Author Topic: NBA 2012-2013 Season  (Read 870260 times)

Offline HD_MOVIES

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #3030 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 04:36 PM »
RIO > Rondo (overrated)

i dont like rondo.. ;D ;D

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #3031 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 05:54 PM »
I don't like Rondo's attitude, but i like him as a player.. with Rose out, he's my top 2 PG, next  only to amazing CP3, then followed by Dwill.. Rondo as an overrated? definitely Not for me.. baka underrated pa kasi recently lang sya na appreciate because of KG, PP, and Rayray..
The Pats way...

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #3032 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 06:37 PM »
I honestly cant recall. I was only in grade school from his rookie year up to 2000. Even in high school my nba viewing was limited to highlights and nba replays at night.

Maybe you can enlighten us instead? I am defintely not a know-it-all when it comes to Kobe. Plus i did not bring up the comparison. Seems like u just wanted to target kobe lang talaga

Well then you should be familiar already as all the brouhaha happened during and after the championship run in 2003.

I remember the infamous rant on video wherein he wanted Bynum's behind shipped to NJ for Kidd.  Then there was the tantrum where PJ in essence called him a ball-hog.  So he refused to even attempt a shot.  I can't recall clearly but his first ttempt was when the third period was winding down?

Why so defensive about Kobe?  Was there any other player that garnered more attention for his attitude more than Kobe?

Offline Hitman

• DVD Guru
  • Signature Move: The Sharpshooter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 52
« Reply #3033 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 07:20 PM »
Kung aalisin ang attitude magaling si Rondo. Pano kaya kung team mates sila ni Westbrook? I could not imagine! Hehehehe

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3034 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 07:33 PM »
I look at Rondo as a street smart "kanto" style player.  Kungbaga dito sya yun mga naglalaro ng nakapaa at nakasabit sa braso yun tsinelas.  Pero magaling, no question.  Hanep maglaro.  Kanto boy mentality lang.  Overrated?  Hmmm. I think his stats will speak for themselves.

About the brawl earlier, nabigla lang si Rondo dun.  Kasi di niya akalain yun pretty boy looking at boy next door look na si Humphries e babanatan si KG!  Tapos bagsak pa si KG.  Nambaka, you don't "disrespect" legends hahaha.  Parang nung pinabagsak ni Lastimosa si Jawo, ayun sinikmuraan ni Jawo si Jolas. At tingin ko lang may halong inggit na rin tong si Rondo dahil gwapo si Humphries tapos si Rondo e eherm, mukhang <toot>!  Gandang caption :  Beauty and the Beast, nagsapakan!

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3035 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 07:49 PM »
I will give Rondo a medal for guts.  Akalain mo he wants to take on Humphries, a 6'9 behemoth?  Ang tapang pre.  Sa laki nun, babalasahin si Rondo nun!  Whew.  Pasalamat si Rondo hindi war freak si Humphries.  Kung thug yan na kamukha ni MWP, siguradong gulpi yun Rondo.

Offline sientobente

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • H i F i v e!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 64
« Reply #3036 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 08:21 PM »
I look at Rondo as a street smart "kanto" style player.  Kungbaga dito sya yun mga naglalaro ng nakapaa at nakasabit sa braso yun tsinelas.  Pero magaling, no question.  Hanep maglaro.  Kanto boy mentality lang.  Overrated?  Hmmm. I think his stats will speak for themselves.

About the brawl earlier, nabigla lang si Rondo dun.  Kasi di niya akalain yun pretty boy looking at boy next door look na si Humphries e babanatan si KG!  Tapos bagsak pa si KG.  Nambaka, you don't "disrespect" legends hahaha.  Parang nung pinabagsak ni Lastimosa si Jawo, ayun sinikmuraan ni Jawo si Jolas. At tingin ko lang may halong inggit na rin tong si Rondo dahil gwapo si Humphries tapos si Rondo e eherm, mukhang <toot>!  Gandang caption :  Beauty and the Beast, nagsapakan!

ganda sana kung binanatan ni humphries si rondo at garnett.  >:D i read somewhere that mr. kardashian is one of the top 5 strongest nba players out there. he benchpresses something like 225lbs for 25 reps. 

