Author Topic: Egreat R-Series(1073) R200 Users & Support Thread  (Read 93883 times)

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
Re: Egreat R200 & R200 Pro 1080P HD Media Player
« Reply #180 on: Jul 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM »
copy of FW .39 is also available @ toys4geeks.nexus.ph,  support /etc tab.

You'll find it faster to download than egreat, but its password protected, PMed you the password.
toy

Offline stickfighter

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • IF IT'S LOUD...YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! IT MUST BE SVS!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #181 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 12:19 AM »
copy of FW .39 is also available @ toys4geeks.nexus.ph,  support /etc tab.

You'll find it faster to download than egreat, but its password protected, PMed you the password.

Got it sir Jim. I will upgrade the filware later in when I get home.

Can you PM me procedure in upgrading the filmware or send me a link for instructions? Thanks! ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2011 at 12:19 AM by stickfighter »

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #182 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 12:20 AM »
Mine is firmware ver:1.0.5.39

Thanks brader...looks like I will have to upgrade filmware on my unit. :)

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #183 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 12:57 AM »
Thanks brader...looks like I will have to upgrade filmware on my unit. :)

Finished downloading. Will test when i get home 2 hours from now. Will test with both Egreat and PCH.
Walang Setup

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 03:13 AM »
Finished downloading. Will test when i get home 2 hours from now. Will test with both Egreat and PCH.

Nice! Keep us posted brader. :)

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 06:18 AM »
Nice! Keep us posted brader. :)

Hey bro stick here's an update

My R200 rebooted as soon as i go to the file to display the preview, just like what happened to yours..

Tried on my PCH and it played with no problem

Walang Setup

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 06:52 AM »

My R200 rebooted as soon as i go to the file to display the preview, just like what happened to yours..

hmm, something unique about how the file is encoded.Might help to compare capture the info button screenshot for both R200 and PCH to compare.

@stickfighter, i'll send your URL below to egreat. how may files out of your 2TB is showing this?
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2011 at 06:53 AM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 06:57 AM »
hmm, something unique about how the file is encoded.Might help to compare capture the info button screenshot for both R200 and PCH to compare.

@stickfighter, i'll send your URL below to egreat. how may files out of your 2TB is showing this?

Brader Jim, you wont be able to get the info of the file thru R200 kasi itapat mo pa lang sa file eh nag rereboot na...

The weird thing is if i play this file on my computer using Media Player Classic.. nag Auaudio codec error yung classic though it plays the file when you click ok... Weird..
Walang Setup

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 07:08 AM »
Brader Jim, you wont be able to get the info of the file thru R200 kasi itapat mo pa lang sa file eh nag rereboot na...

The weird thing is if i play this file on my computer using Media Player Classic.. nag Auaudio codec error yung classic though it plays the file when you click ok... Weird..

ah oo nga pala, kasi it auto previews the file.
hmm, if naka off yung auto preview kaya? pero likely it will do the same reboot dahil mukang pag open pa lang ng file, reboot na agad. if it doesnt reboot then it might have to do with how the file is encoded.

I'll download the files and check ano meron unique. weird nga.
toy

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #189 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 07:45 AM »

Only 2 files are doing this. The sad thing is, they are both from TV series, so bitin yung series. ;D

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #190 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 07:48 AM »

ah oo nga pala, kasi it auto previews the file.
hmm, if naka off yung auto preview kaya? pero likely it will do the same reboot dahil mukang pag open pa lang ng file, reboot na agad. if it doesnt reboot then it might have to do with how the file is encoded.

I'll download the files and check ano meron unique. weird nga.

See...I told you it's wierd. The funny thing is, even if I download the same file from a different uploader, it still does the same thing. I checked the properties of the file, and there isn't anything out of the ordinary. ???

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 07:50 AM »

Thanks for the update brader. Good to know it plays on your PCH. So, ganito nalang...watch it, tapos, kwento mo nalang sa akin. :D :D :D Joke lang brader. ;)

But seriously...this is an issue that should be resolved. Hopefully, the people from Egreat can do something about it. :)

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 08:32 AM »
saw the you tube, interesting as it reboots on S01E02 of trueblood.
Egreat contact asks you post it here : http://www.sharesend.com/ as no YouTube access in china
 but cant see the fs files for download via the URL.

Hi sir Jim!

I upgraded the filmware already with success. Thanks. ;D Below is the sharesend link of the video I uploaded in YouTube:

http://sharesend.com/euze1

:)

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2011 at 12:38 PM by stickfighter »

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
toy

Offline firestorm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #196 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 07:03 PM »
Sad to say, I ran into two files that does the same thing...reboots my R200 yet then again. >:( I just downloaded the Teen Wolf Ep. 5 & 6.

