Author Topic: NBA 2012-2013 Season  (Read 870404 times)

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #7290 on: May 10, 2013 at 09:51 AM »
Eto theory ko ke rose ah, baka naman talaga injured pa siya or baka talaga hirap na siya makabalik. Siguradong sinubukan na niya na maglaro maybe sa mga practices or some private tune ups at baka talaga may nararamdaman siyang iba  or hirap siya. Kung titingnan natin the way he play and compete before may puso naman talaga yung bata. Pero baka may epekto narin sa mind set nya etong injury na ito. Sabi nga madaling makarecover ang katawan pero hindi ang isipan. Mental toughness din ang kailangan.

agree on this..

im on my 4th month rehab sa ACL reconstruction ko... magugulat ka sa lakas ng surgically repaired ACL... its actually almost 2x stronger than a regular acl ligament....pero the way the PT handles you is like youre a very fragile individual.. daming bawal.. dahan dahan ang exercise sa una..

and of course there's the pain while youre doing your therapy.. so iisipin mo talaga ang hina hina mo..

its 20% physical 80% psychological.. 

lahat kami sa rehab nagtataka bat ayaw pa bumalik ni drose.. its been a year na.. and with nba rehab, for sure mas ok pa nga ang rehab sa kanya.. tutok na tutok pa..

its either he wants his comeback to be a bang... or something is really wrong..

buti pa si shumpbert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirM5sljfO8

imagine.. ACL din injury nya!!

Offline gunslinger

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7291 on: May 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM »
Meron na siya doctor's approval to play diba? It really could be psychological kaya hindi pa din siya naglalaro.  For the past 2 games ng Chicago, mas madalas ang focus sa kanya ng camera. With the pressure both from the fans and media to play because he already had the go signal yet still refuse, it could mean the end of his career. Baka kahit itrade yan walang ng kukuha because of his questionable mental capacity to overcome his injury.
I can stop speaking but I cannot so easily silence my thoughts...

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #7292 on: May 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM »
baka naman iniisip nya na dahil nawala sya the entire season eh hayaan na lang nya mga teammates nya and ayaw nya siguro agawan ng glory mga teammates nya.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7293 on: May 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM »
drose playing now would be more con than pro... 

masisira ang chemistry ng bulls.

remember orlando magic guard jameer nelson couple of years back?

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #7294 on: May 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM »
Kasalanan ni gma yan....

Offline rusty

• DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7295 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM »
Hayaan nyo na si Derrick Rose. He'll come back when he's truly ready. Baka magaya pa kay Gilbert Arenas yan... :-\

Quote from: Bill Simmons
He's the all-time "came back too soon" cautionary tale for anyone who suffered a major knee injury. Gilbert tore a meniscus near the tail end of the 2006-07 season, came back too soon, reinjured it in November, missed much of the season, came back too soon a second time, reinjured his knee in the playoffs, came back too soon the following fall, had a third surgery, and ended up playing 15 games total in two years. Make no mistake — he was NEVER the same.

Now? He's a cautionary tale, the name that floats through the head of any player who wants to keep pushing himself to play, feels really good … but doesn't totally trust his knee yet. Magic Johnson's biggest professional regret is coming back too soon during the 1981 season. He knew his surgically repaired knee didn't feel right, but as Magic tells it, you start feeling that pressure from every direction. Fans, teammates, coaches, the owner, you name it. And it's not even intentional. Might even be something as simple as someone saying, "How's the knee feeling?," only they make eye contact for an extra second and you start thinking, Does he not believe me? You get in your own head. You feel guilty all the time. Your confidence is shaken. You can't do the one thing that always came easiest to you. So you start pushing yourself to come back, tricking yourself, convincing yourself to feel a certain way. And that's when you can get in trouble.

As Magic put it, When you're ready, you know. If you're wondering even a little? Then you don't know. I think that's where Derrick Rose is right now. He's in his own head. He doesn't totally trust his knee yet. His hammies still hurt. And yet … he feels horrible that he can't help his team. So he's vacillating, and fortunately, GILBERT ARENAS keeps flashing through his head in all caps. Over everything else, that's Arenas's real legacy. Nobody wants to be The Next Guy Who Came Back Too Soon.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9239387/thirty-questions-part-2/quote]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM by rusty »

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7296 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM »
Hayaan nyo na si Derrick Rose. He'll come back when he's truly ready. Baka magaya pa kay Gilbert Arenas yan... :-\

Quote from: Bill Simmons
He's the all-time "came back too soon" cautionary tale for anyone who suffered a major knee injury. Gilbert tore a meniscus near the tail end of the 2006-07 season, came back too soon, reinjured it in November, missed much of the season, came back too soon a second time, reinjured his knee in the playoffs, came back too soon the following fall, had a third surgery, and ended up playing 15 games total in two years. Make no mistake — he was NEVER the same.

