Author Topic: Measy X7 Android Media Player  (Read 96674 times)

Offline tatubias

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Measy X7 Android Media Player (review / support / help)
« Reply #180 on: Jan 03, 2012 at 12:34 AM »
SCUMM VM Otjher Killer app for the olders one´s ;)

ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files.

The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!

ScummVM supports many adventure games, including LucasArts SCUMM games (such as Monkey Island 1-3, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max, ...), many of Sierra's AGI and SCI games (such as King's Quest 1-6, Space Quest 1-5, ...),

Discworld 1 and 2, Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Lure of the Temptress, Broken Sword 1 and 2, Flight of the Amazon Queen, Gobliiins 1-3, The Legend of Kyrandia 1-3,
[/center]

many of Humongous Entertainment's children's SCUMM games (including Freddi Fish and Putt Putt games) and many more.

Download link:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/scummvm-1.4.0-android.zip?download

1 -  download the zip file it has about 15mb
2 - uncompress there you will see a lot of APK files
3 - install scumvm.apk
4 -  the install the apk that will support the game that you are interested to play example: if you want to play lucas arts games you will need to install also scummvm-engine-scumm.apk

if you wan to play kyryandia you will need also to install scummvm-engine-kyra.apk

5 - download the game you are interested and copy it into the SD card.
6 - run scumvm and add a game.

SCUMVM HOMEPAGE

http://www.scummvm.org/

COMPATIBILITY GAME LIST:
http://www.scummvm.org/compatibility/

HAVE A LOT OF FUN.

UPDATE:
Input Controls
Touchscreen

The touchscreen can be used in two modes: direct mode and touchpad mode. The default mode is touchpad mode.

When in direct mode, the mouse cursor moves to the touched point on screen. In touchpad mode, the mouse cursor is independent of the touched point, it is moved relative to its current position - like on a touchpad.

The Android version of ScummVM doesn't have an input configuration dialog yet, but as a temporary workaround, touchpad mode can be toggled with the "Mixed AdLib/MIDI mode" checkbox on the MIDI tab in ScummVM's main options dialog. Restart ScummVM after changing it.

Tap + movement: Mouse movement
Tap without movement: Left mouse button click
Tap held for >0.5s without movement: Right mouse button click
Tap held for >1s without movement: Middle mouse button click
Double Tap + movement: Drag and drop

On devices supporting multitouch:

Hold down one finger, tap with second: Right mouse button click
Hold down two fingers, tap with third: Middle mouse button click
5-Way navigation control / DPAD

DPAD up/down/left/right: Mouse movement
DPAD center: Left mouse button
Trackball

Movement: Mouse movement
Click: Left mouse button
System keys

Back button: Escape
Menu button: ScummVM menu
Menu button held for 0.5s: Toggle virtual keyboard
Camera or Search button: Right mouse button click
Graphical settings

The 'Fullscreen' settting controls whether your games are stretched to cover the whole screen, or whether their aspect ratio is preserved.

The 'Graphics Mode' can be set to 'Linear filtering' if you'd like smoother scaled graphics.

« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2012 at 02:35 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #181 on: Jan 03, 2012 at 12:50 AM »
Other Killer game is APPARATUS

Build a complex machine to perform a simple task.

Apparatus is a game about setting up simple mechanical structures to
move one or several marbles to the goal.

“A real life-sapper. Get into Apparatus at your peril – you will lose hours of your life!” – LifeOfAndroid.com (Score: 9.5/10)
Connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!

Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Use the control panel to control your creations, be it a monster truck, a mechanical rifle or anything YOU can imagine!

Creativity is essential in the gameplay Apparatus. If you don’t have the patience to figure
out the challenge levels, why not just play around in the physics sandbox and build whatever
comes to mind? Upload and share your levels in the community section or download and
comment on other players’ levels.

The early levels will teach you how to play the game and go through some basic concepts.
The more you progress the more freedom the levels provide, many levels can
be solved in many different ways.

Every time you complete a level, you can go into freebuild mode and modify the level
however you like. If you make the level better, or just harder, you might want to
upload it to the community section and let other people play your modified level.
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!