Sir Jim, please see the links below for the files mentioned above.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/KaZNST4/teen.wolf.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/YgkqptR/teen.wolf.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/xHvn4De/teen.wolf.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part3.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/PrYMkEC/teen.wolf.s01e06.internal.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/FZhZcKs/teen.wolf.s01e06.internal.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/uayfvXW/teen.wolf.s01e06.internal.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part3.rar

This is beginning to worry me. :(

Pansin ko lang yun True Blood episode 2 and Teen Wolf 5 & 6 are all done by the group immerse. Baka meron sila ibang ginagawa sa encoding. I was splitting yun True Blood episode but after splitting the audio will be play out of synch parang bumagal yun audio basta meron kakaiba sa file na yun.

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #197 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 08:02 PM »
Pansin ko lang yun True Blood episode 2 and Teen Wolf 5 & 6 are all done by the group immerse. Baka meron sila ibang ginagawa sa encoding. I was splitting yun True Blood episode but after splitting the audio will be play out of synch parang bumagal yun audio basta meron kakaiba sa file na yun.

Hi brader firestorm! Musta na? :) Very good observation. However, I also have several files uploaded by the group immerse, and they do play on the R200. I will try to find the above files uploaded by the group "dimension" and see if the same thing occurs.

Cheers bro! :)

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:03 PM »
Seems you encountered this fairly recent I have 2 x 1.5tb of tv series materials and was doing randomly and can't find immense, go grab from eztv kaya ?

I love divx and mkv of just about anything I can get my hands on from eztv --- Dexter , no ordinary family , how I met, big bang so am surprised to here this concern.

I escalated your concern with e great but I'd advise you move to eztv.

Speaking of contents --

Got 10 units USB dual dock (works both 2.5" and 3.5")

Sa next eb , dapat eto ang bit bit nyo---

Next best thing to exchanging nmt disks, plug a disk , clone it and voila!

I got 2 for myself and 3 from preorders outside pdvd.  

http://toys4geeks.nexus.ph/premium-dual-dock---2-x-sata-25-or-35-disk-cloning.html
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:18 PM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline firestorm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:12 PM »
Hi brader firestorm! Musta na? :) Very good observation. However, I also have several files uploaded by the group immerse, and they do play on the R200. I will try to find the above files uploaded by the group "dimension" and see if the same thing occurs.

Cheers bro! :)
Hi Martin ok lang ako. I think immerse is probably composed of several members and the one who did the encoding for those 3 particular episodes is probably the same person at least that is my theory.

Offline firestorm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #200 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:21 PM »
Seems you encountered this fairly recent I have 2 x 1.5tb of tv series materials and was doing randomly and can't find immense, go grab from eztv kaya ?

I love divx and mkv of just about anything I can get my hands on from eztv --- Dexter , no ordinary family , how I met, big bang so am surprised to here this concern.

I escalated your concern with e great but I'd advise you move to eztv.

Actually same lang yun available copy sa eztv. eztv just tracks the TV episodes released by scene groups (like dimension, lol, fqm, ASAP and immerse). And the first group who releases their version is the one that is added by eztv to their site. And usually only one version is released unless their is a problem with the file. In that case you will see a proper or repack version. Some groups may also release their own version even though there is no problem with the first release these releases will have the internal tag. Unfortunately as long as it plays ok on the PC the file won't be nuked.

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:23 PM »
Hi Martin ok lang ako. I think immerse is probably composed of several members and the one who did the encoding for those 3 particular episodes is probably the same person at least that is my theory.

I did check on that, but they were uploaded by three different people. I found the versions uploaded by dimesion and will see tomorrow if the same thing happens. :)

Offline firestorm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:31 PM »
I did check on that, but they were uploaded by three different people. I found the versions uploaded by dimesion and will see tomorrow if the same thing happens. :)

Iisa lang ang source nila even though uploaded by 3 different people uploaders lang sila hindi sila yun nagencode ng file. I saw meron dimension version yun episode 5 ng teen wolf and a web dl version (howl) for episode 6. True Blood episode 2 meron din web dl version (lulzsec).

Sana maayos yun ibang versions mahal kaya mag upgrade sa popcorn hour.

edit : just checked the comments on the lulzsec version of true blood 4x02 hindi daw maganda audio (malakas) and choppy video. It might play on the e-great pero not the best quality.
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2011 at 09:33 PM by firestorm »

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #203 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 10:12 PM »
Iisa lang ang source nila even though uploaded by 3 different people uploaders lang sila hindi sila yun nagencode ng file. I saw meron dimension version yun episode 5 ng teen wolf and a web dl version (howl) for episode 6. True Blood episode 2 meron din web dl version (lulzsec).

