Author Topic: Raymart/Claudine vs Mon Tulfo at NAIA  (Read 79033 times)

Offline BusyChild

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Raymart/Claudine vs Mon Tulfo at NAIA
« Reply #330 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:02 PM »
Buti nalang may nakapag-isip na magvideo nung sapakan nila....
May you get everything you want, but nothing that you need.

Offline blitzkrieg

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Shut up!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #331 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:06 PM »
You sir, are no lawyer.  ;D You are free to disagree but it does not make it less legal. At the end all that matters is the law.

As a private citizen you have the right to privacy. As public figures Raymart & Claudine cannot pick and choose what they want to be made public especially in a public place such as an airport.

The incident at the NAIA 3 is of public interest and as a member of the press Tulfo practiced his constitutionally mandated rights found in our 1987 Constitution. If he cannot practice such rights then we all should be worried. Raymart even attempted to get Tulfo's phone. Would you allow a stranger to take your private property away from you?

Claudine is just saying that because she was caught being herself.

The moral of the story is pipol is to behave properly in public. Just because you are a has been does not give you the right to verbally abuse minimum wage employees and if you act like a Senorita do not fly the budget fares. Spend more with the flag carrier.

You sir, are no lawyer.  

Well are you?  ;D If you only knew boy. ;D

You are free to disagree but it does not make it less legal. At the end all that matters is the law.

Yes it's a free country. But what is LAW to you?  I suggest you read the entire Bill of Rights and try to correlate each and every passage thereof and you will find that the Right to Privacy is the foundation of most if not all of the human rights and duties that are granted to individual citizens under a Constitutional Democracy. It is the Mother of all democratic rights. In democratic societies, the most basic human right is to be secure in our persons, homes and possessions; This includes all the physical and mental aspects of private personhood and citizenship in the private sector. In fact, the Right to Privacy is also the basis of Freedom of Speech and Expression, because the right to hold a a private opinion and to express it freely is a human right of every private citizen.

As a private citizen you have the right to privacy. As public figures Raymart & Claudine cannot pick and choose what they want to be made public especially in a public place such as an airport.

The Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution does not qualify. So you say that private individuals enjoy the right to privacy but celebrities DO NOT even in they are just standing in a public place minding their own business? Double standards?

The incident at the NAIA 3 is of public interest

Whoa! Lemme break it down for you. Public interest is a common concern among citizens in the management and affairs of local, state, and national government. Was the act of berating a ground attendant before it resulted in the incident that we all know of, of public and national interest to you?  Rather, was the entire incident of public and national interest to you?

and as a member of the press Tulfo practiced his constitutionally mandated rights found in our 1987 Constitution. If he cannot practice such rights then we all should be worried.

Constitutionally mandated right to what? Intrusion? The freedom of the press is NOT an absolute right. Peeping Tom paparazzi, eavesdroppers and investigative journalists are not over and above the "Right to Privacy"

Raymart even attempted to get Tulfo's phone. Would you allow a stranger to take your private property away from you?

I was NOT there and therefore NOT competent to comment on this. But yes, I will not allow anyone to take my private property if someone tried to take it away from me because that is part of my Right To Privacy.

Claudine is just saying that because she was caught being herself.
The moral of the story is pipol is to behave properly in public. Just because you are a has been does not give you the right to verbally abuse minimum wage employees and if you act like a Senorita do not fly the budget fares. Spend more with the flag carrier.

Again, I was NOT there. I will let the courts decide on factual issues. If you think Claudine was acting like a palengkera, so be it. I wasn’t even touching on what really transpired! What I care about and my main point really is that everyone, celebrity or not, should exercise restraint in everything they do and be cautious about the rights of others.

Peace!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 03:24 PM by blitzkrieg »

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #332 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:13 PM »
anu ulit yung kasong grave threat yung ginawa ng tulfo brothers? di ba madalas naman gawin ni ben tulfo yon sa tv? yung mumurahin yung general (for example) tapos sasabihin niya, "wag lang tayo mag-krus ng daan." Or, "uupakan kita kung mabalitaan kong binugbog mo ulit asawa mo." what's the difference between that and the threat to santiago?

i think kasi pag yung tiwaling opisyal yung pinagbabantaan it's sort of a crusade to help people who are maligned while sa kaso naman ni raymart it's all personal

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:22 PM »
GUYS...ok na raw  sila ;D 

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #334 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:24 PM »
anu ulit yung kasong grave threat yung ginawa ng tulfo brothers? di ba madalas naman gawin ni ben tulfo yon sa tv? yung mumurahin yung general (for example) tapos sasabihin niya, "wag lang tayo mag-krus ng daan." Or, "uupakan kita kung mabalitaan kong binugbog mo ulit asawa mo." what's the difference between that and the threat to santiago?

