Author Topic: Klipsch Speaker Owners Speak-out  (Read 160722 times)

Offline iceman90a

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • picture this!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re:Klipsch Speaker Owners Speak-out
« Reply #120 on: Feb 24, 2004 at 05:52 PM »
Thanks for your comment, however we would like to clarify the issue.

It is long belief that Klipsch speakers are good for tube amp only...however this is not the case in today's current situation.

i am not naming names - but better revisit your dealers, some of them actually advised to stay away from Klipsch if I will use SS amplification... the term used was "sisigaw" ang speakers  ;)
money is best spent

Offline redkoji

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: Feb 24, 2004 at 06:09 PM »
Thanks for the advice...even without naming who's who..medyo kilala ko na.

Well, we hope in time we can changed his mind set. For now, we are respecting his choice...kung mas maganda sa pandinig nya gamitin ang tube..its his taste.

Again thanks...any way in the incoming weeks the 3rd gen Reference will be coming in and you can listen to it when we pair it of with NAD.
« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2004 at 06:12 PM by redkoji »

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #122 on: Feb 24, 2004 at 06:17 PM »

http://www.klipsch.com/

The Show Must Go On: Historic Picture Palace gets Revitalized with Klipsch  

by Sarah Knight

Unlike many historic picture palaces, Cameo Cinemas has survived the test of time. Since first opening in 1935, this theater has changed ownership five times and closed its doors twice. But a 2003 makeover, including new Klipsch loudspeakers, and re-launch has given the Cameo a renewed energy that takes it well beyond its initial heyday.

Located amongst the mountainous Dandenong Ranges in the quaint township of Belgrave, Australia, the cherished Cameo is once again a focus of social activity for the community. Presenting a mix of first-run arthouse films, quality blockbusters and Hollywood classics, this revitalized cinema has something for everyone.

To accommodate its variety of films, the Cameo now features four theaters. In order to give moviegoers the most dynamic sound experience available, Atlab Image and Sound Technology installed best-of-class Klipsch professional cinema systems in each auditorium.

With 323 seats, Cinema 1 is the Cameo's largest and oldest auditorium. It features three THX®-certified KPT-942-T behind-the-screen loudspeakers, 14 THX®-certified KPT-8001 surrounds and two THX®-approved KPT-684 high-output, bass-reflex subwoofers. Despite its new sound system, projection equipment and seating, Cinema 1 will retain its historic foot-warmers and a 48-seat section of its renowned and instantly recognizable red leather chairs.

Cinemas 2 and 3 are also equipped to deliver amazing performances by utilizing KPT-904 mid-sized behind-the-screen loudspeakers, KPT-8001 surrounds and a KPT-684 subwoofer. Even the small 65-seat Cinema 4 has enough power to blow audiences away. It incorporates three space-saving KPT-325 behind-the-screen loudspeakers, eight KPT-8001 surrounds and a compact, high-output KPT-484 subwoofer.

According to Atlab's Senior Technical Manager Bob Lucas, Klipsch cinema systems are his company's best selling loudspeakers. “With Klipsch speakers, the sound on dialog is very natural without the typical horn ‘croak' that a lot of other cinema speakers have. The bass is strong, the high frequencies are not harsh and metallic, and, at high levels, Klipsch has great impact without sounding loud or hurting your ears.”

“I first heard Klipsch's cinema systems at Malco's Majestic Theater in Memphis. The Majestic has a number of top manufacturers' cinema systems, which provides a good opportunity to compare them against each other. After critical listening, I felt that the Klipsch speakers sounded the best. They definitely stood out from the rest.”

To preserve the spirit of its past, the Cameo retains its finest historical features from the Art Deco period, together with decorative flourishes from its post-1970s life. The cinema foyer has also kept its 1980s chrome spotlights and mirrored tiles, but with additional chrome and glass features. Reeded wallpaper has been used throughout to create a fine bamboo effect along with a cream and brown color scheme.

Even the Cameo's snack bar has a distinctive look, with glass and chrome features, and old-style confectionary and sweets from the local area. In addition, the cinema features a new sidewalk café that offers indoor and outdoor seating along with a variety of light meals, snacks, desserts and great coffee.