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #3037 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 09:19 PM »
Well then you should be familiar already as all the brouhaha happened during and after the championship run in 2003.

I remember the infamous rant on video wherein he wanted Bynum's behind shipped to NJ for Kidd.  Then there was the tantrum where PJ in essence called him a ball-hog.  So he refused to even attempt a shot.  I can't recall clearly but his first ttempt was when the third period was winding down?

Why so defensive about Kobe?  Was there any other player that garnered more attention for his attitude more than Kobe?
I'm not defending Kobe. I'm just baffled as to how this turned into a comparison when I merely pointed out Rondo's attitude problem. The citation of his brush with Kobe was just a mere example to support my allegation. One of many instances. Let's just put it in context. I was alluring to on court tussles. Nothing outside the court.

If this is a way of showing your Kobe hate, please, drop it. Don't let your hate make you lose focus on a very good discussion about Rondo. This is the NBA thread and even though I'm a huge Lakers fan, I'd also appreciate a discussion about other matters not related to the team I support.

Rag on Kobe all you want. I'm not going to discuss something I did not intend to bring up. But just to indulge you on who else would be a better example of a player with a terrible attitude- Allen Iverson says "hi". :p

ganda sana kung binanatan ni humphries si rondo at garnett.  >:D i read somewhere that mr. kardashian is one of the top 5 strongest nba players out there. he benchpresses something like 225lbs for 25 reps. 

Damn. Lakas nga!!! I lift up to 140lbs and that's for 10 reps lang. @160lbs, MAX 2 reps lang kaya ko. WTF.  25 reps at that weight?! Yanig talaga si Rondo kung pinatulan ni Mr. Ex-Kardashian

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3038 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 09:30 PM »
I'm not defending Kobe. I'm just baffled as to how this turned into a comparison when I merely pointed out Rondo's attitude problem. The citation of his brush with Kobe was just a mere example to support my allegation. One of many instances. Let's just put it in context. I was alluring to on court tussles. Nothing outside the court.

If this is a way of showing your Kobe hate, please, drop it. Don't let your hate make you lose focus on a very good discussion about Rondo. This is the NBA thread and even though I'm a huge Lakers fan, I'd also appreciate a discussion about other matters not related to the team I support.

Rag on Kobe all you want. I'm not going to discuss something I did not intend to bring up. But just to indulge you on who else would be a better example of a player with a terrible attitude- Allen Iverson says "hi". :p

You're taking this waaaayyyy too personal.  What's wrong with comparing them both?  Nobody ever mentioned you compared both players.  You did say Rondo had an attitude problem.  An attitude problem does come in many different forms. 

And I don't get the Kobe hate labeling.  Is that a knee-jerk reaction when a comment is thrown Kobe's way..... hater kagad?  Parang ang shallow.  It was actually a good discussion.  Very disciplined.  It was still in context.  Instead words like hate and rag had to be brought up.   

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3039 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 09:50 PM »
You're taking this waaaayyyy too personal.  What's wrong with comparing them both?  Nobody ever mentioned you compared both players.  You did say Rondo had an attitude problem.  An attitude problem does come in many different forms. 

And I don't get the Kobe hate labeling.  Is that a knee-jerk reaction when a comment is thrown Kobe's way..... hater kagad?  Parang ang shallow.  It was actually a good discussion.  Very disciplined.  It was still in context.  Instead words like hate and rag had to be brought up.   

Again, context. I was clearly referring to on court attitude problems because that's what just transpired and that's what also transpired with regard to the other instance I mentioned. Knee-jerk reaction? How am I supposed to react to your allegations when you singled out Kobe when there are way more other players who have attitude problems on or off the court. But it had to be Kobe, right? So forgive me if such comments by you rubbed me off as you hating on him.

If not, then that's fine.

