Author Topic: NBA 2012-2013 Season  (Read 870122 times)

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #5940 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 12:52 PM »
Sino nga ba 'yun isa na nagsabi na magiging problem ng Heat ang Bulls at Spurs? Olats Spurs, pero in fairness sabi lang naman magkaka problem 'di naman sinabi kung mananalo or matatalo  ;D

Saka in fairness, kung buhay pa 'yung winning streak ng Heat baka iba naging outcome ng laban kanina.

Kailangan lang pala hindi maglaro si LBJ at Wade para lumabas 'yung tunay na laro ni Bosh  :)

Well, that would be me. Hope you weren't offended that you were mistaken to shrug off the Bulls as a threat to the Heat and me pointing out that you said that.

And to bring up a non-bearing game for both teams to prove a point is just reaching for a comeback at me. It would have been a whole different ball game if there was something on the line for the Heat (their streak) and the Spurs(the challenge of ending that streak).

And as to your point that I didn't predict a win or a loss for the Bulls and Spurs against the Heat, there's no absolutes in basketball. Even my prediction that the Knicks is just fool's gold can still go wrong. Opinion lang naman yun about the possibilities about the Heat's streak. Sabi ko possible na pwede magbreak yung Bulls and Spurs. Sabi mo, malabo yung Bulls. :D

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5941 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 01:13 PM »
Ngpatalo n lng yun heat sa bulls para matapos n din un pressure sa kanilA atmkpgphinga n din si lbj

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5942 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 01:16 PM »
Ngpatalo n lng yun heat sa bulls para matapos n din un pressure sa kanilA atmkpgphinga n din si lbj

hmm...it was a tightly contested game. Some hard fouls were given. LBJ even complained about the calls. I doubt if you can call that na nagpatalo. They wanted to keep the streak alive. It's not everyday that you get a streak going like that and once you have that, it's natural that you would want to keep it going as long as you can.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5943 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 01:56 PM »
btw, anyone saw that gruesome injury Kevin Ware suffered during Louiville's game vs Duke? until now nanlalambot ako pagkatapos makita yun. grabe.

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 464
« Reply #5944 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 02:25 PM »
Well, that would be me. Hope you weren't offended that you were mistaken to shrug off the Bulls as a threat to the Heat and me pointing out that you said that.

And to bring up a non-bearing game for both teams to prove a point is just reaching for a comeback at me. It would have been a whole different ball game if there was something on the line for the Heat (their streak) and the Spurs(the challenge of ending that streak).

And as to your point that I didn't predict a win or a loss for the Bulls and Spurs against the Heat, there's no absolutes in basketball. Even my prediction that the Knicks is just fool's gold can still go wrong. Opinion lang naman yun about the possibilities about the Heat's streak. Sabi ko possible na pwede magbreak yung Bulls and Spurs. Sabi mo, malabo yung Bulls. :D

You were quick kasi in pointing I was wrong in saying na "parang hindi naman" (magkaka problema Heat sa Bulls) so you got me. So para fair, you should've acknowledge earlier na you were also wrong sa Heat vs Spurs result.  ;)

I agree, mahirap mag predict sa Basketball, anything can happen, bilog ang bola. Last NBA season tinaya ko credibility ko dito by predicting the outcome sa Playoff series between Knicks and Heat, saka 'yung Pacer vs Heat, buti na lang parehong tama predictions ko, otherwise, meron na naman sanang matyagang naghanap ng post ko kung mali ako ;D

BTW, there was no escape clause on my prediction last season  ^-^

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5945 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 02:37 PM »
You were quick kasi in pointing I was wrong in saying na "parang hindi naman" (magkaka problema Heat sa Bulls) so you got me. So para fair, you should've acknowledge earlier na you were also wrong sa Heat vs Spurs result.  ;)

I agree, mahirap mag predict sa Basketball, anything can happen, bilog ang bola. Last NBA season tinaya ko credibility ko dito by predicting the outcome sa Playoff series between Knicks and Heat, saka 'yung Pacer vs Heat, buti na lang parehong tama predictions ko, otherwise, meron na naman sanang matyagang naghanap ng post ko kung mali ako ;D

BTW, there was no escape clause on my prediction last season  ^-^

But today's game had significantly different factors from when I made my statement na Bulls and Spurs would give the Heat problems. First of which, is that the streak ended already. No more goals for both teams.