Because of its new owner Eddie Tamir, the Cameo is one of the few architecturally notable, decorative cinemas still operating in Victoria; the second smallest but most densely populated state in Australia.

Tamir purchased the Cameo in September 2003 because he wanted to return it to its former glory and make it part of the resurgence of the area by providing audiences with movies that make them laugh, cry and commune.

“I'm drawn to old cinemas that resonate with the laughter and tears of audiences who have been moved by films in the past. The Cameo is a cinema that has always engaged the community, and I'm allowing this tradition to continue. There's a magic in the forests of the Dandenongs, and this is a fitting environment for the magic of film.”

By breathing new life into this treasured cinema, Tamir has proven that the show must go on. And if you're visiting the Land Down Under anytime soon, be sure to add the Cameo to your list of stops.

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: Feb 24, 2004 at 06:19 PM »
Beneath John Hiatt's Gruff Exterior: The Klipsch Interview  
by Joshua Ryan Hall
View the new Klipsch print advertisement featuring John Hiatt.

A tenacious Midwestern work ethic and a bottomless compulsion to perform have kept John Hiatt writing, recording and touring for more than three decades. With 18 solo albums, countless production credits and a Grammy award behind him, Hiatt is just as excited about music now as when he first came to Nashville in 1969. Maybe more so.

“I really want to play — perform,” Hiatt says. “I have a stronger desire to do it now probably than ever, really. There is no seduction of the road … that is completely gone, so the 22 hours that I am not on the stage — that's just work. I mean that is just work.”

He's likeable and familiar. He seems relaxed in a simple black suit and white dress shirt. No tie. The photo shoot is over, make-up has been removed and the guitar is back in its case next to Hiatt.

“Well, you have to have the inspiration,” he says. That's really what it boils down to. I mean, if that ain't there, you're pretty well screwed.”

And that's how John Hiatt comes up with song. That's how Bonnie Raitt got Thing Called Love. That's what brought B.B. King and Clapton their Grammy-winning Riding with the King.

“It just kind of comes or it doesn't. I mean the muse has to show up — at least for me. Something has to set it off. Sometimes just the melody will be enough to get you going, you know? You come up with a melody and something will appear or somebody will say something and that will set you off. I think the truth is the truth, you know, and if you write about what you know it's going to ring true. I think people can recognize that.”

Hiatt likes talking about music, his vocation of 34 years. He worked at a McDonalds, briefly, followed by a stock room job at an insurance company. But that was before the age of 18. After performing in a succession of bands during high school, Hiatt moved from his hometown of Indianapolis to Nashville. His third and final job would be a songwriter. He spent the early 70s penning hits for Conway Twitty, Three Dog Night and others. On a salary of $25 a week “the first four or five years were lean and mean.”

He's heard every question more than twice, but he somehow listens without groaning and seems to genuinely care about his answers. He's asked every question more than twice, too. Sessions at West 54th, the PBS concert series that Hiatt hosted, has made him as good at giving interviews as he was at conducting them.

“I just wrote this song called Cold River. I wrote it in Austin. Every time I go to Austin on a tour stop, I write a song. And we stay in the same hotel by the Colorado River and that river always inspires a song. It's the river. I mean, I think it's because it comes from way out west and it carries so much of the country with it that there is so much in that river. I sat down and started playing the guitar and, you know, it's just the feeling. It just comes from the feeling. It just sort of bubbles up and next thing you know I was telling this story about a couple from another time. He was a pool hall hustler and she was a hooker. She got pregnant and they left the baby by the river and a widow found the baby and they went on to Chicago. I didn't even know the story was there. But that is the kind of stuff that happens if you are open to it.”

“Are you thinking of a particular project you will use Cold River on?” I ask. “I'm going to make a solo acoustic record. In fact, I am going to try to get it out by late spring — May 2004. Just me and a guitar. I've always been messing with it and it just seemed like the time was right. And I got a few crucial pieces of recording gear together that are sort of old and the sound I'm getting out of them got me all excited to do this.”

Hiatt works fast when it comes to recording. Beneath This Gruff Exterior with his band, The Goners, was recorded in just eight days. The older he gets, the less he cares about trying to share ideas. He is more interested in capturing the moment.

