Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 213878 times)

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings
« Reply #720 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 02:49 PM »
We speculate dahil di tayo kasali sa usapan na ending. obviously me disagreement sila pero too nasty or incriminating  to disclose to public?

Correct. Looks like it.

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7183
« Reply #721 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 02:52 PM »
so yung pagbaril sa coffe shop ni Taberna, malamang me kinalaman, since allegedly pamangkin ni Isias si Taberna....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #722 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 02:55 PM »
no need for any one to put the INC in bad light....
the events that unfolded speaks volumes for themselves...
Oo nga, yang bad to worse dakdak sa social media  is just the offshoot of what happened.
toy

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #723 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 02:57 PM »
so yung pagbaril sa coffe shop ni Taberna, malamang me kinalaman, since allegedly pamangkin ni Isias si Taberna....

I doubt this since Taberna openly announced his support to INC.

Offline CoolTOYZPH

• Trade Count: (+166)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Break-in done... time to enjoy the music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 73
« Reply #724 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:04 PM »
For clarification, are you saying that INC members who participated in the Peace Vigil were there without knowing the reason why they were there?

Or are you saying that Non-INC members do not have the right to know because we are not members anyway?

Kaya nga walang pangalan. Sa totoo lang ang daming istorya, hindi ko lang alam ano nauna at nahuli. Sino nag umpisa kaya nangyari ito. In short its a mess. Pasensya na talaga , lahat naabala. Sayang
Where is the Love? BEP

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #725 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:05 PM »
in short MYOB  tayo...

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7183
« Reply #726 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:10 PM »
i think that a lot had to do with the Philippine Arena,
and the allegation that the wives of the sanggunian members living the lives of the rich and famous,
i remember that the brother of ka Eddie Manalo and the mother ay tiwalag for question these happenings......,
i think that there had been wranglings going on even before that time.....
culminating with the filing of illegal detention charges at the DOJ...
and the rally....
ang sarap maging member ng sanggunian, you can "tiwalag" any member
questioning you extravagance..... >:D
subukan nila akong gawing excommunicated, eh di WOW, sasapi na lang ako sa iba...
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:13 PM by tony »
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #727 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:22 PM »
i always see the "sanggunian" yung mga mismong inc members ba kilala din sila? binoboto rin ba sila position na yun?

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #728 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:26 PM »
i think that a lot had to do with the Philippine Arena,
and the allegation that the wives of the sanggunian members living the lives of the rich and famous,
i remember that the brother of ka Eddie Manalo and the mother ay tiwalag for question these happenings......,
i think that there had been wranglings going on even before that time.....
culminating with the filing of illegal detention charges at the DOJ...
and the rally....
ang sarap maging member ng sanggunian, you can "tiwalag" any member
questioning you extravagance..... >:D
subukan nila akong gawing excommunicated, eh di WOW, sasapi na lang ako sa iba...

i wish it was as simple as that.

Madali siguro kung para sa iba like you na ibang grupo ang kinabibilangan. For INC, it is very different. Words cannot explain the faith of the members. It's easy for people from the outside looking in to comment and that is why I respect their opinions. For somebody who embraced the faith, mahirap gawin yan.

for many members, the Church remains intact in terms of doctrines. Ang kaguluhan ay hindi doctrinal per se. kaya maraming ayaw at hindi aalis ay dahil walang pupuntahang ibang grupo espousing the same set of beliefs.

For many, it's like waiting out for the storm to pass and the Sanggunian members (if guilty) to be hang (not literally).

many members are waiting for whatever outcomes these recent issues have brought.

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #729 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:27 PM »
INC's clout is on their ability to command "bloc voting".

Can someone help explain how the INC officials are able to confirm / verify / validate what each member votes on the ballot boxes?

Break that capability, and the INC will diminish its ability to co-mingle Church and the State matters... that would also lessen their lobby powers.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #730 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:28 PM »
INC's clout is on their ability to command "bloc voting".

Can someone help explain how the INC officials are able to confirm / verify / validate what each member votes on the ballot boxes?

Break that capability, and the INC will diminish its ability to co-mingle Church and the State matters... that would also lessen their lobby powers.

There is no confirmation. members vote privately just like everyone else.

i always see the "sanggunian" yung mga mismong inc members ba kilala din sila? binoboto rin ba sila position na yun?

they are like cabinet secretaries appointed to the posts.

Offline jackryan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #731 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:29 PM »
And no offense to our bros and sisters, but can someone also help explain why like Muslims they prohibit the eating of "dinuguan"... it seems like, maybe I am wrong, that they are the only Christian sect that prohibits this... just need to be better educated on the basis for that.

Offline jackryan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #732 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:31 PM »

Much of the INC wealth is also based on a fixed percentage of earnings periodically 'donated' by its members... how does it handle it and what happens to a member if for that given period, they are unable to produce the fixed percentage donation to the INC? Do they get interest penalties or eventually kicked-out?

