Author Topic: NBA 2012 Season  (Read 494575 times)

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2012 Season
« Reply #1590 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 06:46 AM »
ganda ng payback ni Kobe kay Wade.. 33pts.. he went at him right from the get-go.. 18pts agad sa 1st quarter si Kobe.. 20pts ang buong Miami sa 1st.. that set the tone and put Miami on the defensive.. that also took Wade out of his rhythm.. he fouled out midway thru the 4th.. World Peace was big as well.. he hit big shots when Miami was inching closer.. he also did a decent job on Lebron.. Lebron got his numbers but he wasn't dominant.. malaking bagay rin na wala si Bosh.. Bynum didn't have to work too much defensively..

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1591 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 06:50 AM »
R. Rondo 18 Pts, 17 Reb, 20 Ast

monster stats!  :o

whoa.. lupet ng 20ast!  :o

Offline Battousai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #1592 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 09:36 AM »
Am I the only one who is pissed when players are allowed to call time outs when falling down or being trapped? Just when things are getting interesting, they can stop the game. Argh.

And allowing teams to let the ball roll without touching it so that the game clock doesn't start, it's annoying for me. I don't know if they count the seconds, but I sure wish referees would start counting the 8 second violation as soon as the ball is thrown.

Oh, and LA beat Miami.  ;D

Offline wacksy1021

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #1593 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 09:52 AM »

monster stats!  :o

monster stats indeed... he may be difficult to understand at times... but he is one awesome player when he sets his head right... And this is in the heat of all the impending trade talks and rumours about this guy... anybody questioning right now if he deserves to be included in the list of best PG's in the game.... galing... ;D
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2012 at 09:54 AM by wacksy1021 »

Offline XanderCage

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1594 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:07 AM »
^ Kobe is not even the Best SG in the league anymore. (It's Wade already, FYI.)

lmao. 33 year old 16 year veteran and leads the league in scoring.

previously had a fractured wrist and now a broken nose. if that doesnt make you the best SG in the league then what is.  ;D

Offline Battousai

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #1595 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:17 AM »
You forgot to add 5 blings to add to the greatest SG talk

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #1596 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:18 AM »
Alam nyong ayaw na ayaw ko kay Kobe,..
Kaya lang LA ang punta namin next month,
LA na ako ngayon,.. WAHAHAHA

Go LA, Go Kobe,.!

Ang duming maglaro ni Wade, buti nga at natalo kanina,.. wahahaha

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2635
« Reply #1597 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:24 AM »

monster stats!  :o

question: meron na bang player na naka quintuple double? alam ko quadruple double meron na
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline nbc

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1598 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:33 AM »
Alam nyong ayaw na ayaw ko kay Kobe,..
Kaya lang LA ang punta namin next month,
LA na ako ngayon,.. WAHAHAHA

Go LA, Go Kobe,.!

Ang duming maglaro ni Wade, buti nga at natalo kanina,.. wahahaha

Actually, I'm really disappointed with Wade right now. I liked Wade's game a lot, especially during his first years in the NBA.

Pero, it seems he is so insecure right now and he is playing really ugly right now. I was watching the game early today...and you are right sir, he was playing rough and dirty. Reklamo pa nang reklamo.

nbc
***Take a Walk on the Dark Side***

Offline beknat

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1599 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 11:32 AM »
Deron Williams 57 points and 21-21 from the free-throw line.

Offline ivannn

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #1600 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 12:34 PM »
Actually, I'm really disappointed with Wade right now. I liked Wade's game a lot, especially during his first years in the NBA.

Pero, it seems he is so insecure right now and he is playing really ugly right now. I was watching the game early today...and you are right sir, he was playing rough and dirty. Reklamo pa nang reklamo.

nbc

it could be frustration on his team? baka not everything is okay in miami.

Offline rexFi

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #1601 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 12:56 PM »
competitive lang yan, di yan dirty. rough maybe ;D

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1602 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 01:18 PM »
Superb triple double game by Rondo against NY. 18 pts, 17 rebs, 20 assists.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline msgt16

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1603 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 02:03 PM »
question: meron na bang player na naka quintuple double? alam ko quadruple double meron na

Sa NBA, wala pa. WNBA, meron na.

"Tamika Catchings, currently of the WNBA Indiana Fever, is the only known player to achieve a quintuple-double. In a game in 1997 when she was a player at Duncanville High School in Duncanville, TX, she had 25 points, 18 rebounds, 11 assists, 10 steals and 10 blocks."

:)

Online thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2177
« Reply #1604 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 04:05 PM »
You can be competitive without being dirty.
Di ko makakalimutan yung ginawa ni Wade kay Rondo last playoffs. Halos nabali arms ni Rondo because of his dirty play. This time around kay Kobe sa all stars pa!

I don't like Kobe (Celtics kse ako). Pero i think he is still the most competitive NBA player around. Di ko narinig meron syang binalya kahit minsan. Aminado din ako, he is the best SG, if not the best NBA player around (current). Me sa demonyo kse sya maglaro.

Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1605 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 04:59 PM »
Di ko narinig meron syang binalya kahit minsan

Ron Artest doesn't think so!  :D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypPX_MfxfG0

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #1606 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 05:30 PM »
Well I rather believe Kobe when he said that what Wade did was not dirty and Kobe doesn't care and understands its all because of Wade's competitiveness and they are close friends.