“I typically work pretty fast,” Hiatt says. “I might spend a couple of weeks on a project but pretty much ever since, I'd say Riding with the King, the approach has been going and trying to capture a performance rather than create a studio creation … ideas are a dime a dozen. I'd rather capture a magic performance — a moment, a musical moment.”

When it comes to the business of music, Hiatt describes himself as being “on the outside looking in.” He has nothing to do with the corporate world, but I don't sense any animosity toward the record companies either. Hiatt and the other people who love music got out of the “business” a long time ago. He believes the music business is for the bottom-liners. They have been running it for a long while now. It's their domain so let them have it. The music folks are creating a whole new kind of industry.

“I think it's a great time just because there is so much [music] available,” Hiatt says. You know, you can find any kind of music you want to find. It's unprecedented really, in that regard. You can find any type of ethnic music, any kind of world music, any kind of … there are kids making music that's never been made before.”

Hiatt has great respect for his audiences. He looks up to them. He says “I've just always felt like they deserve my best.” He is not sure if it was growing up around Midwestern sensibilities or his father's influence that taught him to appreciate the people who attend his concerts. Probably both.

“I have always tried to give people the best I can do, you know. So, I think that comes from my father and I think that comes from that era. That was just the way you did things, you know. And also, there is a certain tenacity, just the never give up kind of thing. Even if they tell you are never going to be able to do it, just kind of go ahead anyway. So I sort of have that. I call it Midwestern tenacity. It takes me a long time to do things, but I am tenacious. I won't give up. I'm slow, but I am tenacious.”

Offline Windrider

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: Feb 25, 2004 at 08:27 AM »
Am a Klipsch Quintet owner, and I have paired my Klipsch with NADT752.  It's not "screaming" naman. In fact it sounds very good. But, it's just me!!!! :)

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #125 on: Feb 25, 2004 at 04:08 PM »
klipsch speakers use horn tweeters and higher sensitivities compared with other speakers making them bright at times. i've been using a klipsch center for years now in my home theatre and i must say it's crystal clear.  but keep in mind that if you use a klipsch center, you must use klipsch speakers for fronts and surrounds because if not, timbre won't match.

newer reference series of klipsch speakers are well made and front ported compared with the previous models.

8)
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline bartleby

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • Good things come to those who wait.
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: Feb 26, 2004 at 06:08 PM »
redkoji,

Are these available locally?
ProMedia Ultra 5.1 or ProMedia 5.1
ProMedia DD-5.1

If so, how much?

Thanks.

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: Mar 03, 2004 at 01:20 PM »
redkoji,

Are these available locally?
ProMedia Ultra 5.1 or ProMedia 5.1
ProMedia DD-5.1

If so, how much?

Thanks.

The Promedia Ultra 5.1 is not available here due to the voltage design. Currently it is still available in 110V.

As for the Promedia 5.1 and DD5.1, it is available. We are selling it as package Home Theater in the BOx System. The price is P39,000, 0% interest for 12 months with FREE Nextbased DVD player.

For details, just contact us at 893-8011

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Mar 04, 2004 at 06:42 PM »

KLIPSCH AT CES

REFERENCE PREMEIRE

This BEAUTIFUL new series will be available next year. It will have a 1.75” compression driver and dual 10” NOMEX drivers. We will have a few different exotic veneers including the rosewood above. There will be a family built around this one. It will replace what we know today as the RF-5 and RF-7’s and their family. What we have planned is a bookshelf, center, at least one more tower, one pr of surrounds and 2 subwoofers. All models will have 8” woofers except the model above and maybe one beyond it and they all incorporate the professional 1.75” compression driver we use in cinema products. The fascia does not hide the veneer nor will the grille. You will be able to see the veneer from all sides. The shape is sexy rounding off in the back and having aluminum adjustable legs and feet. The speaker is a little larger than the RF-7 and much heavier. I need some feed back from you on what veneers you would like to see. Expected availability is next year.