Now? He's a cautionary tale, the name that floats through the head of any player who wants to keep pushing himself to play, feels really good … but doesn't totally trust his knee yet. Magic Johnson's biggest professional regret is coming back too soon during the 1981 season. He knew his surgically repaired knee didn't feel right, but as Magic tells it, you start feeling that pressure from every direction. Fans, teammates, coaches, the owner, you name it. And it's not even intentional. Might even be something as simple as someone saying, "How's the knee feeling?," only they make eye contact for an extra second and you start thinking, Does he not believe me? You get in your own head. You feel guilty all the time. Your confidence is shaken. You can't do the one thing that always came easiest to you. So you start pushing yourself to come back, tricking yourself, convincing yourself to feel a certain way. And that's when you can get in trouble.

As Magic put it, When you're ready, you know. If you're wondering even a little? Then you don't know. I think that's where Derrick Rose is right now. He's in his own head. He doesn't totally trust his knee yet. His hammies still hurt. And yet … he feels horrible that he can't help his team. So he's vacillating, and fortunately, GILBERT ARENAS keeps flashing through his head in all caps. Over everything else, that's Arenas's real legacy. Nobody wants to be The Next Guy Who Came Back Too Soon.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9239387/thirty-questions-part-2/quote]

but gilbert arenas is now playing and semi dominating in china under shanghai sharks... kala ko nga lalaro sya dito sa exhibition game e...

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #7297 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM »
Yeah, give Rose another year to heal his alread-healed knee. hahaha

Offline rusty

• DVD Guru
  • Go Warriors!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7298 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:26 AM »
Yes, malay mo maglaro si Rose sa CBL/PBA. Level up yun   :P
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM by rusty »

Offline marsie38

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #7299 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM »
More on mental talaga ang nangyayari kay rose ngayon. At sa tingin ko din mas ok na next season na lang siya maglaro kesa ngayong playoff. sira ang chemistry for sure. Pero the go signal by the doctor was given before the playoff dapat inunti unti niya muna ang laro before para ngayon fully recovered na siya psychologically.
~*mars*~

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #7300 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:53 AM »
pwede namang off the bench si Rose parang nung kababalik lang ni Wall. Ganda nga nun, may D.Rose ka na substitute for your starter PG.

At least he'll bolster their bench. :D

Offline marsie38

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #7301 on: May 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM »
pwede namang off the bench si Rose parang nung kababalik lang ni Wall. Ganda nga nun, may D.Rose ka na substitute for your starter PG.

At least he'll bolster their bench. :D
Or pwede naman gawin inspirational player si rose as long as mag uniform lang siya gaya ni david lee... anak ng tokwa ayaw pa din maglaro. at least man lang i-try niya. buti pa nga si David lee may one minuta playing time e. kahit walang ginawa. may moral boost.
~*mars*~

Offline kazushi

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Apprentice
  • Hello imalurker
  • Liked:
« Reply #7302 on: May 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM »
More on mental talaga ang nangyayari kay rose ngayon. At sa tingin ko din mas ok na next season na lang siya maglaro kesa ngayong playoff. sira ang chemistry for sure. Pero the go signal by the doctor was given before the playoff dapat inunti unti niya muna ang laro before para ngayon fully recovered na siya psychologically.

natatakot siya na matalo sila ng miami tapos sayang yung hype #thereturn o natatakot siya mainjure ulit sayang career.

more than 100% na siyang recovered. dapat ilabas na siya sa game 3, mahirap bumawi pag natalo sila ulit.

Offline gunslinger

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7303 on: May 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM »
At the way things are going, damned if you do, damned if you dont na si d rose. Pag talo bulls, he will be blamed for chickening out. Pag nanalo bulls, he could be written off and traded. The question now is will someone get him given na there is already the perception na takot na siya maglaro? Gilbert Arenas I think is a different case because he came back playing too soon without full recovery. Drose is already past the full recovery and was already granted the go signal to play. The only thing that will save him now is if someone gives him a chance to play again.

Question though, how can he get away not playing if the doctors already said he can play? Wala bang right yung Chicago management to question him on his decision and force him to play if need be? 
I can stop speaking but I cannot so easily silence my thoughts...