MTRCB chair was interviewed earlier at DZBB and she has confirmed that T3 Program was warned several times already becasue of what you are citing above, apparently, there were several violations already
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:26 PM »
MTRCB chair was interviewed earlier at DZBB and she has confirmed that T3 Program was warned several times already becasue of what you are citing above, apparently, there were several violations already

Sabi nga ng isang nagcomment sa ibang forum: "These tulfo brothers are macho wannabes and their biggest weapon is their mouth."

BOOM!  ;D

Offline adistar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #336 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:26 PM »

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 219
« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:28 PM »
Can anyone agree on what the real cause of this incident is? Was it CP mishandling the bags or is it claw-claw's animal behavior?

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #338 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:29 PM »
Can anyone agree on what the real cause of this incident is? Was it CP mishandling the bags or is it claw-claw's animal behavior?

baggage offloading happens.. i think its more of the outburst followed by the picture taking followed by the mauling incident..

Offline 5zig3n

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #339 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:31 PM »
baggage offloading happens.. i think its more of the outburst followed by the picture taking followed by the mauling incident..

+1

;)

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #340 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:32 PM »

LOL @ claw claw's animal behavior...... according to NAIA, strike 3 na raw si Claw claw sa kanila sa mga ganyang tantrums....

Hindi naman nawala yung luggage nasama lang sa ibang flight pero late lang pagdating.... kung may importante ka bang gamit, ilalagay mo sa check-in? Come on, ilang beses na sila nagtravel (abroad pa nga yung iba), alam naman siguro nila na these things happen. Like delayed flights, offloaded baggage, etc.... it's not like it's their first time!

Woot!

Offline Dan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #341 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:34 PM »
GUYS...ok na raw  sila ;D 

Tawa ako dito  ;D

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #342 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:34 PM »
LOL @ claw claw's animal behavior...... according to NAIA, strike 3 na raw si Claw claw sa kanila sa mga ganyang tantrums....

Hindi naman nawala yung luggage nasama lang sa ibang flight pero late lang pagdating.... kung may importante ka bang gamit, ilalagay mo sa check-in? Come on, ilang beses na sila nagtravel (abroad pa nga yung iba), alam naman siguro nila na these things happen. Like delayed flights, offloaded baggage, etc.... it's not like it's their first time!

Woot!

claudine = feeling importante

besides the private jet, dapat meron din siyang private airport!  ::)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 03:35 PM by 5zig3n »

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
« Reply #343 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:38 PM »
I havent been to Boracay but what super valuable and sensitive things can you carry back from that place na ikakaputakti ng butse mo dahil delayed ang luggage?

Delayed luggage happens and in my experience, I always gained whenever my luggages were delayed by the airline for whatever reason.  Impossible namang walang any kind or form of compensation from the airlines yata - well I havent taken an airline na hindi nag-offer ng apology and "something else" for delayed luggages.  Sinong aayaw sa libreng delivery sa bahay or hotel and other potential fringe benefits, lalo na kung maduming underwear lang ang laman ng maleta?

But then Im not a VIP so I dont have the mentality of those jerks.

Kaya nga all important stuff must be in my hand-carried items everywhere I travel.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 03:40 PM by Clondalkin »

Offline BusyChild

• DVD Guru
  • Act your rage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #344 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:41 PM »
Kaya nga all important stuff must be in my hand-carried items everywhere I travel.

Exactly! May potential pa na "mawala" na ng tuluyan ang checked in baggage mo.... so why put, lets say, your important documents, money, jewelry, MEDICINES kung alam mo na pwede mawala or madelay?

She's an "artista". She travels a lot. Alam nya dapat yun.... Unless, well...  :P

Kinakainit pa ng ulo nila is yung 3 hours delayed daw yung flights nila. Sila lang ba ang pasahero ng flight? Tsk.... syempre nabwisit din siguro yung ibang passengers. Pero sya lang ang nagwawawala dun. Why? Because she is Claw Claw?

Primadonna attitude. Phttoooey!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 03:43 PM by BusyChild »

Offline 5zig3n

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:42 PM »
She's an "artista". She travels a lot. Alam nya dapat yun.... Unless, well...  :P

artista daw siya, so that means she's important daw.