KES 6100 THX select system is a fully closed loop 6.1 channel system. It incorporates the NEW Faroudja DCDi transcoder chip that up-converts all video inputs to full 1080i component video. This systems includes 6 fully horn loaded plasma style satellites with titanium horns and aluminum 5 ¼” woofers, a powerful dual 8” subwoofer with aluminum drivers that includes a 900 watt discrete class a/b amplifier (100 per satellite and 300 for the sub) with all channels driven and a multiroom out for a 2nd zone. The remote unit incorporates a tuner and a universal DVD payer that plays SACD, DVD-A, MP3 and others. Last but not least it is controlled by a pre-programmed and learning remote and last but not least is RS-232 full 2 way controllable (Crestron & AMX) and comes with all the THX monster cable to set it up in the box that make this truly a Klipsch Entertainment Solution - target price $4,000 target cost $2,400. This system truly ROCKS. It will be perfect as a main sound system, a secondary great room or bedroom system. It will be available in the Fall.

The RVX-42 and RVX-54 Plasma Solutions- Well here they are. Everyone has waited for a good looking and good sounding plasma speaker. Well here we are. The 24” tall RVX-42 is a 2- way satellite with dual 4” woofers and a 1” titanium compression driver. The mounts are extensive for the satellite, they include j-box mounting, keyhole brackets and ¼” 20MM inserts for omni-mount style brackets and includes a stand that is multi mountable. The RVX-54 incorporates 4 – 5 ¼” woofers and 1” compression driver. They will both come in Silver like the Reference Satellites and the enclosures for both are single piece aluminum extrusions. They actually rival the bookshelf and floor standing Reference models in performance. Target price for the 42 is Retail $450 each and target cost $225 each. The 54 has a target Retail of 1500 with a target cost of $750. Expected by August.

RF-10 System – This system with include 4 models, RF-10 dual 4 ½” floor stander with 1” compression driver (target price $500 per pr), RB-10 single 4” Bookshelf and a 1” compression driver (target price $250 per pr), RC-10 dual 4” center with a 1” titanium compression driver (target price $200 ea) and last but not least a rear surround with a single 4” with dual 1” titanium compression drivers (target price 300 per pr). These are designed to hit those price points needed to replace the 1 and .5 series of Synergy but outperform them with Reference content. They are expected by the Fall.

RSX-3’s (Cinema 6)- The introduction of the smallest of the Ref sat family is finally here. The RSX-3’s have a ¾” titanium compression driver and 3 ½” woofers. They have the same color choices of the others of Blk and Silver. You can see how much smaller they are than the RSX-4 and RSX-5 also in the picture. They incorporate all the same advantages as the existing but also have the ability to mount directly to a J-box. They will come as a master pack of 5 like the Quintet. Targeted cost $300 Targeted Retail $600, this gives you a $950 retail including the RW-8 or an $800 retail including the SWS sub.

THX ULTRA 2 SYSTEM – This was the talk of the show, at CES and CEDIA. Our new THX Ultra 2 System brings real cinema sound home by using the same high-performance technology as Klipsch’s renowned professional cinema systems.

A true THX Ultra 2 system is a 7.1 configuration including three KL-650-THX LCRs, two KL-525-THX LCRs, 2 KS-525-THX surrounds, two KW-120-THX subwoofers and one KA-1000-THX subwoofer amplifier. However, these models were built for ultimate versatility and any combination of the sonically matched LCR speakers will deliver outstanding performance.

The system in its largest configuration has a retail of $10,750 and a cost of $4300. The release date is March 21st. Oh and by the way it was the only system the THX booth would play during the CES show.

At closing Ces was a HUGE success. We won CES Innovations 2003 Design and Engineering for the RW Subwoofers, Cinema 8 system, THX ULTRA 2 system, GMX-A2.1 system, ProMedia Ultra 5.1 system and last but not least the KES-6100-THX and have more new products coming. It is just plain exciting to be a KLIPSCH dealer!

Offline bartleby

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 02:21 PM »
The Promedia Ultra 5.1 is not available here due to the voltage design. Currently it is still available in 110V.

As for the Promedia 5.1 and DD5.1, it is available. We are selling it as package Home Theater in the BOx System. The price is P39,000, 0% interest for 12 months with FREE Nextbased DVD player.

For details, just contact us at 893-8011

Whoa! Ang mahal pala ng Promedia dito. Sa US, $500 lang yung Promedia Ultra 5.1 + DD5.1. How much kung Promedia 5.1 lang? May 0% interest and 12 months term din?

Thanks
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2004 at 02:22 PM by bartleby »

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 05:58 PM »
Sorry dude, we want as much possible to match the price in the U.S however, since we bring in our product thru legal means, the taxes/duties and VAT, make it impossible to sell at that price range.

