Author Topic: NBA 2012-2013 Season  (Read 869101 times)

Offline Ninja Assasin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #8070 on: May 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM »
Ayaw ni stern ng pacers-spurs.....

Si Stern ang may ayaw. Hindi si Vince Mcmahon ;D NBA yan, hindi yan WWE ;D
Patience is a Virtue; Learning Process; Good Companion; Walk and Talk:)

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #8071 on: May 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM »
be mature and don't come off as an a-hole, man.

WOW. Maybe you're the one who needs to be mature. If you're pro-homo, eh di make your own jokes. It's a free country. I don't see forum rules saying "be mature. no homo jokes."

***to add, I have lots of gay friends and my brother's even gay. LOL. I make homo jokes all the time and they're mature enough to know it's a joke. Ikaw yata kelangan mag-adjust bro. ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM by the_w0rks »

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8072 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:03 PM »
Hihi.. Mang mamama na yung Indiana sa Game 3, naku po, nangangamoy upset 'to. Hirap kaya i coach ng team ng miami hindi balanse, magaling lang talaga si Spoelstra. Kahit alin team pumasok ayos lang. This is what NBA is all about. Great plays, both in offense and Defense. (For the ECF) (WCF lucky lang Memphis, injury si Westbrook kaya sila nakapasok, not worthy)

I beg to disagree. It may have changed the outcome but we will never know. Memphis is a very good team. They were only behind the Thunder by a couple of games in the regular season. If we are going to take your analogy that a key player from the opposing team is injured they are not worthy then the Spurs should also not worthy when they faced the Lakers with Kobe out or David Lee out in GSW. (both all-stars this year)
That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline Ninja Assasin

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8073 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:05 PM »
eto fave play ko today:

tsk pano na kung anjan pa si granger, lupit na ni george. konting laki na lang ng katawan. LBJ na rin yan.. bata pa e. Sana ma keep ng Indiana, o baka ma offeran ng LAL. hihi.. Abangan..

Offline Ninja Assasin

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8074 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:13 PM »
I beg to disagree. It may have changed the outcome but we will never know. Memphis is a very good team. They were only behind the Thunder by a couple of games in the regular season. If we are going to take your analogy that a key player from the opposing team is injured they are not worthy then the Spurs should also not worthy when they faced the Lakers with Kobe out or David Lee out in GSW. (both all-stars this year)

sa lakers si kobe lang nawala, tsaka alam nmn nating walang chemistry yung team nila, makapasok nga sa play offs kailangan pa ng tulong ng refs. tsaka puro Superstar player nila. Dwight Howard,Steve Nash, Meta World Peace, Pau Gasol each player can lift a team to the finals.. tsaka bench nila sobrang lalim. I know i'm hurting someones feelings when i wrote that down, Sorry po.

Pero yung GSW hehe.. nilaro lang yun ng SAS.. kung Cleveland nga na prime ni LBJ 4-0 asa ka pa nmn sa David Lee..hehe

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8075 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:24 PM »
sa lakers si kobe lang nawala, tsaka alam nmn nating walang chemistry yung team nila, makapasok nga sa play offs kailangan pa ng tulong ng refs. tsaka puro Superstar player nila. Dwight Howard,Steve Nash, Meta World Peace, Pau Gasol each player can lift a team to the finals.. tsaka bench nila sobrang lalim. I know i'm hurting someones feelings when i wrote that down, Sorry po.

Pero yung GSW hehe.. nilaro lang yun ng SAS.. kung Cleveland nga na prime ni LBJ 4-0 asa ka pa nmn sa David Lee..hehe

Still those are key players that are missing. And not long ago (2011) Memphis beat the Spurs with an injured Rudy Gay. And they brought the Thunder to a game 7. I think OKC was really hurt with the Harden trade as well as the loss of Westbrook. Martin was a no-show and Fisher was the only one who showed balls not named Durant. Don't get me wrong... I like the Thunder, Spurs, Grizzlies and will root for the team that comes out of the West.