Offline bartender

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Neknek mo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
« Reply #733 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:34 PM »
There is no confirmation. members vote privately just like everyone else.

they are like cabinet secretaries appointed to the posts.

Appointed by whom?  By the way, who appoints/ confirms/ elects the Executive Minister?
Pwede naman magtagalog.  Let's make PDVD a better place.  https://www.englishgrammar101.com

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2400
« Reply #734 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:37 PM »
First no offense to our fellow inc members, but regarding the bloc voting. Hindi ba that itself is not separation of church and state? Because inc goes to the media and tell everyone who they will support. Hindi ba puede dapat inc should keep it confidential? Puede naman sa church session ninyo the higher ups will tell you who to vote diba?.

For me kasi, again no offense. Inc like to do a "show of force" thing..they like to show everybody how many they are and how powerful they are. Tsaka solid na solid. Kaya dapat pa media pa mga bloc voting selection nila. Just my opinion folks.
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:39 PM by Moks007 »

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #735 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:38 PM »
And no offense to our bros and sisters, but can someone also help explain why like Muslims they prohibit the eating of "dinuguan"... it seems like, maybe I am wrong, that they are the only Christian sect that prohibits this... just need to be better educated on the basis for that.

INC forbids the eating of dinuguan because it is primarily blood. In fact it is not only dinuguan which is forbidden but eating of "binigti" or meat which blood did not come out.

Deuteronomy 12:23 ESV / 76 helpful votes
Only be sure that you do not eat the blood, for the blood is the life, and you shall not eat the life with the flesh.

Genesis 9:4 ESV / 63 helpful votes
But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Leviticus 17:14 ESV / 60 helpful votes
For the life of every creature is its blood: its blood is its life. Therefore I have said to the people of Israel, You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off.

Leviticus 3:17 ESV / 49 helpful votes
It shall be a statute forever throughout your generations, in all your dwelling places, that you eat neither fat nor blood.”
Acts 15:20 ESV / 45 helpful votes

But should write to them to abstain from the things polluted by idols, and from sexual immorality, and from what has been strangled, and from blood.

Leviticus 17:10 ESV / 42 helpful votes
“If any one of the house of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn among them eats any blood, I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.
Deuteronomy 12:16 ESV / 29 helpful votes

Only you shall not eat the blood; you shall pour it out on the earth like water.

Acts 15:29 ESV / 28 helpful votes
That you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.”

Other religions that forbid eating blood are: ADD and Jehova's Witnesses. For JH, even blood transfusion is forbidden.

Offline bartender

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Neknek mo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
« Reply #736 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:38 PM »

I think it has something to do with the prohibition in the Bible of eating blood.
Pwede naman magtagalog.  Let's make PDVD a better place.  https://www.englishgrammar101.com

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #737 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:41 PM »
Much of the INC wealth is also based on a fixed percentage of earnings periodically 'donated' by its members... how does it handle it and what happens to a member if for that given period, they are unable to produce the fixed percentage donation to the INC? Do they get interest penalties or eventually kicked-out?

this is one of the many misconceptions about our handog.

There is no fixed earning contribution for the members.

I can give singko if I want to and no one will know. our abuluyan requires member to drop your handog in a supot which is made of opaque cloth and the deacons who collect them do not look at your contribution. in fact kahit hindi ka maghulog, walang sisita sa yo at hindi ka isusumbong ng naglikom ng handog.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #738 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:43 PM »
First no offense to our fellow inc members, but regarding the bloc voting. Hindi ba that itself is not separation of church and state? Because inc goes to the media and tell everyone who they will support. Hindi ba puede dapat inc should keep it confidential? Puede naman sa church session ninyo the higher ups will tell you who to vote diba?.

For me kasi, again no offense. Inc like to do a "show of force" thing..they like to show everybody how many they are and how powerful they are. Tsaka solid na solid. Kaya dapat pa media pa mga bloc voting selection nila. Just my opinion folks.

that was the practice dati. lately na lang naipapamedia because of requests na din from various media orgs

Offline jeff29jeff2002

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 78
« Reply #739 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:43 PM »
ang isang close friend ko nga na member (may talino ha), kung magreact sa FB wagas.

sabi n'ya: "Respeto lang po kelangan namin sa inyo..Wala po kayong alam sa puno't dulo ng gusot namin. Ingat po sa pagsasalita baka kainin nyo lahat pinagsasabi nyo."

aba at may alam sya ha...? meron pang pananakot na, malapit na ang taghukom... so siya, ligtas? wagas! bumaba tingin ko sa kanya.

+1.. Pasensya na, pro nakakababa talaga tingin...have a colleague also...ang banat pa sa post.. " Para sa mga Reklamador "..(referring to the filipinos na naabala sa traffic) saan ka pa ?