Download Link: http://www.multiupload.com/D1BRGAVAW2
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2012 at 01:08 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #182 on: Jan 03, 2012 at 12:55 AM »
CUT THE ROPE: killer game

Cut the Rope is an award-winning physics-based puzzle video game for handheld gaming platforms. It was developed in 2010 by Russian developers ZeptoLab and is published by Chillingo.[1] On iOS, it uses the Crystal and Game Center social networking services. On Android, it uses Scoreloop social networking services. In 2011, it was followed by a sequel, Cut the Rope: Experiments, published by ZeptoLab themselves.

The object of each level is to maneuver a piece of candy into the mouth of a green cartoon monster called "Om Nom". The candy hangs by one or several of the titular ropes which the player can cut with a swipe of their finger, and can also be manipulated through other objects including bellows and floating bubbles.[2] Each level pack introduces new objects.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/GO8B8KC459
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2012 at 01:10 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #183 on: Jan 03, 2012 at 08:08 PM »
The Spiders have come to town and they are planning on dining their friendly neighbors.
Use your intelligence in this exciting puzzle game and prevent the Spiders from pulling off their plan.

Carefully plan your escape from Wild Hills, Scary Crypts and many other scenarios to reach the final cut scene.

Thinking of an easy game? Wait until you find yourself dealing with up to three evil and hungry spiders.

As you progress through the levels, new actions, new spiders and new surprises will be available.
Deceive a spider, burn down the spider web or even invoke a supernatural power to save a bug...use everything at your hands to avoid being eaten in this breath taking journey.

not: the game is excelent but is not shown in full screen

DOWNLOAD: http://www.multiupload.com/WQQ63MZIYC

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: Jan 03, 2012 at 08:12 PM »
Amazing physics game - shoot aliens to the apple!

Alien is falling love with the apple. In each stage, apple is hidden behind obstacles. Alien needs your help, with the great power of the cannon, to reach the apple finally!

How to play?

# Tap screen to shoot alien.
# Cannon power and angle depends on the touch point.
# Pass level if alien reaches the apple successfully.

# More than 150 challenging levels.
# Many themes: Mechanical Tree, Beach Fairy table, Snow Odd, Moon Time, Space Walk, Sax City.
# The less aliens you shoot, the more coin rewards you get.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.multiupload.com/RW4YTLDLGI

Offline yajkram24

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: Jan 05, 2012 at 08:04 AM »
Does Bluetooth keyboard working on our x7?

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #186 on: Jan 05, 2012 at 08:14 AM »
Does Bluetooth keyboard working on our x7?

best to go with locally available wireless micro keyboard/mouse like this link-> http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,147115.0.html

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2012 at 03:52 PM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Jan 05, 2012 at 08:29 PM »
Bluetooth by the moment is not supported. i have connected a Bluetooth dongle and was not detected by the device. If the keyboard uses Bluetooth and drivers are not needed it may work. but i have not tested.

as toys4geeks says you can use a wireless 2.4 ghz keyboard its a good option. and they work.
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2012 at 08:33 PM by tatubias »

Offline mrjohn

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: Jan 08, 2012 at 04:40 PM »
This will support 2TB External HDs right? Planning to test and see if my 2TB HD will be detected by putting it in an enclosure and plugging it in the USB slot.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #189 on: Jan 08, 2012 at 09:10 PM »
i have 2tb hd inside the x7 and works perfect. i think you will not have any issue connecting the 2tb through usb.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #190 on: Jan 09, 2012 at 11:41 AM »
I have a 3TB seagate goflex HDD, & it works fine.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: Jan 09, 2012 at 11:51 AM »
On Satrurday (7th Jan) I received my X7 repaired from Measy. Seems to work OK now.
Now I can access Market, but there is one issue with Market.

It seems X7 is not a recognized device in The Market.

So when you browse apps, very few apps are displayed.

If I browse for 'Games' I only see 1 app, 'Solitaire'.

This is because Market cannot determine if a particular app is suitable for X7, as the specs of X7 are not registered with Market.

