Author Topic: NBA 2012 Season  (Read 494553 times)

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: NBA 2012 Season
« Reply #3810 on: May 26, 2012 at 07:36 AM »
MIA is better if either Lebron or Wade is out. Bosh is a must.

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3811 on: May 26, 2012 at 07:53 AM »
MIA  vs. SA yan sa finals. Mia in 6. :D

With that, you just concluded that LBJ will get his first RING.
I would hate to see Wade and LBJ celebrating and doin their antics on and off the floor.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 343
« Reply #3812 on: May 26, 2012 at 08:03 AM »
(AP) - A look at the Western Conference finals, which begin Sunday (with regular-season and playoff records):

No. 1 SAN ANTONIO SPURS (50-16, 8-0) vs. No. 2 OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER (47-19, 8-1)

Season series: Spurs, 2-1. San Antonio won the last two meetings, including a victory at Oklahoma City, as it charged past the Thunder to earn the No. 1 seed. None of the games was particularly close, with Oklahoma City leading by 22 after three quarters in its Jan. 8 home victory, before the Spurs built leads of 24 and 27 points in their two wins. The last was back on March 16, before the Spurs upgraded their rotation. Tim Duncan averaged 14.5 points and 17 rebounds in San Antonio’s victories, while rookie Kawhi Leonard added 14.3 points in the series. Kevin Durant scored 22.7 per game for the Thunder.

Story line: The best of the West, who have been the most impressive teams in the playoffs, meet for a trip to the NBA finals. The Thunder were the conference favorites for much of the season, but the Spurs seem to have assumed that role now after winning 18 straight games by an average of 14 points. They are looking for a fifth NBA title, while Durant and Russell Westbrook are trying to lead the Thunder to their first since the franchise moved to Oklahoma City.

Key Matchup I: Tony Parker vs. Westbrook. The Parker-Chris Paul matchup didn’t live up to expectations last round because Paul was banged up, but this one very well might. Both All-Stars are among the best at running the pick-and-roll, Parker rarely looking better than when he torched the Thunder for 42 points and nine assists in the Spurs’ 107-96 victory Feb. 4. Westbrook, who averaged 25.6 points in the Thunder’s five-game victory over the Lakers in the second round, had a 36-point outing against the Spurs in the regular season but shot only 13 of 29 in that game.

Key Matchup II: Manu Ginobili vs. James Harden. Ginobili has long been one of the NBA’s top sixth men, but Harden won the award this season. He was terrific against the Spurs in the regular season, averaging 19 points on 59 percent shooting. Ginobili sat out all three meetings but is healthy now when it matters most, eliminating what has been the Spurs’ biggest problem since their last title in 2007.

X-Factor: Danny Green. A reserve who totaled only 12 points in the teams’ first two meetings, Green was a starter by the finale, when he made five 3-pointers and scored 21 points. He’s fourth on the Spurs after their Big Three in scoring during the playoffs, averaging 10.4 points.

Prediction: Spurs in 7.

Personally, I'd like to see OKC advance to the Finals to play against Miami (let's face it - neither Boston nor Philadelphia can beat top-seeded MIA in the ECF, even with Bosh unable to play the entire series).  Durant/Westbrook v. James/Wade.  Enough said.

But IMO it's San Antonio which has the more complete team and has the ability to beat either OKC or Miami in a 7-game series.  They also have HCA which, under the 2-3-2 format in the Finals, is huge.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #3813 on: May 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM »
MIA is better if either Lebron or Wade is out. Bosh is a must.

THis one I disagree sir, because once those 2 learned how to beat the opposing teams, they're unstoppable.. although it took them 3 games bago nila nakuha how to beat Pacers, they never looked back after that 3rd game.. Sa EC finals. I think mas hirap sila pag Sixers, Iguodala and Turner are good match ups against the big 2..
The Pats way...