AND she's the type daw na ayaw na ayaw pinaghihintay.  ::) ;D

Offline Dan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:46 PM »
I havent been to Boracay but what super valuable and sensitive things can you carry back from that place na ikakaputakti ng butse mo dahil delayed ang luggage?

Delayed luggage happens and in my experience, I always gained whenever my luggages were delayed by the airline for whatever reason.   Sinong aayaw sa libreng delivery sa bahay or hotel and other potential fringe benefits, lalo na kung maduming underwear lang ang laman ng maleta?

But then Im not a VIP so I dont have the mentality of those jerks.

I've never had my luggage go missing in all my plane flying travels. But it's my one constant fear because its one of the most common passenger inconveniences out there.

I can never imagine myself in claw-claw's shoes at that time. It's not in my personality to do unto others what she allegedly did to the staff in a situation like that. Wala akong ego at hindi ako nagpapaka-importante.

Pero marami akong gadgets na may camera  ;D Gagayahin ko talaga si Tulfo pero ang mali nya, hindi sya marunong gumamit ng zoom lens  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tempter

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #347 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:50 PM »
Exactly! May potential pa na "mawala" na ng tuluyan ang checked in baggage mo.... so why put, lets say, your important documents, money, jewelry, MEDICINES kung alam mo na pwede mawala or madelay?

She's an "artista". She travels a lot. Alam nya dapat yun.... Unless, well...  :P

Kinakainit pa ng ulo nila is yung 3 hours delayed daw yung flights nila. Sila lang ba ang pasahero ng flight? Tsk.... syempre nabwisit din siguro yung ibang passengers. Pero sya lang ang nagwawawala dun. Why? Because she is Claw Claw?

Primadonna attitude. Phttoooey!

I think bawal ang liquid canisters/bottles with certain volume as hand carry. And sa pagkakadinig ko yung mga gamot sa hika nung anak nila ung laman. Not confirmed.  ;D
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #348 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:54 PM »
Yung spray for hika?  Puede yon because I always carry my daughter's.  Kung iniwan nila yung mga gamot na tabletas sa maleta, or wala man lang pang emergency kit for their asthmatic child, ang TANGA nilang magulang!

I think bawal ang liquid canisters/bottles with certain volume as hand carry. And sa pagkakadinig ko yung mga gamot sa hika nung anak nila ung laman. Not confirmed.  ;D

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #349 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:54 PM »
I think bawal ang liquid canisters/bottles with certain volume as hand carry. And sa pagkakadinig ko yung mga gamot sa hika nung anak nila ung laman. Not confirmed.  ;D

liquid above 100ml ang bawal.. below 100ml pwede na.. for reference, most perfume bottles are 100ml.. pag puno, pag di na puno at sasabihin ng airport na bawal, pwede mong sabihin na below 100ml na yan, bawas na...

ang naisip ko, gamot sa hika is pressurized kaya baka ipinagbawal rin.. im not sure kung may size limitation, pero then again pressurized is bawal nga. but then again, gamot yan.. what if middle of flight inatake ng hika ang passenger.. i doubt kung may ready ang airplane na gamot.. so i think its a borderline case.. i haveto ask re medication na pressurized such as ashtma medicine.

Yung spray for hika?  Puede yon because I always carry my daughter's.  Kung iniwan nila yung mga gamot na tabletas sa maleta, or wala man lang pang emergency kit for their asthmatic child, ang TANGA nilang magulang!

edit: ayun.. answered ang question ko... thanks sir. ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 03:55 PM by Waxx »

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #350 on: May 09, 2012 at 03:59 PM »
Sabi nga ng isang nagcomment sa ibang forum: "These tulfo brothers are macho wannabes and their biggest weapon is their mouth."

BOOM!  ;D

may kasabihan akong madalas marinig sa probinsya

Ang aso daw pag kahol ng kahol, di marunong mangagat, sobrang tatapang sa radyo pero i doubt it kung kaya nila gawin yung sinasabi nila

mas nakakatakot pa yung reaksyon ni raymart sa pagbabanta nila, "Syempre naman po sino naman po ang di matatakot para sa kaligtasan namin dala ng pagbabanta nila?"
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #351 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:05 PM »
I dont know about Cebu Pacific but Im positive that the 100ml liquid limit is NOT practiced by PAL in NAIA2.  Lagi akong nagdadala ng PET-bottled softdrinks from labas kasi ang mahal ng inumin sa loob tapos hindi pa malamig.  hehehe.