If I try to go to the site & browse apps, I see them all, but when I click install, I get 'There is no valid device associated with this email ID' & the 'Download' button is not shown.

Of course I have logged in with the same gmail ID i have on my device.

Measy needs to register X7 with the Market & Android community, or it needs to 'spoof' a phone or tablet whose specs are similar to X7.

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: Jan 09, 2012 at 03:54 PM »
Got problems with my x7. First I can't watch video thru megavideo coz it need newer version of flash player, but when I updating my flash player adobe recognizing my x7 as a iphone or ipad. 2nd my andriod market still not working got 'server error retry'. Hope someone can help thanx.

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Re: Re: Measy X7 Android Media Player (review / support / help)
« Reply #193 on: Jan 09, 2012 at 08:22 PM »
Got problems with my x7. First I can't watch video thru megavideo coz it need newer version of flash player, but when I updating my flash player adobe recognizing my x7 as a iphone or ipad. 2nd my andriod market still not working got 'server error retry'. Hope someone can help thanx.
Hi,
As I have mentioned in my earlier posts, there are issues with Android Market (not) recognising X7.

I have given up trying to use Market for apps.

Just try to google for the app you require. That's what I do. Flash  app is also available for Android directly from Adobe site. Just google for the link.

Also you can refer to some of the older posts to see how to install apps from other sources.

Lots of links are also available on this thread for useful apps for X7.

For video, consider using Mobo-player. Its the best. Again, no use going to Android market for that. Just google for the apk file!

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #194 on: Jan 09, 2012 at 09:11 PM »
On Satrurday (7th Jan) I received my X7 repaired from Measy. Seems to work OK now.
Now I can access Market, but there is one issue with Market.

It seems X7 is not a recognized device in The Market.

So when you browse apps, very few apps are displayed.

If I browse for 'Games' I only see 1 app, 'Solitaire'.

This is because Market cannot determine if a particular app is suitable for X7, as the specs of X7 are not registered with Market.

If I try to go to the site & browse apps, I see them all, but when I click install, I get 'There is no valid device associated with this email ID' & the 'Download' button is not shown.

Of course I have logged in with the same gmail ID i have on my device.

Measy needs to register X7 with the Market & Android community, or it needs to 'spoof' a phone or tablet whose specs are similar to X7.

Use alternative market by the mometn i have allready posted some of them in earlyer posts.

you can use

apktops
appplanet
sliceme
appbucket

and a lot others.

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 10:58 AM »
connection here in Philippines suck. will took a week for 12.5gb mkv movie to donwload.  >:(

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 02:27 PM »
Thank you very much roycejp for the tip ;).

I have installed Z4root this application does root your Measy x7 Mediaplayer. this is a very good news. due we can install much more applications.

When you click to root your device it provides you 2 options:
 a) temporary root
 b) permanent root.

i have done the permanent root. it takes about 5 minutes to do it. so be very very patient. Then the application says that is going to be rebooted.

Changelog

V1.0.0 : Initial Release
V1.1.0 : Will now open the application settings page if USB debugging is not enabled.
V1.2.0 : Unroot support, fix for devices with small max file size such as I5700, binaries in xbin rather than bin
V1.2.1 : Back to /system/bin for support for some devices. Fix for QVGA devices.
V1.2.2 : Adverts added (can be permanently disabled with menu option). Hopeful fix for devices such as Moment (Did not work).
V1.3.0 : Force unroot option, temporary root option.

DOWNLOAD:
link V1.3.0: http://www.multiupload.com/S3ROTEEMM3

when i downloaded z4 root i got two files

*z4root_1.3.0.apk
*z4root.1.3.0.apk.part

which one will i install in my x7?

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Re: Measy X7 Android Media Player (review / support / help)
« Reply #197 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 04:12 PM »
The file with the apk extension. All Android application files have only apk extension.
Anyways an error will be displayed if you try to instal a wrong type of file.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 07:37 PM »
connection here in Philippines suck. will took a week for 12.5gb mkv movie to donwload.  >:(

with a 3mb ADSL connection using bittorrent with good amount of seeds it takes about 18hs to 24hs.

all depends in the internet connection and if you are using. Remember that bittorrent speeds depends on the amount of seeds.

for bittorrent i recomend ttorrent.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 07:39 PM »
when i downloaded z4 root i got two files

*z4root_1.3.0.apk
*z4root.1.3.0.apk.part

which one will i install in my x7?