Again, I still don't get why you asked if Kobe was the same way. I mean, was there any hint in my original post that I was comparing the two? I was only alleging that Rondo had an attitude problem. You can't seem to tell me how this became a comparative discussion between Rondo and Kobe.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3040 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM »
Again, context. I was clearly referring to on court attitude problems because that's what just transpired and that's what also transpired with regard to the other instance I mentioned. Knee-jerk reaction? How am I supposed to react to your allegations when you singled out Kobe when there are way more other players who have attitude problems on or off the court. But it had to be Kobe, right? So forgive me if such comments by you rubbed me off as you hating on him.

If not, then that's fine.

Again, I still don't get why you asked if Kobe was the same way. I mean, was there any hint in my original post that I was comparing the two? I was only alleging that Rondo had an attitude problem. You can't seem to tell me how this became a comparative discussion between Rondo and Kobe.

On-court attitude problems....but then you throw Iverson under the bus? Aren't Iverson's issues more off the court? 

How would you react? I don't know? Maybe try to first look at the comment objectively?  You did brand Rondo as having an attitude problem.  And I did agree.  His coach , former teammate and GM thought so 2 years ago.  I did not single out Kobe.  He just happened to be the player you mentioned.  If you posted Iverson, then I would have probably mentioned him.

Again......I never said you compared the two.  I did that by myself.   :D. Again I did tell you how this became a comparative discussion.  I think both players have an attitude problem.

Til now though, you can't seem to post your perception of Kobe...... if I had your reaction, labeling Rondo as having an attitude problem but can't discuss Kobe.....I would say you are a Homer.  But I won't.    ;D

Offline sientobente

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • H i F i v e!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3041 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM »
Damn. Lakas nga!!! I lift up to 140lbs and that's for 10 reps lang. @160lbs, MAX 2 reps lang kaya ko. WTF.  25 reps at that weight?! Yanig talaga si Rondo kung pinatulan ni Mr. Ex-Kardashian

mas mabigat pa ang isang rep ni humphries kaysa kay rondo. malamang paliliparin niya yun. imagine mo nalang kung sinampal ni humphries si kimkardashian.  ;D

Offline Timithekid

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Peace out! :)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #3042 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM »
Kaya pala nung binihat nya si kardashian at inicha sa dagat parang aso lang. Hahaha
PS51E550
BD5500
Marantz 5007/DV500
B&W/Klipsch/SVS
Audio: AMX/Klipsch

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #3043 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM »
^sinampal san bro, :)..

No more fighting guys.. Re Kobe, he's the closest thing to jordan right?.. Is he really like that or ginagaya nya na rin si MJ, the way he celebrate, talks, antics, everything MJ na MJ.. :)

disclaimer: not a kobe/laker fan but I enjoy watching him
The Pats way...

Offline Timithekid

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3044 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM »
^sinampal san bro, :)..

No more fighting guys.. Re Kobe, he's the closest thing to jordan right?.. Is he really like that or ginagaya nya na rin si MJ, the way he celebrate, talks, antics, everything MJ na MJ.. :)

disclaimer: not a kobe/laker fan but I enjoy watching him

Nadevelop na lang siguro.  There was a youtube post before that showed how similar their game was, it was so alike it was actually disturbing.
PS51E550
BD5500
Marantz 5007/DV500
B&W/Klipsch/SVS

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3045 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM »
On-court attitude problems....but then you throw Iverson under the bus? Aren't Iverson's issues more off the court? 

How would you react? I don't know? Maybe try to first look at the comment objectively?  You did brand Rondo as having an attitude problem.  And I did agree.  His coach , former teammate and GM thought so 2 years ago.  I did not single out Kobe.  He just happened to be the player you mentioned.  If you posted Iverson, then I would have probably mentioned him.

Again......I never said you compared the two.  I did that by myself.   :D. Again I did tell you how this became a comparative discussion.  I think both players have an attitude problem.