Sana maayos yun ibang versions mahal kaya mag upgrade sa popcorn hour.

edit : just checked the comments on the lulzsec version of true blood 4x02 hindi daw maganda audio (malakas) and choppy video. It might play on the e-great pero not the best quality.

Don't worry brader...I don't have any intentions of switching NMT players. Egreat is still the best for me in terms of PQ and AQ. I will not give it up, unless I upgrade to a better Egreat model. So far, I am still very happy with the R200. ;)

As for the files you mentioned above, can you kindly send me the links, so I can download them? Thanks in advance brader. :)

Offline firestorm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 10:42 PM »
Don't worry brader...I don't have any intentions of switching NMT players. Egreat is still the best for me in terms of PQ and AQ. I will not give it up, unless I upgrade to a better Egreat model. So far, I am still very happy with the R200. ;)

As for the files you mentioned above, can you kindly send me the links, so I can download them? Thanks in advance brader. :)

Pasensya na I found this files (torrents and not direct download) sa isang private tracker na super strict sa ratio and unfortunately wala akong buffer sa tracker na ito. I was able to find Teen Wolf 105 (dimension) on a public tracker. I can send you the link for that if you want.

Thanks.

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: Jul 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM »
Pasensya na I found this files (torrents and not direct download) sa isang private tracker na super strict sa ratio and unfortunately wala akong buffer sa tracker na ito. I was able to find Teen Wolf 105 (dimension) on a public tracker. I can send you the link for that if you want.

Thanks.

I'd appreaciate that. Thanks! ;)

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: Jul 20, 2011 at 11:48 PM »
Martin,

kita na ni egreat yung posted sa sharesend,  pede daw ba pa send yung file below sa sharesend din?
restricted daw CN to access www.fileserve.com eh. nakaka intriga yang few files mo, pero likely encoding issue yan ng source, pero ngayon ko lang nakita magreboot si R200, at hindi sa problem ng HW but SW.

Jim

Sad to say, I ran into two files that does the same thing...reboots my R200 yet then again. >:( I just downloaded the Teen Wolf Ep. 5 & 6.

Sir Jim, please see the links below for the files mentioned above.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/KaZNST4/teen.wolf.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/YgkqptR/teen.wolf.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/xHvn4De/teen.wolf.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part3.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/PrYMkEC/teen.wolf.s01e06.internal.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/FZhZcKs/teen.wolf.s01e06.internal.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/uayfvXW/teen.wolf.s01e06.internal.720p.hdtv.x264-immerse.part3.rar

This is beginning to worry me. :(
toy

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #207 on: Jul 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM »
Martin,

kita na ni egreat yung posted sa sharesend,  pede daw ba pa send yung file below sa sharesend din?
restricted daw CN to access www.fileserve.com eh. nakaka intriga yang few files mo, pero likely encoding issue yan ng source, pero ngayon ko lang nakita magreboot si R200, at hindi sa problem ng HW but SW.

Jim

Sige sir Jim. I will see how I can upload it, kasi ang laki ng files. Share Send has a limit of 100mb lang per upload, so I don't know how I will send it.

I am convince that there is something different with the "immerse" upload versions of a given file. I tried downloading other files that was uploaded by "immerse" and they all make the R200 reboot. Wierd talaga. :(

Would you know of any other site where I can upload at least 900mb file size that the people from Egreat can access?

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #208 on: Jul 21, 2011 at 12:25 AM »
Sige sir Jim. I will see how I can upload it, kasi ang laki ng files. Share Send has a limit of 100mb lang per upload, so I don't know how I will send it.

I am convince that there is something different with the "immerse" upload versions of a given file. I tried downloading other files that was uploaded by "immerse" and they all make the R200 reboot. Wierd talaga. :(

Would you know of any other site where I can upload at least 900mb file size that the people from Egreat can access?

wala eh, i'll ask them anong mga sites they are allowed access to, higpit pala na CN. So glad to be Pinoy.
toy

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #209 on: Jul 21, 2011 at 03:17 AM »
wala eh, i'll ask them anong mga sites they are allowed access to, higpit pala na CN. So glad to be Pinoy.

Higpit talaga don. In fact, wala silang access ang China sa Facebook. :o They have their own social network website.

Sige sir Jim, I will wait for the info. By the way, I sent your a PM. ;D