We are keeping Promedia line due to "Political" reason and not because of the margin.

Offline bartleby

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Mar 05, 2004 at 10:57 PM »
Sorry dude, we want as much possible to match the price in the U.S however, since we bring in our product thru legal means, the taxes/duties and VAT, make it impossible to sell at that price range.

We are keeping Promedia line due to "Political" reason and not because of the margin.

Oh, I see. If I was to get the Promedia 5.1 only, how much? Thanks.
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2004 at 11:05 PM by bartleby »

Offline Windrider

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: Mar 06, 2004 at 02:51 PM »
Sir Redkoji,

When are your new sets of Klipsch and Def Tech speakers going to arrive? Magkaroon kaya kayo ng display sa a/v surfer in ATC? Thanks!!!

Offline redmagic

• Collector
  • magic who?
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Mar 09, 2004 at 05:46 PM »

sir pa pm naman price ng RF-5, RF-7 at RF-15. Thanks!
"I already gave my best, and thus I have no regrets at all" whoa!

Offline voodooh

• Apprentice
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: Mar 10, 2004 at 05:20 PM »
sir redkoji,

yung promedia dd 1.5 magkano? san branch kayo meron noon?

Offline bartleby

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #135 on: Mar 11, 2004 at 02:18 PM »
sir redkoji,

yung promedia dd 1.5 magkano? san branch kayo meron noon?

voodooh,
Nag inquire ako sa Studio Systems (yung number na binigay ni redkoji), P14,000 yung DD5.1. Ang office nila sa Pasong Tamo Ext.

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Mar 13, 2004 at 06:27 PM »
Pounding the Pavement: Klipsch Fan Installs ProMedia System in his SUV  

by Sarah Knight

Thieves stole $700 worth of car audio gear from Zach Williams of San Diego, California. But thanks to a creative vision and high-performance Klipsch ProMedia loudspeakers, he was able to construct an audio system that costs way less and sounds a lot better than his SUV's previous setup.

After his speakers and amp vanished, Zach scheduled an appointment with a car audio shop to get a replacement estimate, only to discover he would have to drive his Isuzu Rodeo for two weeks without sound. Finding this unacceptable, he began considering his options and remembered the leftover Klipsch ProMedia 4.1 computer speakers he had since upgrading to a ProMedia 5.1 system. Then it became a matter of some good old-fashioned ingenuity and a trip to the electronics store to get his install project rolling.

Using a 500-watt AC/DC inverter and an inventive wiring scheme, Zach was able to successfully put the five-piece THX®-certified ProMedia 4.1 system and a supplemental Klipsch SWS subwoofer into his vehicle. He positioned a satellite underneath the front seats and mounted the remaining two satellites in the rear corners. The system's subwoofer and SWS are placed against the back seat so that rear passengers can experience the true meaning of deep, driving bass.

“The end result was better than I had imagined,” said Zach. “The ProMedia 4.1 system sounds way better than the Orion setup I originally had in my truck.”

Zach also said that this ProMedia system delivers more than enough power to this enclosed space. “I run the sub dial at 10 percent and the volume knob at 30 percent and that's about all I can bear. The output of this system is phenomenal.”

According to Zach, when he called the car audio shop to cancel his appointment they told him he was crazy for what he had done. So he made a trip to the shop to show them just how crazy. “When I demonstrated the system for them they tried to hide their amazement, but didn't do a very good job,” he said.

He also said the guys at the shop tried to tell him that the ProMedia could not compete with a higher-end car audio system so he cranked it up and they were absolutely floored.  

Zach has even started a “ProMedia car audio” craze among his friends. A co-worker also installed a 4.1 system in his car by putting the sub in the trunk and removing the back housings from the satellites and positioning them inside the door panels and rear dash.

Not only does Zach use Klipsch ProMedia speakers at home and in his vehicle, he also prefers them at work. As the owner of MonsterBox PC, a company that builds high-performance and high-speed computer systems, Zach sells the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 and Ultra 5.1 as an upgrade for his company's PC packages. “We sell Klipsch at MonsterBox because they are the best,” he said.  