Nakakataas ng pressure...but as they say, ang utak ay nilagay na mas mataas sa puso... if ang mga police ay may max tolerance... max patience nalang din tayo mga brader... peace.
“It takes half your life before you discover life is a DIY project.”

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #740 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:44 PM »
For clarification, are you saying that INC members who participated in the Peace Vigil were there without knowing the reason why they were there?

Or are you saying that Non-INC members do not have the right to know because we are not members anyway?

Syempre may alam sila reason kaya nga sila andoon. Pwede siguro ask kung valid ba ang reason?
Ako from the start sabi ko hindi ko alam reason, whether valid or not ewan ko bakit hindi ko nalaman.

Nasa news naman kung ano dapat malaman, yun din lang nalaman namin , pareho lang tayo. Everyone has the right to say his peace di ba, just like everyone else na nagsalita laban sa INC kasi nag salita ang INC. Tama ba?

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #741 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:45 PM »
in short MYOB  tayo...

hindi naman. it cuts both ways e.

like yung post ni jackryan which I answered above. he's for not announcing to the media part of what we do.

sa kabilang banda naman there are people like you who wants to know what's happening.

either way may backlash

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #742 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:46 PM »
i wish it was as simple as that.

Madali siguro kung para sa iba like you na ibang grupo ang kinabibilangan. For INC, it is very different. Words cannot explain the faith of the members. It's easy for people from the outside looking in to comment and that is why I respect their opinions. For somebody who embraced the faith, mahirap gawin yan.

for many members, the Church remains intact in terms of doctrines. Ang kaguluhan ay hindi doctrinal per se. kaya maraming ayaw at hindi aalis ay dahil walang pupuntahang ibang grupo espousing the same set of beliefs.

For many, it's like waiting out for the storm to pass and the Sanggunian members (if guilty) to be hang (not literally).

many members are waiting for whatever outcomes these recent issues have brought.

+1

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #743 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:48 PM »
buti dito sa pdvd, understanding most of the members...

ang lagay pala nito, parang sa pabebe lang na, "wala kayong pakeh!" aba'y, parang si Binay na rin pala sila kung ganun na may sariling republika? para bang, "watch and learn". paano sasabihin ng ibang members na, "hindi nyo alam ang totoong dahilan kaya manahimik na lang kayo." pwede pa siguro kung sa ibang lugar na hindi nakaperwisyo. bad trip lang talaga yung mga ganun kababaw na mga tao maging ano man ang relihiyon. i feel sorry dun sa good friend ko (dati).

anyways, sana after what happened e maiwasan na ang ganung pangyayari. overwhelming lang talaga ang dami. solid.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #744 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:49 PM »

+1.. Pasensya na, pro nakakababa talaga tingin...have a colleague also...ang banat pa sa post.. " Para sa mga Reklamador "..(referring to the filipinos na naabala sa traffic) saan ka pa ?

Nakakataas ng pressure...but as they say, ang utak ay nilagay na mas mataas sa puso... if ang mga police ay may max tolerance... max patience nalang din tayo mga brader... peace.

Again, pasensya na po.

Like in any other group, I have to admit na may mga members na idiotic and insensitive. Ako kasi katwiran ko, okay lang mabatikos, may naperwisyo tayo e.

Offline CoolTOYZPH

• Trade Count: (+166)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Break-in done... time to enjoy the music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 73
« Reply #745 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:52 PM »
After having monitored the INC news channel, all I pick-up is that they are against Delima for acting on a complaint filed against the Sangunian. On August 31, 2015 at 10:31 PM you posted: [Emphasis Provided]

Alam ko na dahilan, mabigat nga. Kung ako , hindi dapat peaceful rally nangyari. May gusto sumikat para sa plano nya. Ayun nag order sya kung ano gagawin , ang kaso INC pala yung nautusan nakarating tuloy. Tapos naman na at may naging maayos na solusyon, ang masaklap tagumpay pa din yun kupal, biglang sikat.

The post is very vague. Since you know the reason, I hope you decide to inform those who are not members of the INC but were affected by the actions of the INC for us to comprehend and extend understanding.

Syempre may alam sila reason kaya nga sila andoon. Pwede siguro ask kung valid ba ang reason?
Ako from the start sabi ko hindi ko alam reason, whether valid or not ewan ko bakit hindi ko nalaman.