While I will refuse to concede that I was wrong that the Spurs would give the Heat a run for their money (if the streak was still on the line), I will admit that it was a good win against the Spurs with a complete lineup with Le-BJ and Wade sitting out. :D

I still maintain na if the winning streak was still going during today's meeting with the Spurs, malaki chance ibreak ng Spurs yun. Sayang lang it stopped with the Bulls.

Offline nbc

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5946 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 02:40 PM »
Go Lakers!!! ;D

nbc
***Take a Walk on the Dark Side***

Offline ayosbathere

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #5947 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 03:07 PM »
Sana ma out na ang Lakers para maka pag focus na for next season.

wear and tear talaga sila ngayon... lets call it night for this season and make the best to re-group this team. Sana makuha ng lakers either Jabari Parker or Andrew Winggins... how about LB6 too :D

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5948 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 03:18 PM »
Sana ma out na ang Lakers para maka pag focus na for next season.

wear and tear talaga sila ngayon... lets call it night for this season and make the best to re-group this team. Sana makuha ng lakers either Jabari Parker or Andrew Winggins... how about LB6 too :D

If Dwight decides to leave LA after this season, possible pa siguro makuha si Winggins or Jabari. Or if anjan si Dwight and Kobe pero same pa din laro nila.

Those two are currently projected as 1 and 2 for the 2014 draft. heck, even Winggins can go #1 next draft if only eligible na siya. :D Pipe dream na lang talaga na mapunta either of them sa Lakers. Sana sa Bobcats na lang kasi mas kelangan nila ng talent.

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #5949 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 03:19 PM »
But today's game had significantly different factors from when I made my statement na Bulls and Spurs would give the Heat problems. First of which, is that the streak ended already. No more goals for both teams.

While I will refuse to concede that I was wrong that the Spurs would give the Heat a run for their money (if the streak was still on the line), I will admit that it was a good win against the Spurs with a complete lineup with Le-BJ and Wade sitting out. :D

I still maintain na if the winning streak was still going during today's meeting with the Spurs, malaki chance ibreak ng Spurs yun. Sayang lang it stopped with the Bulls.

Kung hindi na shoot ni Bosh 'yung winning 3 point shot kanina, may hinala ako na hahanapin mo nanaman 'yung "isa" na nagsabing "parang hindi naman"  ::)

But come to think of it, you are still correct on your prediction that Spurs will give Heat problem, muntik matalo Heat eh  ;)

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5950 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 03:33 PM »
Kung hindi na shoot ni Bosh 'yung winning 3 point shot kanina, may hinala ako na hahanapin mo nanaman 'yung "isa" na nagsabing "parang hindi naman"  ::)

But come to think of it, you are still correct on your prediction that Spurs will give Heat problem, muntik matalo Heat eh  ;)

nah. you only shrugged off the Bulls, not the Spurs. I would not bring that up. Besides, if the Spurs won, wala pa din ako sasabihin kasi tapos na streak ng Heat. Yung statement ko with regard to the Bulls and the Spurs giving the Heat a tough time was in relation to their streak. :D

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #5951 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 04:36 PM »
nah. you only shrugged off the Bulls, not the Spurs. I would not bring that up. Besides, if the Spurs won, wala pa din ako sasabihin kasi tapos na streak ng Heat. Yung statement ko with regard to the Bulls and the Spurs giving the Heat a tough time was in relation to their streak. :D

I see. That was not explained in your post that I retorted.

Moving on.

Let's Go Heat!

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #5952 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 08:30 PM »
btw, anyone saw that gruesome injury Kevin Ware suffered during Louiville's game vs Duke? until now nanlalambot ako pagkatapos makita yun. grabe.
grabe un bro.. Di ko ma imagine na mangyari sa basketball... Nanlamig tuhod ko..
The Pats way...

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #5953 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 08:34 PM »
nanghina ako bigla nung napanood ko.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #5954 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 08:36 PM »
grabe un bro.. Di ko ma imagine na mangyari sa basketball... Nanlamig tuhod ko..