*z4root_1.3.0.apk  (is the complete File)
*z4root.1.3.0.apk.part  (its a part of the complete file)

you will need to wait untill all the files is downloaded as expeceted then the PART fiel will dissapear.

you will use the APK file to install the software. but wait untill all the application is downloaded complete.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #200 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 07:44 PM »
@ALL

The extension format that supports android for the applications is APK.

If the apk is corrupted will not be installed. you will try to install it but you will get an error saying that the apk i bad or something like that. so dont worry if its corrupted you are not going to be able to install it.

When you download a file into your pc and get that XXXXXX.APK.PART that means that this file is NOT the complete one. when it finished to download it you it will appear the complete name example:XXXXXX.APK and the  XXXXXX.APK.PART will disappear.

also the  XXXXXX.APK.PART  does NOT MEANS that the file is splitted into various files it only means that is a temporary file untill the it is downloaded complete.

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 07:46 PM »
@tatubias
thanks for the reply... btw may iask what iis the size of wallpaper that is compatible in x7? i downloaded a 1280 x 720 wallpaper when i set it the wallpaper kinda blur and cropped.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 10:30 PM »
@tatubias
thanks for the reply... btw may iask what iis the size of wallpaper that is compatible in x7? i downloaded a 1280 x 720 wallpaper when i set it the wallpaper kinda blur and cropped.

i did test some too i have the same issue you can test with screen.

you can test with 1240 x 690 and let us know your findings

UPDATE: im testing it should be smaller, try using a small one for cellphones then let us know

update2: it seams that its using a square wallpaper. we will need to look more around to find out which one will work.

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM by tatubias »

Offline dinoalbert

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #203 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM »
Sir, where can I buy this Measy X7 Android Media Player ?

Thanks..

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: Jan 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM »

Thanks..

Send a PM to garfield03 he is a seller

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 02:18 PM »

Thanks..
Where are you located ?
Better to buy from a seller close to or inside your location. It saves shipping cost.

Offline dinoalbert

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 02:55 PM »
Im in Makati...

Offline yajkram24

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #207 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 03:40 PM »
@tatubias
Good day. Can you repost the latest firmware for our x7. I want to hard reset my unit. Now I can't add gmail account for email, even in YouTube app I can't login. Error is can't establish... :(

Update:
Already reset and reinstall the latest firmware but still cant add gmail account for email, even in youtube app. Still got the same error. So frustrating. I tried to add my old and new gmail account from my android tablet and it add smoothly. This device make me clueless.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2012 at 05:43 PM by yajkram24 »

Offline roycejp

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #208 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 05:48 PM »
Im in Makati...
Then I believe Garfield03 is the nearest seller. Also check your local Ebay site.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #209 on: Jan 11, 2012 at 08:25 PM »
@tatubias
Good day. Can you repost the latest firmware for our x7. I want to hard reset my unit. Now I can't add gmail account for email, even in YouTube app I can't login. Error is can't establish... :(

Update:
Already reset and reinstall the latest firmware but still cant add gmail account for email, even in youtube app. Still got the same error. So frustrating. I tried to add my old and new gmail account from my android tablet and it add smoothly. This device make me clueless.

try using the icon of the second desktop on the right to log in into google frame work. you can test doning some of the stuff that i already posted intalling the market.

your issue is not the market is that the GOOGLE FRAMEWORK does not connect. so try installing it form the 2 post that i did. (remove the one you have allready installed. the location is /system/bin/ (google framework.apk) rename it to googleframework.apk.bck.

then re isntall the google frame work that i have allready posted. and reboot the device.

keep in mind the maker basicaly does not have any application. so dont waste time in trying to installit or use it.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2012 at 08:33 PM by tatubias »