mahal pa din, i'll buy na talaga last week of may. at kahit pa sabihing phased out na daw to, who cares? hehehe..as long as it has a warranty di ba..

Offline xshy0n3

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #563 on: May 24, 2010 at 03:00 PM »
hindi pa din ako nakakabili. should i still get this or wait for a new model to come out?

Offline boaztri

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #564 on: May 25, 2010 at 02:22 AM »
Hello,

I am the proud owner of this Television, but there is something that has been driving me mad in the last few days...

I want to connect my PC to the television to use it as an HTPC. I have a DVI output on my graphics card, so I bought an HDMI-DVI cable and connected it to DVI-1 on the TV. For the sound, I used a regular cable (the sort you use for earphones or desktop speakers) from the onboard sound connector to the connector on the television which is labled "AUDIO IN (RGB/DVI)".

The picture is fine, but there is no sound.

When I disconnect the HDMI-DVI cable and just leave the audio cable, there is sound.

How do I solve this? Isn't the HDMI input setting supposed to work this way?

There's a scan from the user manual for the configuration I am using:
http://kolisot.co.il/tv.jpg

Sincerely,
Boaz

Offline loadex

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #565 on: May 25, 2010 at 04:43 AM »
Kailangan you have to decide somewhere somehow.. kase lagi meron lalabas na bago.

Yan din dilemma ko before, but I think the price and feature of this unit is good. Kaya bumili na ako.

Kase baka naman sa kakaantay ko ng mas bago.. hindi ko na na-enjoy manood sa isang LCD TV.. and still use the old school CRT>

hindi pa din ako nakakabili. should i still get this or wait for a new model to come out?
loadex
  • gmail.com

Get a Life!

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 264
« Reply #566 on: May 27, 2010 at 04:52 PM »
Prices have been going down, the Pana 32S10 is now just 23+ thou. I wonder if this one's better than the LG?

Offline jlaw

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #567 on: May 27, 2010 at 06:08 PM »
Prices have been going down, the Pana 32S10 is now just 23+ thou. I wonder if this one's better than the LG?

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php?topic=100917.0

Offline torque

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • break the cycle!
  • Liked:
« Reply #568 on: May 30, 2010 at 10:25 AM »
I was at SM Dasmarinas yesterday and saw LG 32LH70 (demo unit) at Appliances Center. Last unit na daw yun and for sale at P39,990 less P10K. Pa-reserve ko na sana dahil according to some posts here malapit nang ma phase-out ang model. Then naalala ko na may nag-post din na mas mura daw sa Robinsons. So punta kaagad ako sa Rob Dasma to compare the price. Tama nga sa Rob for sale at P39,990 less P12K with free wall bracket, 2 brand new/sealed and 3 demo units ang available. Nagpa-reserved kaagad ako kahapon dahil alam ko di na available ang model in other areas. Pinabuksan and pina-test ko na yung isang brand new unit then paid the down payment. Ang malupit, I was able to get additional discount and will only pay a total of P26K :) :D ;)

Sunduin ko na ngayon ang TV  ;D ;D ;D

Offline natzki

• Apprentice
  • I'm a VIDEOGAMER
  • Liked:
« Reply #569 on: Jun 01, 2010 at 09:21 PM »
^ torque -- how 's your LG LH70YR? very good deal yang nakuha mo :D I got mine at 29k bundled with a HT before at sm cubao. Sa ngayon, no stocks na sa sm cubao. Buti nalang kumuha na ako before. So far ok naman yung lcd as of now. My kids are playing xbox 360 at 4 to 6 hours with this lcd. Me and my wife naman, use this to watch dvds for at least 2 to 3 hours din. Still very happy  ;D . Sana lang di mag ka problema ...