Author Topic: Raymart/Claudine vs Mon Tulfo at NAIA  (Read 78817 times)

Offline raider125jeigh

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
Re: Raymart/Claudine vs Mon Tulfo at NAIA
« Reply #270 on: May 08, 2012 at 10:54 PM »
eto picture ko with claw nung 2009  :D

laki brader sarap hehehe

haba na pala ng thread ko hihihi

Love me or hate me.....

Offline raider125jeigh

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2012 at 12:36 AM »
there was an issue before TMZ vs john mayer
i believe waa din ata nagawa ng privacy na inask ni john
not sure of the complete story
sa mga videos

alam nyo naman TMZ sa america
since wala talagang batas ata e kuha lang ng kuha ng video
Love me or hate me.....

Offline Furry

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Groovy baby, yeah!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2012 at 12:38 AM »
Ang pinakakinaiinisan ko dito is yun walang functioning CCTV sa airport natin. It could have cleared up a lot of things already. What if it's more than just domestic violence that happened di ba? somebody better make our 750 terminal fees worth it!

Nagbago din bigla ihip ng hangin nun T3 brothers nun may lumabas na witness :) now back to the Corona impeachment trial.. haha!

Offline Ice Storm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2012 at 12:56 AM »
I totally disagree with this. Right to Privacy doesn't mean that you have to be a private individual and that you have to be in your house or any place private. Even if you're in a public place, your right to privacy is still there and no one has the right to bug you much less take your photo without your consent. Tulfo's lawyer should dig deeper on the meaning of this right. Sabi nga ni Claudine, is it worth all this trouble just for a scoop? On this point alone, I kinda agree with her.

You sir, are no lawyer.  ;D You are free to disagree but it does not make it less legal. At the end all that matters is the law.

As a private citizen you have the right to privacy. As public figures Raymart & Claudine cannot pick and choose what they want to be made public especially in a public place such as an airport.

The incident at the NAIA 3 is of public interest and as a member of the press Tulfo practiced his constitutionally mandated rights found in our 1987 Constitution. If he cannot practice such rights then we all should be worried. Raymart even attempted to get Tulfo's phone. Would you allow a stranger to take your private property away from you?

Claudine is just saying that because she was caught being herself.

The moral of the story is pipol is to behave properly in public. Just because you are a has been does not give you the right to verbally abuse minimum wage employees and if you act like a Senorita do not fly the budget fares. Spend more with the flag carrier.

Offline GC

• Collector
  • sparc
  • Liked:
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:16 AM »
^ +1
Pro Deo et Patria

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2012 at 05:10 AM »
Isn't this case similar to paparazzi's?  Parang there is no law preventing paparazzi's from taking videos/photos as long as these are done in a public place.

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2012 at 06:09 AM »
Isn't this case similar to paparazzi's?  Parang there is no law preventing paparazzi's from taking videos/photos as long as these are done in a public place.

There is no law preventing consumers from buying into paparazzi-generated content. Your point?

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2012 at 06:12 AM »
If you are witnessing the commission of a crime or a wrong doing, the more that you are encouraged to take pictures or video of the ongoing incident. This way you are serving your country. The right of privacy may not apply or it would be subordinated by the higher need to report the criminal act of people involve.  ;)
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2012 at 06:25 AM »
If you are witnessing the commission of a crime or a wrong doing, the more that you are encouraged to take pictures or video of the ongoing incident. This way you are serving your country. The right of privacy may not apply or it would be subordinated by the higher need to report the criminal act of people involve.  ;)

Tama! A true patriot makes an effort to help solve crimes whether the perp is hoi polloi or a Dona-wannabe

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2012 at 07:32 AM »

The moral of the story is pipol is to behave properly in public. Just because you are a has been does not give you the right to verbally abuse minimum wage employees and if you act like a Senorita do not fly the budget fares. Spend more with the flag carrier.

Ayan. I totally agree with you. Very sensible. We should all behave properly in public or private. Kasi baka makita tayo ni Tulfo.  :)

Offline BusyChild

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #280 on: May 09, 2012 at 07:52 AM »

Claudine is just saying that because she was caught being herself.

Sabi nga, "A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."

Ok lang magalit, emotions yun eh... pero yung yurak yurakan mo naman ang isang tao sa harap pa ng ibang tao, ay teka.... easy ka lang.   >:(
May you get everything you want, but nothing that you need.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2012 at 07:59 AM »
There is no law preventing consumers from buying into paparazzi-generated content. Your point?

I just made it.

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #282 on: May 09, 2012 at 08:08 AM »
Sabi nga, "A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."

Ok lang magalit, emotions yun eh... pero yung yurak yurakan mo naman ang isang tao sa harap pa ng ibang tao, ay teka.... easy ka lang.   >:(

Agree. Sabi din nga we are judged by how we treat the least among us.

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #283 on: May 09, 2012 at 08:16 AM »
Sometimes we have to complain vehemently just to raise a point or else those in charge may/can just do whatever they want since no one's complaining about their inconsistensies/errors.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2012 at 08:28 AM »

It's how you react to your emotions that counts.  ;)

Offline bass_nut

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #285 on: May 09, 2012 at 08:58 AM »
Sometimes we have to complain vehemently just to raise a point or else those in charge may/can just do whatever they want since no one's complaining about their inconsistensies/errors.