Offline brainwashed

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Brainwashed by our teachers and all their rules!
  • Liked:
« Reply #352 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:06 PM »
Pero marami akong gadgets na may camera  ;D Gagayahin ko talaga si Tulfo pero ang mali nya, hindi sya marunong gumamit ng zoom lens  ;D ;D ;D

celfone camera lang kasi kaya walang zoom lens ;D

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:10 PM »
I dont know about Cebu Pacific but Im positive that the 100ml liquid limit is NOT practiced by PAL in NAIA2.  Lagi akong nagdadala ng PET-bottled softdrinks from labas kasi ang mahal ng inumin sa loob tapos hindi pa malamig.  hehehe.

nadala nyo upto the plane sir?

on a related note, yung friend ko, may dalang 4 na lighter... 2 di sumisindi.. (gift sa kanya) and 2 sumisindi.. di sya pinapasok until ni let go nya yung 2 not working lighters (puro zippo pa naman)..

ironic, coz after the final x ray, dun sa mga may bilihan ng pagkain, dami rin naman nagtitinda ng lighter..

onga pala, naisip ko rin... dami rin above 100ml na water for sale beyond the final xray..

so ano ang purpose ng final screening ng liquids kung makakabili ka rin? ???

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #354 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:19 PM »
Yes hanggang plane.  Lahat kaming tatlong pamilya may baon na kanya kanyang favorite drink in a 500ml PET bottle.

Except for US carriers (YATA), ok na yung binibiling drinks sa loob because the assumption is "safe" yon - so take note terrorists!  However, kapag meron kang lay-over somewhere, then dadaan ulit sa security check/immigration check (for instance Hongkong Airport connecting to flights to Europe, Middle East, US or Japan), then they will confiscate the drinks (or papainom sa yo) - and then puede ka na naman bumili ng drinks after the security check (inside).

onga pala, naisip ko rin... dami rin above 100ml na water for sale beyond the final xray..

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:21 PM »
Yes hanggang plane.  Lahat kaming tatlong pamilya may baon na kanya kanyang favorite drink in a 500ml PET bottle.

Except for US carriers (YATA), ok na yung binibiling drinks sa loob because the assumption is "safe" yon - so take note terrorists!  However, kapag meron kang lay-over somewhere, then dadaan ulit sa security check/immigration check (for instance Hongkong Airport connecting to flights to Europe, Middle East, US or Japan), then they will confiscate the drinks (or papainom sa yo) - and then puede ka na naman bumili ng drinks after the security check (inside).

which again defeats the purpose of the banning of liquids 100ml above diba?

ex. if i have a bomb that needs around 1/L water as a final ingredient.. e di bibili nalang ako after the final check...

Offline Dan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:25 PM »
celfone camera lang kasi kaya walang zoom lens ;D

Kahit digital zoom pwede na. Kaya ng mga chifanga na celphone yun ;D

on a related note, yung friend ko, may dalang 4 na lighter... 2 di sumisindi.. (gift sa kanya) and 2 sumisindi.. di sya pinapasok until ni let go nya yung 2 not working lighters (puro zippo pa naman)..

ironic, coz after the final x ray, dun sa mga may bilihan ng pagkain, dami rin naman nagtitinda ng lighter..

Tapos paano kung apat kayo na pasahero may dala na tig-25ml na bote ng liquids? Madali lang magkita uli sa eroplano para i-combine ito para maging 100ml. Boom!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #357 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:43 PM »
masibak kaya ang tatlong tulfo sa kapatid network? or suspended lang?

TV5 suspends Tulfo brothers

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/09/12/tv5-suspends-tulfo-brothers

I wonder who will chicken out if they see again  ;D

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 at 04:44 PM by krets pulpol »
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #358 on: May 09, 2012 at 04:47 PM »
Havent noticed sa NAIA but the bigger airports have fast liquid analyzer sa security check - pero papainom pa rin yung laman after confirming that the liquid content is not one of those considered "hazardous".

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #359 on: May 09, 2012 at 05:06 PM »

which again defeats the purpose of the banning of liquids 100ml above diba?

ex. if i have a bomb that needs around 1/L water as a final ingredient.. e di bibili nalang ako after the final check...

When inside kasi sure sila na water kasi na screen na nila bago dinala sa loob ng store. Kaya hindi pwede galing sa labas na liquid. Actually ang prevent nila is yung liquid bomb. pwede ka naman dala ng achohol, and gawa ka fire bomb. Or two liquid that when combined will create an explosion.