Maybe Zach will start a new trend, but in any case, it just goes to show you that with the right imagination anyone can enjoy the ultimate sound experience in their vehicle. Road trip anyone?

Disclaimer: Klipsch ProMedia systems are equipped with high-powered amplifiers, therefore, when not properly handled or installed they pose the risk of electrocution. Klipsch does not recommend that anyone, except those highly experienced with electronics, attempt to retrofit any powered products such as Klipsch ProMedia systems. Any modification made to a Klipsch product voids the company warranty.  

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: Mar 13, 2004 at 06:29 PM »
 The Centre Uses Klipsch to Build Unique 5.1 Digital Theater Cinema Environment  

VANCOUVER (September 4, 2003) — Possibly one of North America's most advanced entertainment venues, The Centre for Performing Arts in Vancouver features high-performance Klipsch loudspeakers and sophisticated digital cinema products that create what the facility's designers call the most unique, realistic surround sound experience for both film and live performances.

The Centre adds a new dimension to the theater experience by utilizing dual 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound systems powered by Klipsch cinema and stage loudspeakers, high-definition digital imaging and projection equipment and laser lights. This versatile 81,000 square-foot auditorium can be easily converted to accommodate live performances or video presentations.

To fill this large, 1,843-seat environment with dynamic and lifelike sound, Philip Cacayorin, directing producer of digital media for Dog House Media, Ltd., – the company that produces The Centre's audiovisual needs – chose Klipsch to be the facility's exclusive loudspeaker provider.

“I have been a Klipsch fan forever and truly believe in their design philosophies,” said Cacayorin. “Klipsch's ability to reproduce and deliver higher frequencies accurately to a large audience is essential for our type of dimensional sound environment.”

A multitude of Klipsch cinema and stage loudspeakers deliver The Centre's vibrant and crystal-clear sound. Cacayorin developed the dual 5.1-channel systems using three THX -approved KPT-535 behind-the-screen systems, three THX-approved KPT-535-4-T behind-the-screen systems, six THX-approved KPT-684 subwoofers, six KPT-484 subwoofers, 14 KPT-250 surrounds and three customized Klipsch products designed to meet some of The Centre's specialized needs.

“Audiences who have never experienced Klipsch will be amazed by our dynamic range and realistic reproduction of sound,” said Lance Jones, senior vice president of corporate development for Klipsch.

In addition to building the sound system, Cacayorin has designed innovative products that allow audiences to experience all the vitality, intensity and passion of a live performance. His virtual reality microphones connect to a Dolby Digital encoder where the performance is converted and played back in Dolby Digital 5.1 as the show progresses.

“The Centre is among the first in North America to feature cutting-edge digital cinema technologies in a theatrical environment,” said Cacayorin. “With its impressive and revolutionary sound system, every seat inside The Centre provides a total aural immersion experience.”

Built in 1995 and originally named the Ford Centre for Performing Arts, The Centre primarily offers theater, music and dance, but has the ability to host high-definition movie premieres, the production of digital content for future distribution, live digital satellite concert broadcasting and high-profile television and sporting events.

The Centre is centrally located in downtown Vancouver, mid-block on Homer Street, across from Vancouver's Library Square.

CONTACTS: Dog House Media, Ltd. (604) 699-8771

PHOTOS: www.centreinvancouver.com/emedia_images.php

« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2004 at 06:30 PM by redkoji »

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:

Offline zakkaz

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: Mar 19, 2004 at 12:37 PM »
ive seen the klipsch rf 15 n 35 @ spectra today when i passed by their shop today

Offline zakkaz

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: Mar 19, 2004 at 12:37 PM »
by the way they also have the rb n rc

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: Mar 19, 2004 at 02:27 PM »
by the way they also have the rb n rc

They have also RB15 and RB25...RC-25 and RC35...beside having the RF15 & RF35

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Re: Klipsch Speaker Owners Speak-out
« Reply #142 on: Apr 12, 2004 at 04:25 PM »
Hi fellow members...

Just like to know the first buyers of Klipsch 3rd Generation Speakers and what is their review on it.

Thanks

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Apr 21, 2004 at 01:16 PM »
NOW ON SALE!!!