Til now though, you can't seem to post your perception of Kobe...... if I had your reaction, labeling Rondo as having an attitude problem but can't discuss Kobe.....I would say you are a Homer.  But I won't.    ;D

I'm refusing to comment because I did not engage in a discussion of comparing players. See, you can't seem to grasp the fact that I only mentioned Kobe's name because I remembered Rondo overreacting to a similar petty incident which involved Kobe. You just suddenly jumped out of the blue posing a comparison between the two.

I only mentioned Iverson because you already mentioned off court issues and you said, and I quote "Was there any other player that garnered more attention for his attitude more than Kobe?"

I think Iverson was the best example of a person with a lot of off court issues. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not even a Kobe jock rider. I'm a team fan, always have been and always will be.

Also, that question you asked about no other player garnered more attention for his attitude problem would show that you had Kobe in mind all along. Don't try to wash your hands by saying that you would have picked Iverson had I mentioned him, because it's obvious that you had Kobe in mind all along. ;)

Wag na palusot. Kung hater, aminin na lang. :D
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM by the_w0rks »

Offline sientobente

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • H i F i v e!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3046 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM »
Kaya pala nung binihat nya si kardashian at inicha sa dagat parang aso lang. Hahaha

master timi, hindi ko akalain nanunuod ka pala ng mga kardashian reality tv shows  O0

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3047 on: Nov 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM »
I'm refusing to comment because I did not engage in a discussion of comparing players. See, you can't seem to grasp the fact that I only mentioned Kobe's name because I remembered Rondo overreacting to a similar petty incident which involved Kobe. You just suddenly jumped out of the blue posing a comparison between the two.

I only mentioned Iverson because you already mentioned off court issues and you said, and I quote "Was there any other player that garnered more attention for his attitude more than Kobe?"

I think Iverson was the best example of a person with a lot of off court issues. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not even a Kobe jock rider. I'm a team fan, always have been and always will be.

Also, that question you asked about no other player garnered more attention for his attitude problem would show that you had Kobe in mind all along. Don't try to wash your hands by saying that you would have picked Iverson had I mentioned him, because it's obvious that you had Kobe in mind all along. ;)

Wag na palusot. Kung hater, aminin na lang. :D

Aaawwww......does the discussion have to sink this low?  At least you admit that you can easily label another team's player but can't call out one that is in your team.  I would definitely take the knock on Rondo as a biased opinion more than anything else.

So hater na ulit ako..... very mature discussion. Very nice information that you know me more than myself.  In denial ka lang bro.  Kung homer...aminin na lang.  :D
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM by DVD_Freak »

Offline newwaveboy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 382
« Reply #3048 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM »
Let peace reign all over this thread ........   O0

Let's move on to other more important NBA developments ....... like Darko making his final exit from the NBA! WTF!  ;D

Offline rukawakaide1721

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #3049 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 01:10 AM »
O ha sabi ko naman na hindi ako hater ng kahit sinong team o player sa NBA...

Ayan patunay na hindi ako hater ni Kobe Bryant.....ginawa ko pang damit ang jersey niya sa polk audio RTi A9....

;D ;D ;D

Happiness is a choice....

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #3050 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 02:45 AM »
Come on guys,... Walang pikunan,...
Chill and just have fun,...

^-^

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3051 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 03:49 AM »
Aaawwww......does the discussion have to sink this low?  At least you admit that you can easily label another team's player but can't call out one that is in your team.  I would definitely take the knock on Rondo as a biased opinion more than anything else.

So hater na ulit ako..... very mature discussion. Very nice information that you know me more than myself.  In denial ka lang bro.  Kung homer...aminin na lang.  :D

Oh wow. Your hatred is overflowing man. Like I said, your comparison between Kobe and Rondo came out of the blue. I don't recall Kobe having any current on-court tussle with anyone. Bringing up Kobe in a conversation regarding Rondo when Kobe had nothing to do with the current incident is questionable. You're the one who is in denial.

My refusal to engage in a comparative discussion doesn't even prove that I'm a homer. It just means I don't want to be trolled by you. Clearly you have a motive against Kobe. For the nth time, how can you start comparing Rondo to Kobe when there was no hint of any intention to compare the two in the first place. Why even start comparing the two?