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3814 on: May 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM »
OKC's first two rounds were already like NBA finals matchup. Dallas and Lakers. sothis time with SA; parang pangatlong finals series na for them.
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline rusty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3815 on: May 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM »
About that Jan 17 blowout of the Heat vs the Spurs. I think it's hard to make any conclusion based on that game because not only are the rosters a lot different, it's one of those unusual Spurs games.

Tingnan nyo ang play-by-play:
http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320117014&period=3
3Q 4:03 - Cory Joseph enters the game for Tony Parker 68-72 MIA
3Q 2:51 - Tiago Splitter enters the game for Tim Duncan 70-78 MIA
The score at the end of the 3Q was 75-88 (still manageable) but Tim and Tony never comes back to the game again. The Spurs did this a lot early in the season. They allowed their reserves to play meaningful minutes in meaningful games and it clearly paid off.

One thing I'm sure of, the Heat doesn't stand a chance against SA/OKC unless Bosh comes back. They may even have trouble advancing against PHI/BOS (better defensively compared to IND) unless Bosh comes back.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 at 05:33 PM by rusty »

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3816 on: May 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM »
THis one I disagree sir, because once those 2 learned how to beat the opposing teams, they're unstoppable.. although it took them 3 games bago nila nakuha how to beat Pacers, they never looked back after that 3rd game

+1

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3817 on: May 26, 2012 at 01:29 PM »
THis one I disagree sir, because once those 2 learned how to beat the opposing teams, they're unstoppable.. although it took them 3 games bago nila nakuha how to beat Pacers, they never looked back after that 3rd game.. Sa EC finals. I think mas hirap sila pag Sixers, Iguodala and Turner are good match ups against the big 2..

You're talking about 2 players and 1 game. Can they do that every time? What about the rest of the team? Nood na lang? They need the entire team participating. Having both of them diminishes team play.

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3818 on: May 26, 2012 at 01:52 PM »
^ the entire team participating? tell the role players to hit their open shots on a consistent basis.

getting rid of Lebron or Wade isn't such a good idea, especially after what we witnessed (no pun intended on Lebron LOL) in the past few games in their series against the Pacers.

IMHO, it's Bosh and his massive max contract that needs to be dumped in order to strengthen the bench.

With Lebron, Wade hitting stride, Heat might be better off without Bosh
By Gregg Doyel | CBSSports.com National Columnist
Friday May 25, 2012 - 12:44 AM

"Three games, two guys being dominant at the same time -- this is the most [dominant] we've been in the playoffs," Wade said. "Obviously, we envisioned this at times."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

If there's a defense for them, it hasn't been invented -- because until the past few weeks, this offense hadn't been invented yet. But it has been invented now. Set free by Bosh's injury, Wade and James are now unleashed. They are the Kraken. They are monstrous.

And they are hungry.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 at 02:16 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3819 on: May 26, 2012 at 02:39 PM »
Brooklyn Nets New Uniforms

HOME

AWAY

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3820 on: May 26, 2012 at 05:01 PM »
^ the entire team participating? tell the role players to hit their open shots on a consistent basis.

Nangalawang e, bihira lang kasing tumira.

getting rid of Lebron or Wade isn't such a good idea, especially after what we witnessed (no pun intended on Lebron LOL) in the past few games in their series against the Pacers.

Then let's witness that again, shall we? Expect ko yan next game.

IMHO, it's Bosh and his massive max contract that needs to be dumped in order to strengthen the bench.

Bosh complements either 2, while involving the team (check the scores when either Wade or Lebron is out). When LBJ and Wade complement each other, they alienate the rest of the team.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 at 05:07 PM by bumblebee »

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3821 on: May 26, 2012 at 05:30 PM »
Nangalawang e, bihira lang kasing tumira.

are you implying that Wade and James are ballhogs? naku sir, maraming Miami Heat fans dito. please don't stir up the hornet's nest. we're talking about Dwyane Wade and Lebron James, not Russel Westbrook and Kobe Bryant.

both of them have $100m+ multi-year deals. they're being paid to score and take over a game. i'm a Laker fan but i admit that Kobe is a ballhog. do i think that Wade and Lebron are ballhogs too? NO.

and based on this article, Wade said the Heat are willing to take offense no matter where it comes from.