The ProMedia 2.1 THX®-Certified

three-piece computer audio system transforms your desktop into a high-performance audio entertainment center. It’s exclusive Klipsch MicroTractrix® Horn maximizes digital technologies such as CDs, MP3 downloads, streaming radio programs and other popular personal audio applications, and delivers a level of power and accuracy never before available. The high output digital hybrid amplifier driven ProMedia 2.1 incorporates a convenient headphone jack as well as a miniplug input that makes it compatible with gaming consoles and most portable audio devices. This powerful system is available in 120 and 230 volt versions

GET IT NOW AT P8,950.00...HURRY LIMITED SUPPLY ONLY

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: Apr 22, 2004 at 06:08 PM »
Latest review of Klipsch Reference Satellite.....currently been set-up at AVSurfer Rockwell....

http://www.klipsch.com/media/newscenter/klipsch_hdtv.pdf

Check it out

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Apr 23, 2004 at 01:34 PM »
Is there any members here who bought Klipsch RF-35 and RB-25...like to hear your review in here...thanks

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2004 at 02:53 PM »
We will be selling out our Klipsch RB-3, SF-1 and Quintet....please see under general folder "Studio Systems"

For details contact us at 893-8011

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2004 at 02:27 PM »
Starting May 15...we are putting on SALE the Klipssch Reference series RB-3

Previous price : P32,500.00 now get it at 20% for brand new....display models shall have additional 5% off...

We are also selling off Klipsch Synergy series...floorstanding type...previously price at P27,000.00..now we are pricing it at P21,500.00

limited lang po ang stock so first come first served basis...most of the items are still sealed...

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2004 at 05:27 PM »
Klipsch Synergy SF-1

The Synergy Series uses advanced technologies in each of its loudspeakers to create a dynamic sound that goes beyond anything listeners could imagine at such reasonable price points. Using the same high-performance materials as its SF-2 predecessor, the SF-1 delivers an amazing sound from an even smaller cabinet and even more affordable price.

The SF-1 makes efficient use of a magnetically shielded, 6.5-inch graphite-injected woofer and a 1-inch aluminum diaphragm compression driver coupled to a Klipsch 5-inch square Tractrix® Horn, creating realistic spatial imaging and smooth, uncolored sound reproduction. A large, flared port extends the SF-1’s deep, authoritative bass without turbulence noise or dynamic compression.

Other class-leading design features, such as high-definition crossover networks and internally braced enclosures help ensure peak performance from every SF-1, while the unique venting system of its cast-polymer woofer frame cools the voice coil to enhance reliability.

The SF-1’s enclosure employs the highest-quality MDF construction and is finished in jet ash vinyl veneer. This floorstander also features a “floating,” or suspended, grille design, which minimizes image-impairing sonic reflections.

The SF-1’s surprising high level of smooth and seamless sound reproduction creates a knock-your-socks off experience that will impress your friends and provide years of high-quality audio entertainment.

Specification
FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
40Hz-20kHz±3dB
SENSITIVITY:
94dB @ 1watt/1meter
POWER HANDLING:
100 watts maximum continuous (400 watts peak)
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE:
8 ohms
ENCLOSURE TYPE:
Bass reflex via rear-mounted port
DRIVE COMPONENTS:
Two-way system using one 1" (2.54cm) magnetically shielded, neodymium magnet, aluminum dome compression driver tweeter with a 5" (12.7cm) square 90°x60° Tractrix® Horn and one 6.5" (16.51cm) magnetically shielded, IMG cone woofer
TWEETER:
K-101-S 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum dome compression driver
HIGH FREQUENCY HORN:
5" square 90°x60° Tractrix® Horn
HF CROSSOVER:
2000Hz
WOOFER:
K-1078-SB 6.5" (16.51cm) IMG cone / cast polymer frame
DIMENSIONS:
33" (83.82cm) x 8" (20.32cm) x 13.6" (34.54cm)
WEIGHT:
33 lbs. (15kg)

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2004 at 06:59 PM »
Hi Fellow members....

Who owns here Logitec, Creative and Altec THX Certified speakers....we would like to ask you for a shoot out competition....sama natin BOSE Accoustimas and yun SONY DAV-SC8 na tag 40K plus or even the Infinity Oreus which has a price tag of P58K...

Sino may gusto......we will provide the food and place....
« Last Edit: May 29, 2004 at 07:05 PM by redkoji »