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7304 on: May 10, 2013 at 12:19 PM »
Or pwede naman gawin inspirational player si rose as long as mag uniform lang siya gaya ni david lee... anak ng tokwa ayaw pa din maglaro. at least man lang i-try niya. buti pa nga si David lee may one minuta playing time e. kahit walang ginawa. may moral boost.

i agree with this.. even with him suiting up and not playing would be such a morale booster to the chicago home court fans and players... and it would be a psychological advantage over the heat... imagine the stress of the heat organization when they see drose in uniform... and the anticipation kung papasok ba sya or hinde.. plus the fact that they will have to adjust their gameplan as well..

phychological ang problem ni drose.. .pero he should use the psychological to their advantage.. turn the tables around... attach the opponent cerebrally...

as the famous sun tzu from the ancient art of war would say:

"The supreme excellence is to subdue the armies of your enemies without even having to fight them."

Offline kazushi

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Apprentice
  • Hello imalurker
  • Liked:
« Reply #7305 on: May 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM »

kasama na sa practice si Rose, as a player hehehe kaya wala siguro problema sa chemistry.

matagal pa din contract ni rose sa bulls, di kaya management din yung ayaw mag palaro sa kanya? baka maging recurring yung injury mas talo sila.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 484
« Reply #7306 on: May 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM »
kasalanan ng kuya ni drose yan....
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline ayosbathere

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7307 on: May 10, 2013 at 12:58 PM »
baka naman lilipat muna si DR1 sa Nike bago mag laro ulit ;)

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2670
« Reply #7308 on: May 10, 2013 at 01:07 PM »
Kobe Bryant: Mom wasn’t given permission to sell my stuff

http://sports.inquirer.net/99637/kobe-bryant-mom-wasnt-given-permission-to-sell-my-stuff
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline rexFi

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #7309 on: May 10, 2013 at 02:23 PM »
Si LeBron ang dedepensa kay DRose short periods sa 4th Q. and ok nanaman sila Cole/Chalmers.

Return or not, parang pareho lang naman.

Mas may impact pa pagtruly healed si DWade sa Heat or sa bulls si Deng/Hinrich eh maglaro imho.

Offline ruth2art

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7310 on: May 10, 2013 at 03:20 PM »
The Bulls has a history of not really being open about their players' injuries. Take the case of Luol Deng. He was reported (by Bulls management) to be suffering from flu-like symptoms and will be day-to-day. So Deng got a lot of flak for not playing even with flu (remember MJ). The latest and maybe the "truth" is Deng had lost 15 lbs already due to a spinal tap complications for a meningitis test. (Huh? Day-to-day, my a$$.)

I won't be surprised if after the Bulls season end, hopefully not soon, they will report that DRose will require another surgery that will need another year to recover.

Nevertherless, with our without their starters... Go Bulls!!
"There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #7311 on: May 10, 2013 at 07:53 PM »
kasama na sa practice si Rose, as a player hehehe kaya wala siguro problema sa chemistry.

matagal pa din contract ni rose sa bulls, di kaya management din yung ayaw mag palaro sa kanya? baka maging recurring yung injury mas talo sila.
Ibang iba naman practice vs a regular game,no to mention this has now evolved that a 90's style series.imo management siguro may ayaw na maglaro sya.ano ba naman ang isang series (which they have almost no chance of winning anyway) vs protecting your #1 asset,retooling your roster,and giving it another go next year?

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 349
« Reply #7312 on: May 11, 2013 at 08:49 AM »
Magkaka-rumble na dito sa MIA-CHI series. Konti na lang...
We deserve better.

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7313 on: May 11, 2013 at 08:50 AM »
Ayan na nga.

Offline Wiggum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7314 on: May 11, 2013 at 08:51 AM »
Si Joey Crawford pa ang head referee. ;D
We deserve better.

Offline ruth2art

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7315 on: May 11, 2013 at 08:55 AM »
mukhang mabe-break record ng technical fouls, hehehe
"There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7316 on: May 11, 2013 at 09:04 AM »
Si Joey Crawford pa ang head referee. ;D

Parang nakakatawa pa pag T up nya kay lbj ;D

Binawi ba?silent movie ako manuod at tulog mag ina ko e hehe

Offline Wiggum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7317 on: May 11, 2013 at 09:21 AM »
^ Double techincal, kaya no FT for CHI. Pero thrown out nga lang si Mohammed.

http://youtu.be/yombCCIzaDM
We deserve better.

Offline pao9307

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7318 on: May 11, 2013 at 09:48 AM »
Yeah I saw the part where nazr was thrown out.kinda stupid though.short handed na nga Chicago gumanun pa sya.

Great game so far!

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2670
« Reply #7319 on: May 11, 2013 at 09:59 AM »
Yeah I saw the part where nazr was thrown out.kinda stupid though.short handed na nga Chicago gumanun pa sya.

Great game so far!

nandito pa lang sa part na to yung sa btv
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)