Then let's witness that again, shall we? Expect ko yan next game.

did i say that they would continue with their offensive onslaught in the next game?

if you would be kind enough to backread, i am not rooting for the Heat. honestly, i despise the reigning EC champs, just ask dpogs.  ;) :D

but i try to admire basketball talent when i see one. and unbiasedly speaking, Miami is on a roll. they are finding ways to win and playing as if their backs are against the wall.

do i want the Heat to win it all? NO. as a matter of fact, i've been itching to post this since this year's playoffs started, but i can't since Miami is still winning.  :D

Bosh complements either 2, while involving the team. When LBJ and Wade complement each other, they alienate the rest of the team.

i personally prefer Wade + Lebron than Wade + Bosh or Lebron + Bosh

ok lang sana si Bosh with the Heat, kaya lang his contract is too bloated if you'll ask me. he's an All Star in my book, not a superstar. and he's being paid superstar $$$

that money and cap space could have been used for more pieces (a good center who can consistently rebound and defend the paint, a more stable point guard, more bench pieces).

you can say that Lebron + Bosh or Wade + Bosh is better than Lebron + Wade if the Heat lost the series against the Pacers. but guess what, they didn't. Lebron shifted to the 4 and cleared up the lane for Wade. correct me if wrong, but i do believe that Wade didn't attempt a single 3 pointer in game 6. and that proved that he has adapted very well, from jacking up those 3's to getting closer by taking mid-range jumpers and driving in the lane and going for the higher percentage shot.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline ruth2art

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3822 on: May 26, 2012 at 06:54 PM »
Brooklyn Nets New Uniforms

HOME

AWAY

yikes!!! too simple, parang hindi pinag-isipan.
looks like a local barangay intercolor uniform. ;D ;D ;D

"There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #3823 on: May 26, 2012 at 07:02 PM »
yikes!!! too simple, parang hindi pinag-isipan.
looks like a local barangay intercolor uniform. ;D ;D ;D

just what i was thinking. parang straight out of the scratch paper yung design yung tipong 1st design na ginawa pinakita kaagad sa owner tapos biglang sabi ng owner: "Ok na yan!" ;D

Online synchro_01

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 935
« Reply #3824 on: May 26, 2012 at 09:38 PM »
Even if Bosh wasn't injured the long term plans for Miami is still to move him to get the other complimentary pieces that Miami needs to win it all.  Analysts even say that if Miami wins it all this year Bosh will still be moved. Now that the world has seen how the dynamic duo of LeBron and DWade can really co-exist and compliment each others game then the need for Bosh is not that vital anymore. Scoring for them isn't the problem. They are in dire need of players who can do the rebounding, defending the best player from the opposing team and decent bench play.

Imagine how potent Miami could be if they have a Serge Ibaka caliber of a center who can patrol the paint and a 6th man in the form of a James Harden caliber type of a player. The salary of those two combined (6 million) isn't even half of what Bosh makes (16 million).  I believe Riley will pull the trigger this offseason.
Pioneer Elite/Dynaudio/REL 7.1 THX
Pioneer DDJ SR2/Pioneer DM60/Mac Air M1
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline 2fast2furious

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vrooom!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 78
« Reply #3825 on: May 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM »
About that Jan 17 blowout of the Heat vs the Spurs. I think it's hard to make any conclusion based on that game because not only are the rosters a lot different, it's one of those unusual Spurs games.

Tingnan nyo ang play-by-play:
http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320117014&period=3
3Q 4:03 - Cory Joseph enters the game for Tony Parker 68-72 MIA
3Q 2:51 - Tiago Splitter enters the game for Tim Duncan 70-78 MIA
The score at the end of the 3Q was 75-88 (still manageable) but Tim and Tony never comes back to the game again. The Spurs did this a lot early in the season. They allowed their reserves to play meaningful minutes in meaningful games and it clearly paid off.