Anyway, this discussion with you has become futile. You're clearly in denial of your obvious hatred for a guy who was not even a focal point of the initial discussion. Thanks for your insights anyway. The topic was very clear- it was about Rajon Rondo's recent outburst on the court. You just derailed it by dragging Bryant into the conversation when he had nothing to do with the incident. Highly questionable but, yeah, sure, you're not a hater. ;)

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3052 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 04:18 AM »
On topic with the NBA discussion:

Here is a good read from Woj regarding the Rondo incident:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--rajon-rondo-s-misplaced--loyalty--in-scuffle-with-kris-humphries-hurts-celtics-165109932.html

great insight. Rondo is definitely not overrated. He is a very talented PG. Just a little boneheaded at times.

Offline Timithekid

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3053 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 05:21 AM »
master timi, hindi ko akalain nanunuod ka pala ng mga kardashian reality tv shows  O0

Wahahahaha! Tinesting ko lang kung ano ichura ng "gifted women" in Hi Def. hehe

Para hindi OT

Rondo is a nutcase amd definitely has attitude but is an out of this world PG.  Overated, no way, on the contrary he's under rated becuase people dont think he's top 5, imho only 2 PG are pass first and thats CP3 and Rondo.

I mean not to take sides but the discussion between Rondo and Kobe was circumstancial, it just so happens that Kobe is loaded with attitude too kaya nahighlight and naging comparison.  Kobe was just as arrogant during his younger years and at present so is demarcus cousins.  Kung maalala nyo nung finals si dwade nagpakita rin ng onti when he and Spo jawed in public, you dont do that to a coach when on the court.  Thats like a soldier telling the general to piss off.
PS51E550
BD5500
Marantz 5007/DV500
B&W/Klipsch/SVS

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 349
« Reply #3054 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 08:08 AM »
Rondo just gets a 2-game suspension. I thought he was going to get more, given his history on-court and the fact that he instigated the fight.
We deserve better.

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #3055 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 08:15 AM »
Rondo just gets a 2-game suspension. I thought he was going to get more, given his history on-court and the fact that he instigated the fight.

May magpapataw ba ng suspension dito sa atin sa pag-aaway din,..? Hahahaha

Chill everyone,...

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3056 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 08:25 AM »
Oh wow. Your hatred is overflowing man. Like I said, your comparison between Kobe and Rondo came out of the blue. I don't recall Kobe having any current on-court tussle with anyone. Bringing up Kobe in a conversation regarding Rondo when Kobe had nothing to do with the current incident is questionable. You're the one who is in denial.

My refusal to engage in a comparative discussion doesn't even prove that I'm a homer. It just means I don't want to be trolled by you. Clearly you have a motive against Kobe. For the nth time, how can you start comparing Rondo to Kobe when there was no hint of any intention to compare the two in the first place. Why even start comparing the two?

Anyway, this discussion with you has become futile. You're clearly in denial of your obvious hatred for a guy who was not even a focal point of the initial discussion. Thanks for your insights anyway. The topic was very clear- it was about Rajon Rondo's recent outburst on the court. You just derailed it by dragging Bryant into the conversation when he had nothing to do with the incident. Highly questionable but, yeah, sure, you're not a hater. ;)

All this animosity from a simple question.....  "Wasn't Kobe the same at Rondo's age?"  Well a simple refusal would have been suffice.  Instead you went all ballistic and we hear words like hate, rag, troll, overflowing hatred,  obvious hatred, futile, etc.

We are going in circles about the birth of the comparison thing.  If you refuse to answer, it's actually fine.  I mean when the big three of the Miami heat first came out, they received a lot of flak....tons of it!  This season after acquiring Howard and Nash, flavor of the season naman ang Lakers.  Ganun naman talaga.  Walang pikunan.   :D

So if you can diss it out, why not learn to be at the receiving end as.well.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3057 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 08:57 AM »
All this animosity from a simple question.....  "Wasn't Kobe the same at Rondo's age?"  Well a simple refusal would have been suffice.  Instead you went all ballistic and we hear words like hate, rag, troll, overflowing hatred,  obvious hatred, futile, etc.