Nasa news naman kung ano dapat malaman, yun din lang nalaman namin, pareho lang tayo. Everyone has the right to say his peace di ba, just like everyone else na nagsalita laban sa INC kasi nag salita ang INC. Tama ba?
Where is the Love? BEP

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #746 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:55 PM »

ang lagay pala nito, parang sa pabebe lang na, "wala kayong pakeh!" aba'y, parang si Binay na rin pala sila kung ganun na may sariling republika? para bang, "watch and learn". paano sasabihin ng ibang members na, "hindi nyo alam ang totoong dahilan kaya manahimik na lang kayo." pwede pa siguro kung sa ibang lugar na hindi nakaperwisyo. bad trip lang talaga yung mga ganun kababaw na mga tao maging ano man ang relihiyon. i feel sorry dun sa good friend ko (dati).

anyways, sana after what happened e maiwasan na ang ganung pangyayari. overwhelming lang talaga ang dami. solid.

marami rin sa members kasi ang may deep seated sama ng loob when say a member of ours did commit a crime tapos nakabandera sa headlines ng mga dyaryo o article sa net na "INC pumatay"

pati innocent members na walang kinalaman sa ginawa ng isang individual, nasasaktan. tapos masusundan pa ng sandamukal na mga posts na kesyo ganito kasi ang INC, ganito ang Iglesia ni Manalo.

araw-araw may nangrerape, may naghohold-up, may nagnanakaw, may kung anu-anong krimen pero walang balitang, "Isang katoliko, namaril ng kapwa Katoliko" o kaya "MGa Katolikong nag-iinuman, nagsaksakan"

I am not justifying what we did (as a group) sa perwisyong nangyari. Kung kaya ko lang isauli ang oras at panahong nasayang sa inyo, gagawin ko kahit hindi ako sumama dun sa rally.

I am just giving another perspective sa ibang members kung bakit warfreak ang marami. I don't agree with them, but I cannot control them. All I can do is give a different example para naman di nalalahat ay ganun

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #747 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:56 PM »

Yun lang ang maganda, solid talaga kami.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #748 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 03:57 PM »
After having monitored the INC news channel, all I pick-up is that they are against Delima for acting on a complaint filed against the Sangunian. On August 31, 2015 at 10:31 PM you posted: [Emphasis Provided]

That's how it looks.

the other perspective is that INC is asking why was the case directed to DOJ secreatry, when the procedure in court should be prosecutor's office muna

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #749 on: Sep 01, 2015 at 04:05 PM »
Yun lang ang maganda, solid talaga kami.

Mahirap kasi maunawaan ng iba ang kaisahan ng Iglesia.

Kung ngayon natin gagawin siguro yung ginawa ng unang Iglesia, mas lalo tayong mapipintasan at pagdududahan sa pananalapi:

Aklat ng mga Gawa

5:1 Datapuwa't isang lalake na tinatawag na Ananias, na kasama ng kaniyang asawang si Safira, ay nagbili ng isang pag-aari,

5:2 At inilingid ang isang bahagi ng halaga, na nalalaman din ito ng kaniyang asawa, at dinala ang isang bahagi, at inilagay sa mga paanan ng mga apostol.

5:3 Datapuwa't sinabi ni Pedro, Ananias, bakit pinuspos ni Satanas ang iyong puso upang magsinungaling sa Espiritu Santo, at upang maglingid ng isang bahagi ng halaga ng lupa?

5:4 Nang yao'y nananatili pa, hindi baga yao'y nanatiling iyong sarili? at nang maipagbili na, hindi baga nasa iyo ring kapangyarihan? Ano't inisip mo pa ang bagay na ito sa iyong puso? hindi ka nagsinungaling sa mga tao, kundi sa Dios.

5:5 At nang marinig ni Ananias ang mga salitang ito ay nahandusay at nalagot ang hininga: at sinidlan ng malaking takot ang lahat ng nangakarinig nito.

5:6 At nagsitindig ang mga kabinataan at siya'y binalot, at kanilang dinala siya sa labas at inilibing.

5:7 At may tatlong oras ang nakaraan, nang ang kaniyang asawa, na di nalalaman ang nangyari, ay pumasok.

5:8 At sinabi sa kaniya ni Pedro, Sabihin mo sa akin kung ipinagbili ninyo ng gayon ang lupa. At sinabi niya, Oo, sa gayon.

5:9 Datapuwa't sinabi sa kaniya ni Pedro, Bakit kayo'y nagkasundo upang tuksuhin ang Espiritu ng Panginoon? narito, nangasa pintuan ang mga paa ng mga nagsipaglibing sa iyong asawa, at kanilang dadalhin ka sa labas.

5:10 At pagdaka'y nahandusay sa paanan niya ang babae, at nalagot ang hininga: at nagsipasok ang mga kabinataan at nasumpungan siyang patay, at siya'y kanilang inilabas at inilibing siya sa siping ng kaniyang asawa.

5:11 At sinidlan ng malaking takot ang buong iglesia, at ang lahat ng nangakarinig ng mga bagay na ito.

Yan ang kaisahan nila dating ginawa. Lahat ipagbibili ang pag-aari at ang napagbilhan ay ibibgay sa mga Apostol ang halaga.