One thing I'm sure of, the Heat doesn't stand a chance against SA/OKC unless Bosh comes back. They may even have trouble advancing against PHI/BOS (better defensively compared to IND) unless Bosh comes back.
let's see...

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #3826 on: May 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM »
You're talking about 2 players and 1 game. Can they do that every time? What about the rest of the team? Nood na lang? They need the entire team participating. Having both of them diminishes team play.
what i meant was that those 2 are the most important players in heat, and not bosh.. In fact, i find bosh as a defensive liability, like gasol.. Team play? Lbj is one of the best playmakers in the nba, i'm not a heat fan but you'll admire how he makes evryone in his team better..   go spurs..
The Pats way...

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3827 on: May 27, 2012 at 07:20 AM »
are you implying that Wade and James are ballhogs? naku sir, maraming Miami Heat fans dito. please don't stir up the hornet's nest. we're talking about Dwyane Wade and Lebron James, not Russel Westbrook and Kobe Bryant.

I'm saying, with their style of play, they alienate the rest of the team. Nanonood na lang. Kung ikaw andun, and you suddenly get a pass, makakashoot ka ba?

did i say that they would continue with their offensive onslaught in the next game?

Like i said, it's one game. More exception than norm.

but i try to admire basketball talent when i see one. and unbiasedly speaking, Miami is on a roll. they are finding ways to win and playing as if their backs are against the wall.

SA is 18-0. Yan ang roll.

i personally prefer Wade + Lebron than Wade + Bosh or Lebron + Bosh

ok lang sana si Bosh with the Heat, kaya lang his contract is too bloated if you'll ask me. he's an All Star in my book, not a superstar. and he's being paid superstar $$$

that money and cap space could have been used for more pieces (a good center who can consistently rebound and defend the paint, a more stable point guard, more bench pieces).

you can say that Lebron + Bosh or Wade + Bosh is better than Lebron + Wade if the Heat lost the series against the Pacers. but guess what, they didn't. Lebron shifted to the 4 and cleared up the lane for Wade. correct me if wrong, but i do believe that Wade didn't attempt a single 3 pointer in game 6. and that proved that he has adapted very well, from jacking up those 3's to getting closer by taking mid-range jumpers and driving in the lane and going for the higher percentage shot.

You can't get much for Bosh. He's injured and wasn't able to shine in MIA. Trade Lebron and you can get Ibaka/Harden with no problems.

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3828 on: May 27, 2012 at 08:28 AM »
I'm saying, with their style of play, they alienate the rest of the team. Nanonood na lang. Kung ikaw andun, and you suddenly get a pass, makakashoot ka ba?

Miami's role players are being paid to do that, BE READY all the time. score when you need to, rebound and clean the glass, defend the interior and the perimeter, and facilitate when necessary.

can you elaborate on that ''style of play'' that you're referring to? why don't you just mention the term ''ballhog''? or are you just afraid to offend the Heat fans on this thread?

for me, mas marunong pumasa si Wade and Lebron compared to the likes of Kobe. and that's coming from a Heat hater since the late 1990's (except for 2005 and 2006 during the days of the Shaq/Wade duo) and a Laker fan since the Shaq/Kobe era. i don't necessarily turn a blindeye to the team or players that im cheering for.

Like i said, it's one game. More exception than norm.

i do think Wade or Lebron can have another stellar performance in the next game against the Celtics or Sixers. they can have an off night once in awhile but not consecutive games. that's why they're getting paid a lot. and they do know how to bounce back from a bad game.

SA is 18-0. Yan ang roll.

