Author Topic: PC doesnt not detect my Measy Media Player  (Read 1998 times)

Offline jogster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
PC doesnt not detect my Measy Media Player
« on: Mar 11, 2011 at 10:12 PM »
hi,
can anyone please help me? i just bought a measy e8hd media player and installed a new and formatted 1tb hard drive in it. my PCs both laptop running windows  xp and desktop running windows 7 doesnt detect the player. i connected the player to the pc using the usb cable that goes with the package. i also tried plugging it to different usb ports. im i doing this wrong? can you please help me. wala kasi instruction sa manual on how to connect the player to the pc.

if hard drive alone is connected to pc... the pc detects it.

i would really appreciate any help.

Offline dvven

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Re: PC doesnt not detect my Measy Media Player
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2011 at 12:12 AM »
hi,
can anyone please help me? i just bought a measy e8hd media player and installed a new and formatted 1tb hard drive in it. my PCs both laptop running windows  xp and desktop running windows 7 doesnt detect the player. i connected the player to the pc using the usb cable that goes with the package. i also tried plugging it to different usb ports. im i doing this wrong? can you please help me. wala kasi instruction sa manual on how to connect the player to the pc.

if hard drive alone is connected to pc... the pc detects it.

i would really appreciate any help.

sa xtreamer, USB host port gamit para sa USB slave setup..saka naka plugged din yong power ng NMT..

wala lang baka makatulong lang...

regards

Offline jogster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2011 at 09:32 AM »
Problem Solved!

The technician who assembled my pc did not plug the wire connection of the usb ports to the motherboard thaty's why it didnt get connected!

Offline Tempter

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2011 at 10:27 AM »
Problem Solved!

The technician who assembled my pc did not plug the wire connection of the usb ports to the motherboard thaty's why it didnt get connected!

nice...  ;D
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."