+1

airline staff should have informed passenger(s) regarding off loading of baggage, BEFORE the flight. it is quite different when the passengers themselves found out that their baggage were not carried/flown on the same flight.

it is NOT a valid reason that it was due to Cebu Pacific being a budget carrier. we've flown to many destinations here and abroad through budget carriers but were treated properly.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 08:59 AM by bass_nut »

Offline throwbackchampion

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • Exquisite WWE DVD Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2012 at 09:37 AM »
SMILE!!!!  ;D Yihheeeeeee!!!

Sir nagkakalat sa Facebook yan picture nyo. gone viral na FYI  :-\
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 09:40 AM by throwbackchampion »

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2012 at 09:50 AM »
nyahahaha...  ;D

Online Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:05 AM »

Pwede naman siguro siya magrequest ng mahinahon na makausap yung supervisor, manager, etc. para ma-escalate yung issue. Sigurado pa siyang makakarating sa taas yung complaint, at hindi papanget ang image niya dun sa kausap nya. Malay niya fan pa pala nya yun before it happened.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 10:07 AM by Stagea »

Offline LoneWolf

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #289 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:08 AM »
I've heard lots of rumors that Claudine has an attitude, and it showed in NAIA.
Is it right to yell at the Airline staff, and demand to call the company owner?  How can she call the company owner instantly?  What a douchebag.
Don't fight it

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:09 AM »
Patungkol sa mga naiiwang bagahe, ok siguro kung before boarding (or kung late din nila (crew) malalaman e di sa loob ng eroplano) i-announce ang sitwasyon then mamigay ng form/s to fill up para pagbaba mo ng eroplano submit mo na lang at di ka magmukhang tangang nakaabang sa wala. Less hassle at walang bugbugan.  :D

Ang tanong: matutukoy ba nila kung kaninong bagahe ang hindi naisama?

Dito papasok ang kahalagahan ng sticker # sa bagahe. Pwede kasing ang mga late lang ang hindi maisama at responsibilidad ng in-charge sa bagahe kung sa anong sticker # nagsimula ang hindi naisama.

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 806
« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:14 AM »
From my experience in a service related industry, there are really some people who will complain, mouth-off, curse and some have even insulted me completely unrelated to the issue at hand. They don't have to be a celebrity to do this, even "normal" everyday people sometimes do this.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #292 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:25 AM »
From my experience in a service related industry, there are really some people who will complain, mouth-off, curse and some have even insulted me completely unrelated to the issue at hand. They don't have to be a celebrity to do this, even "normal" everyday people sometimes do this.

True. The world is full of "normal" everyday a$$hoL3s.

Offline LoneWolf

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #293 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:36 AM »

That's true bro.. But the fact that these people are VIPs/Celebrities, who are always under the microscope from the public eye, they should be role models.
The experience (off-baggage) is very inconvenient, I'm sure.. but a person is always judged by how he/she reacts to things that come in his/her way - good or bad.  To an extent, we don't have control over what happens to us, but the way we react & act on these are the only things we have control of.
Don't fight it

Offline LoneWolf

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #294 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:37 AM »

Don't fight it

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #295 on: May 09, 2012 at 10:42 AM »
That's true bro.. But the fact that these people are VIPs/Celebrities, who are always under the microscope from the public eye, they should be role models.
The experience (off-baggage) is very inconvenient, I'm sure.. but a person is always judged by how he/she reacts to things that come in his/her way - good or bad.  To an extent, we don't have control over what happens to us, but the way we react & act on these are the only things we have control of.

So... is it fair to say na nag asal "palengkera" si Claudine sa airport?

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #296 on: May 09, 2012 at 11:19 AM »

+100

or better yet, buy your own private jet.  ;)

So... is it fair to say na nag asal "palengkera" si Claudine sa airport?

maybe hindi lang yan ang first time that she publicly berated someone.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2012 at 11:24 AM »
Claudine should not cry foul for an alleged violation of her privacy when she herself is violating others on the guise that she is the customer. The business principle that "Customers is always right." is not one without limitation and it does not confer the right to abuse others.

Raymart and Claudine are filing charges of child abuse against Tulfo but they doesnt seem to understand that what Claudine did to the poor attendant and their active participation in the cabal have elements that may put them also into the same question of child abuse.
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline LoneWolf

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2012 at 11:26 AM »
Feeling 'almighty', dapat separate nya nalang sarili nya sa 'crowd' if she feels that way.  Bakit nga ba 'di siya naka-Private Jet? :)  Oh, I forgot.. The lady has a gambling problem. :D
Don't fight it

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2012 at 11:27 AM »
Cebu Pacific employees spill beans on Claudine
http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/news/metro/29531-cebu-pacific-employees-spill-beans-on-claudine

"... “Ms. Santiago was yelling and blaming us about the incident.  She demanded for the earliest possible time to claim their bags and ask for compensation specifically roundtrip ticket,” one of the statements said."

Ahhh... roundtrip tickets. So... uh... uhm...  ::)