Miami is on a roll because even though they struggled in the next game or two after Bosh went down, they were able to bounce back and win the series against the Pacers. just like puffalan84 said, they learned how to beat the Pacers even though they lost their $100m+ starting PF. they are clearly adapting everytime they advance to the next round, and that's scary. i admit that San Antonio's winning streak and how they eliminated their first two opponents is intimidating, and their team play is top notch and i can say the same thing about their head coach. but between OKC, San Antonio, Miami, and even Boston, it's hard to gauge which team would win it all.

here's an idea..

why don't we petition the league office to cancel the NBA playoffs right this very moment and just hand over the NBA championship to the Spurs on a silver platter just because they have won 18 straight games?

You can't get much for Bosh. He's injured and wasn't able to shine in MIA. Trade Lebron and you can get Ibaka/Harden with no problems.

obviously the Heat would market him after the playoffs, not this very moment.  ::)

and they would wait for him to recover from his injury (if they really intend to trade him).

Bosh wasn't able to shine in Miami pala eh, why keep him there? Mickey Arison (Heat owner) and Pat Riley is paying the dude $110m/6 years and ok lang to score a little and grab a few rebounds? you said he compliments Lebron or Wade, can you explain further? can you provide other details?

Pacers head coach Frank Vogel said it best when asked about Bosh's injury

"Chris Bosh is a fantastic player," he said, "but when he goes down, that means more touches for LeBron and Wade. That's not exactly an advantage [for us]."

Who's next? Could be Philadelphia. Probably will be Boston. Not sure it matters. And that's not me talking -- that's Frank Vogel.

"We held them under 40 percent [shooting] the first three games," Vogel said. "But after Game 3, [James and Wade] played at such a high level, I don't know that anyone can beat them."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline newwaveboy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 372
« Reply #3829 on: May 27, 2012 at 09:00 AM »
Just a beautiful, grind 'em out Game 7 between the CELTICS & 76'ers ...... typical East playoff game - offense in the dumps because of the excellent defense by both teams.

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 343
« Reply #3830 on: May 27, 2012 at 09:18 AM »
^ Boston is pulling away late 4Q, thanks to huge baskets from Rondo. Boston-Miami na 'to.
We deserve better.

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3831 on: May 27, 2012 at 09:35 AM »
Boston advances to the ECF against the Miami Heat

BOS - 85
PHI - 75

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3832 on: May 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM »
Asked by ESPN's Doris Burke what message he had for the Heat heading into the conference finals, KG replied with a quick "Let's do it!" and then stared at the camera as if to inform it that it would be dead in moments.

video

Offline boredfilmmaker

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3833 on: May 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM »
I like this match-up because Boston and its fans have a bone to pick with Miami.. what happened to Rondo last year with Wade is still fresh on their minds.. intentional or not, they didn't like it one bit.. if the series with the Pacers was rough, this one's bound to be rougher.. and that look on Garnett's face says it all.. they're looking for payback.. ;D

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3834 on: May 27, 2012 at 11:14 AM »
and that look on Garnett's face says it all.. they're looking for payback.. ;D

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM by 5zig3n »

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3835 on: May 27, 2012 at 11:51 AM »
Miami's role players are being paid to do that, BE READY all the time. score when you need to, rebound and clean the glass, defend the interior and the perimeter, and facilitate when necessary.

The problem is they're too busy watching Wade and James. Hindi na sila gumagalaw. By the time they receive a pass, they are forced to shoot there and there, never mind if they're in position or not.

can you elaborate on that ''style of play'' that you're referring to? why don't you just mention the term ''ballhog''? or are you just afraid to offend the Heat fans on this thread?

Offense runs through Wade and James. No post play, rare pick and rolls. And no, I'm not afraid of the Heat fans (quite surprised you resorted to that).

here's an idea..

why don't we petition the league office to cancel the NBA playoffs right this very moment and just hand over the NBA championship to the Spurs on a silver platter just because they have won 18 straight games?

Go ahead.

Bosh wasn't able to shine in Miami pala eh, why keep him there? Mickey Arison (Heat owner) and Pat Riley is paying the dude $110m/6 years and ok lang to score a little and grab a few rebounds? you said he compliments Lebron or Wade, can you explain further? can you provide other details?