Lupit no? Bigla na lang ako natakot magbasketball ulit. Madalas pa naman sa bball gym sa office mag.isa ako nagshoshoot around. Di na siguro ako tatalon...for a while. Hahaha

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5955 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 09:03 PM »
Malapit n playoffs...nllpit n rin ang mga fixed games...tsk tsk...naaalala ko na nmn ang sacramento queens...

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5956 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 09:05 PM »
Malapit n playoffs...nllpit n rin ang mga fixed games...tsk tsk...naaalala ko na nmn ang sacramento queens...

Calling Tom Donaghy.haha

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5957 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 09:12 PM »
Yun lakers bka pilitin ilusot hanggang finals...matuloy lng yun kobe vs lbj na gustong gusto ng lahat n mngyari...or maybe next year n lng cguro pero dapat mngyari un eh...commish cge na..ok lng sa buong mundo un..kobe vs lbj...rigged games pls...

Offline TOY 01

• Trade Count: (+323)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #5958 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 09:12 PM »

Dun sa video maganda naman yun landing niya.
Allan 0917-8975003 (Please indicate username)

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #5959 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 09:22 PM »
^ Disturbing. grabe talaga yoko na makita........
The Pats way...

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2670
« Reply #5960 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 09:24 PM »
makakapaglaro pa ba siya or hindi na?
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5961 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 10:07 PM »
Mas rec
makakapaglaro pa ba siya or hindi na?

mas recoverable naman yung ganyang injury compared sa mga torn ligaments like acl. Malaki chance na magfully heal yan.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5962 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 10:51 PM »
Mas rec
mas recoverable naman yung ganyang injury compared sa mga torn ligaments like acl. Malaki chance na magfully heal yan.

Agree. While this "looks" worse than Shaun Livingston's injury, mas may lasting damage yung kay Livingston kesa sa fracture ni Kevin Ware. Kadiri lang talaga kay Ware kasi kta mo talaga pang bulalo. Hahaha

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #5963 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 11:12 PM »
yup sa tingin ko rin makakabalik pa siya since nag heal naman ang bone. i have a broken humerus (arm bone) and it was fully healed after a year and a half.

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5964 on: Apr 01, 2013 at 11:28 PM »
and sa galing naman ng mga ortho sa US talagang magfully heal yan. problem lang is yung psychological side.

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2670
« Reply #5965 on: Apr 02, 2013 at 07:24 AM »
parang ganyan ata nangyari ke terry saldana pero di nga lang bali yung buto
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Online synchro_01

• Trade Count: (+104)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 982
« Reply #5966 on: Apr 02, 2013 at 08:11 AM »
parang ganyan ata nangyari ke terry saldana pero di nga lang bali yung buto

terry wasn't the same though when he came back. Zero lift.
Pioneer Elite/Dynaudio/REL 7.1 THX
Pioneer DDJ SR2/Pioneer DM60/Mac Air M1
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline newwaveboy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 382
« Reply #5967 on: Apr 02, 2013 at 08:17 AM »
Terry Saldana suffered damages on both knees when he got injured ..... one of the worst during that era.

It's a good thing that he got to play again some years later and was still serviceable.

=============================================================================

And I thought that Shaun Livingston's (and Andrew Bogut) was the worst in terms of visual shock ...... the recent one in the NCAA definitely becomes the most shocking to date.

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5968 on: Apr 02, 2013 at 08:37 AM »
kawawa nmn sana mkpglaro siya ulit...magaling b yan si ware?sino kgaya niya ng laro sa nba?

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5969 on: Apr 02, 2013 at 09:05 AM »
Terry Saldana suffered damages on both knees when he got injured ..... one of the worst during that era.

It's a good thing that he got to play again some years later and was still serviceable.

=============================================================================

And I thought that Shaun Livingston's (and Andrew Bogut) was the worst in terms of visual shock ...... the recent one in the NCAA definitely becomes the most shocking to date.

that's why when I watched the video, I chose the lowest quality. nerve-wracking to see what happened to him. earlier nagshoot around ako. alalay ako sa talon. haha. nakakatakot.

buti na lang di naman career-ending injury yun. Sa tuhod pa din pinaka malala na injury for an athlete. Fractures heal naman kasi.