We are going in circles about the birth of the comparison thing.  If you refuse to answer, it's actually fine.  I mean when the big three of the Miami heat first came out, they received a lot of flak....tons of it!  This season after acquiring Howard and Nash, flavor of the season naman ang Lakers.  Ganun naman talaga.  Walang pikunan.   :D

So if you can diss it out, why not learn to be at the receiving end as.well.

i did answer. i said i couldn't recall. :) yep, we're going in circles because I fail to see the point in comparing the two to my initial point of calling Rondo immature and that he had attitude problems. I just fail to see what Kobe has to do with that. Very simple. What does Kobe have to do with all this Rondo talk?

I don't care if people hate the Lakers. Never really bothered me. I'm used to dealing with it and I'm usually mum when people talk trash about the Lakers.

But our little discussion does not really revolve around the Lakers. It's the fact that you included a player who did not have anything to do with the Rondo incident that baffled me. I mean really, where did that even come from? Just from my mere example which mentioned Kobe?

It's just very questionable for someone to insert another person in a discussion which did not involve him at all. This is where the issue lies with your replies. It just seemed like you just wanted to intentionally drag a name which did not have any reason being involved in the whole discussion.

Anyway, a lot has been said already. Let's just put this to rest. I have no quarrel with you. I was just and still am baffled as to how you instinctively thought it fit to include Kobe in the conversation. :)

On a similar subject about players with attitude problems:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/andrew-bynum-ex-neighbors-sue-other-trade-claims-193430659--nba.html

:D Bynum is just so damn bored.
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012 at 09:02 AM by the_w0rks »

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3058 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 09:11 AM »
i did answer. i said i couldn't recall. :) yep, we're going in circles because I fail to see the point in comparing the two to my initial point of calling Rondo immature and that he had attitude problems. I just fail to see what Kobe has to do with that. Very simple. What does Kobe have to do with all this Rondo talk?

I don't care if people hate the Lakers. Never really bothered me. I'm used to dealing with it and I'm usually mum when people talk trash about the Lakers.

But our little discussion does not really revolve around the Lakers. It's the fact that you included a player which did not have anything to do with the Rondo incident that baffled me. I mean really, where did that even come from? Just from my mere example which mentioned Kobe?

It's just very questionable for someone to insert another person in a discussion which did not involve him at all. This is where the issue lies with your replies. It just seemed like you just wanted to intentionally drag a name which did not have any reason being involved in the whole discussion.

Anyway, a lot has been said already. Let's just put this to rest. I have no quarrel with you. I was just and still am baffled as to how you instinctively thought it fit to include Kobe in the conversation. :)

On a similar subject about players with attitude problems:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/andrew-bynum-ex-neighbors-sue-other-trade-claims-193430659--nba.html

:D Bynum is just so damn bored.

Seems you can't get the gist of my posts.  We are really going in circles.  It was already stated multiple times and was simplified as it could be.  But let me see if I can make the simple more simplified....but first simply throw your fixation of where did the comparison come from. Forget about that.  That has been holding you back.

You branded Rondo as having an attitude problem.  I agree.  But that is not uncommon at Rondo's age.  Kobe was just as brash in his younger days.  I was curious if the diss was made w/o bias.  Yes you said you coildn't recall....pre-2000.  But all the issues were post 2000.
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012 at 09:17 AM by DVD_Freak »

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 349
« Reply #3059 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 09:40 AM »
May magpapataw ba ng suspension dito sa atin sa pag-aaway din,..? Hahahaha

Chill everyone,...

Happy Bonifacio Day, guys. :)

In other news, Gregg Popovich has decided to rest his stars v. the Heat today in a nationally televised game, and is now facing "substantial sanctions" from Boss Stern. Coach's prerogative (to rest aging players at the tailend of a 6-game road trip) v. league interest.. Interesting issue.   
We deserve better.