Ok, Lebron and Wade both need the ball in their hands to be effective. They don't come off screens, they don't post (especially Lebron). Once in while they'll be spectacular together (like what you saw against the Pacers). Bosh can pick and roll and can pick and pop, doesn't need to have the ball in his hands. His style offers a lot a possibilities for team play.

Pacers head coach Frank Vogel said it best when asked about Bosh's injury

Maybe that's the reason they lost.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM by bumblebee »

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #3836 on: May 27, 2012 at 01:05 PM »
Offense runs through Wade and James. No post play, rare pick and rolls. And no, I'm not afraid of the Heat fans (quite surprised you resorted to that).

Ok, Lebron and Wade both need the ball in their hands to be effective. They don't come off screens, they don't post (especially Lebron). Once in while they'll be spectacular together (like what you saw against the Pacers). Bosh can pick and roll and can pick and pop, doesn't need to have the ball in his hands. His style offers a lot a possibilities for team play.

Maybe that's the reason they lost.

now this gave me a chuckle, specially the second one. do you "Hate the Heat" so much as to not check out some of their games? The pick-and-roll/pick-and-spacing is their bread and butter. how do you think Wade and Lebron got to the rim that much?

check this article: http://www.nba.com/heat/news/pickspacing_the_indiana_pacers_120525.html

and here's an excerpt:
According to Synergy Sports, Miami ran 31.6 pick-and-rolls, either through the ballhandler or the screener, during the regular season. Without Bosh for all of Game 2, the team ran 56 – Miami’s pick-and-roll usage was inevitably going to jump as defenses improved in the playoffs – eventually losing by a small margin. The possessions were effective, but the spacing was cramped. Indiana was staying home on shooters and funneling Wade and James around the edges of the paint while Roy Hibbert waited patiently. Too often, the result was a mid-range jumper off the dribble.

Spacing became the order of the day, and by Game 3, Spoelstra was starting a lineup with James and Shane Battier at forward, at times clearing the strongside corners of shooters to give the talent room to operate. They ran screens high, they kept shooters on the floor at all times, they created space. In five games without Bosh, Miami ran 47.8 pick-and-rolls a game, and Indiana never had a true answer.

Even during Wade’s 2-for-13 Game 3, the pick-and-roll was working. It was just Mario Chalmers, with 25 points, taking advantage.

contrary to what a lot of people think, Eric Spoelstra is a good coach and he not just ride on Lebron and Wade. If it weren't for his offensive adjustments the Pacers would be playing in the ECF instead of the Heat and it's all thanks to his starting out as a player scout and video coordinator.

other players don't know how to shoot once they get a chance? why do you think they put a lot of shooters in the floor like Battier, Chalmers, Miller, and Jones with Wade and Lebron? these guys know what to do once their number is called.

don't hate so much on one team, sir. It makes you blind to the reality.

so, what were you saying again?

PS: do check out the video to see what i mean.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 at 01:11 PM by leomarley »

Offline geckoph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3837 on: May 27, 2012 at 01:07 PM »
Let's GO Thunder, Beat the Spurs!
Let's GO Celtics, Beat the Heat!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 at 01:07 PM by geckoph »

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3838 on: May 27, 2012 at 01:18 PM »
And no, I'm not afraid of the Heat fans (quite surprised you resorted to that).

anything wrong with what i asked? most Heat fans here know i despise their team, but i tend to give credit where credit is due. Miami is winning with Lebron/Wade and Bosh out with an injury, deal with it.  

It makes you blind to the reality.

too much hate can sometimes lead to ignorance of reality. ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 at 01:40 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3839 on: May 27, 2012 at 01:22 PM »
Its gona be a tough series for MIA and BOS.
Bass and Haslem are gona bang each other up.
Wade and LBJ are on a roll and the Celtics oldies must rejuvinate themselves to challenge them.
Rondo and Garnett will have the advantage in their positions.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!