Now only Kobe should accept that Wade is the Best SG currently now on the NBA (well maybe last season, that's what Yahoo and ESPN said, hehe)

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #1607 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 05:48 PM »
you can not be the best with out any ring in your finger

wade has one but oneal heavily contributed to this, kobe had his when onea was around him but even when oneal left, kobe still had the chance to get a ring.
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #1608 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 05:55 PM »
Its a Team Game offcourse, but compare when Shaq was with Kobe, Shaq was the man 3 times. Then after that they needed Gasol etc.

Also Kobe needed Fischer to get that other ring etc.

Compare when Wade was with Shaq?

Wade was the Man immediately. Now also, this also tells us the Heat badly needs a Center other than The Warden etc.

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 435
« Reply #1609 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 07:41 PM »
Noong nawala si Shaq sa LA, true nag champion pa din si Kobe, pero andun si Artest, Gasol and Fisher to save Kobe's ass, kung wala ang mga 'yun ni hindi aabot sa Western Conference Finals ang LA dati.

Offline Battousai

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #1610 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 08:18 PM »
This whole argument of winning because he was playing with this or that is when I cry BS. One person doesn't win championships. That's why its a TEAM sport. Regardless of who you played with, everyone on your team was needed to win the whole thing. Sure, you can single out players who took charge, scored the most, did everything, but in the end, he's still dependent of his teammates, coaches, water boys, etc. That's the very first thing I grew up learning when I played sports. To play as a team and to know my role.

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1611 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 08:19 PM »
The same can be said for any team that won an NBA championship.. kung wala si Pippen at Rodman, di mananalo si MJ.. kung wala sina Garnett, Allen at Rondo, di mananalo si Pierce.. it goes way back.. it's a team sport.. somebody needs someone else to save his ass..

the only difference with Kobe is that after he gets a ring, he's still hungry for another.. you can't say the same for Wade or any other player in the NBA right now.. Kobe is in his 16th season.. he's been in the playoffs for all but one season in his career.. he has 5 rings and has played in 7 NBA Finals.. he has 1 MVP award and 2 Finals MVP awards.. he's 5th all-time in scoring.. he's the all-time leading scorer in the All-Star.. for any other player, those accomplishments are more than enough.. but his desire to win another ring is still there.. it's even greater now that he's older..

Wade and Lebron and all those other young guys may be quicker or stronger than Kobe now.. they may be better than him now.. but all of them are nowhere near what Kobe has achieved in his career.. they're still chasing Kobe the same way Kobe is chasing Michael..

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #1612 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 08:37 PM »
This whole argument of winning because he was playing with this or that is when I cry BS. One person doesn't win championships. That's why its a TEAM sport. Regardless of who you played with, everyone on your team was needed to win the whole thing. Sure, you can single out players who took charge, scored the most, did everything, but in the end, he's still dependent of his teammates, coaches, water boys, etc. That's the very first thing I grew up learning when I played sports. To play as a team and to know my role.

very well said.

Offline XanderCage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1613 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 09:04 PM »
pano naman naging competitive yung tumalsik si bynum sa flying kick drive ni wade.  ;D

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1614 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 09:38 PM »
nagpuyat ako para sa bos vs nyk game.nakaka inis lang yung 3 ni PP to send it to OT  ;D

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 343
« Reply #1615 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:09 PM »
Nawala ata bigla ang mga Linsanity posts. ???  Things don't get any easier for Jeremy Lin - he faces Tony Parker this week, and then MVP Derrick Rose our Tuesday next week.

Anyway, good win for the Lakers today, even if it was without Bosh.  But I still think they need to pull off a trade to be contenders in the post-season.  A PG upgrade remains the priority.

« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:09 PM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #1616 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:13 PM »
Wade and Lebron and all those other young guys may be quicker or stronger than Kobe now.. they may be better than him now.. but all of them are nowhere near what Kobe has achieved in his career.. they're still chasing Kobe the same way Kobe is chasing Michael..

Nope they are all chasing Michael only.

Wade is nearer than LeBron though (regarding Kobe) :P hihi sayang nawala na yung mga sa Yahoo articles with comments section. Yari lagi si Kobe regarding Shaq, Pau and Fischer bailing him out and Wade's stats nung 06 finals etc.

Yep a Team Game, that's what I said. :D Pero stats speak for themselves. Pero kakatamad na magGoogle, dati ready ako pag may Kobe vs. Wade eh, now hindi na hehehehe

Offline XanderCage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1617 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 10:21 PM »
Anyway, good win for the Lakers today, even if it was without Bosh.  But I still think they need to pull off a trade to be contenders in the post-season.  A PG upgrade remains the priority.

pg talaga priority, wag na nila itrade si gasol. kitang kita kanina na hirap heat sa paint since wala si bosh. di kinaya ni anthony sina bynum at gasol.

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1618 on: Mar 05, 2012 at 11:49 PM »
dahil proud kuya ako,check this link out:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/lakers-343083-fans-slideshow.html?pic=1

pic number 14.nanuod bro ko with his gf,and nasama sila sa mga fans na nakunan ng pic.

:)

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1619 on: Mar 06, 2012 at 12:54 AM »
Nawala ata bigla ang mga Linsanity posts. ???  Things don't get any easier for Jeremy Lin - he faces Tony Parker this week, and then MVP Derrick Rose our Tuesday next week.

Anyway, good win for the Lakers today, even if it was without Bosh.  But I still think they need to pull off a trade to be contenders in the post-season.  A PG upgrade remains the priority.

karnehin ba naman ni rondo e.  ;D