Offline Ninja Assasin

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8076 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:29 PM »
OK 2011, many has changed then!! hindi na po ako makikipagtalo.. :)

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8077 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:35 PM »
OK 2011, many has changed then!! hindi na po ako makikipagtalo.. :)

Basketball is one good source of FUN argument lalo na sa inuman. (Unlike Religion, Politics, Sexuality). Peace!!!

Offline Ninja Assasin

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8078 on: May 25, 2013 at 01:40 PM »
haha.. this is the best thing to argue about, Basketball!!
I'm a basketball fan, i will root for any team that's playing good in the NBA,
pero pag PBA GO ALASKA ACES!!! ;D

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • If isn't sony, it ain't worth it
  • Liked:
« Reply #8079 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:29 PM »
George prng tmac

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #8080 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:34 PM »
WOW. Maybe you're the one who needs to be mature. If you're pro-homo, eh di make your own jokes. It's a free country. I don't see forum rules saying "be mature. no homo jokes."

***to add, I have lots of gay friends and my brother's even gay. LOL. I make homo jokes all the time and they're mature enough to know it's a joke. Ikaw yata kelangan mag-adjust bro. ;)

you're the one making the gay jokes about a gay NBA player and i'm the one who's immature? i think you have a warped sense of maturity.

just because you have gay friends and a gay brother automatically gives you a free pass to insult people? yeah. very mature.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 at 02:47 PM by leomarley »

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8081 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:37 PM »
Nice!! Gusto ko may nagaaway sa thread....

Offline bunnygod

• Trade Count: (+155)
  • DVD Guru
  • lay down thy raincoat and groove!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #8082 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:38 PM »
from start to finish, i was proud to fall...

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8083 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:38 PM »
Si Stern ang may ayaw. Hindi si Vince Mcmahon ;D NBA yan, hindi yan WWE ;D

Ngek!! Asa ka pa...hihihi

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8084 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:39 PM »
T
PG > T-Mac
Tmac dunk over bradley > pg dunk over birdman

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #8085 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:45 PM »
I didnt watch the game but 2 TOs in crunch time is a sign of a choker.. Buti na lang its only game 2, sure babawi yan si king james..

Go Spurs..
The Pats way...

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8086 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:50 PM »
you're the one making the gay jokes about a gay NBA player and i'm the one who's immature? i think you have a warped sense of maturity.

just drop it already. clearly, you're oversensitive. harping on a non-issue. sorry if apektado ka. all the more applicable nga yung gay joke kasi, exactly, gay si Jason Collins. Ikaw lang oversensitive. Maybe try to look up the definition of "joke". :)

back on topic:

what was with that D-wade hit on Stephenson pala? Although Stephenson tried to sell the hit, Wade's act didn't seem like a natural basketball move. He jumped near half-court and connected with an elbow to Stephenson's head.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8087 on: May 25, 2013 at 02:58 PM »
T Tmac dunk over bradley > pg dunk over birdman

pero ito fave ko na Tmac dunk...attempt

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8088 on: May 25, 2013 at 05:44 PM »
just drop it already. clearly, you're oversensitive. harping on a non-issue. sorry if apektado ka. all the more applicable nga yung gay joke kasi, exactly, gay si Jason Collins. Ikaw lang oversensitive. Maybe try to look up the definition of "joke". :)

back on topic:

what was with that D-wade hit on Stephenson pala? Although Stephenson tried to sell the hit, Wade's act didn't seem like a natural basketball move. He jumped near half-court and connected with an elbow to Stephenson's head.

wow. you ask me to drop it yet you continue to berate me. mind you, i did not insult you so you calling me oversensitive is uncalled for. i only told you that your joke was made in bad taste specially since most people have moved on already and here you are still not over it. and i'm the one who needs to adjust? ok this is my last reply regarding your joke. i have nothing against you just to be clear.

Offline mattia

• Trade Count: (+165)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8089 on: May 25, 2013 at 05:59 PM »
Damn :)  Great adjustment by Vogel.  And what a great series this has turned out to be.  Mind you, Miami could've been down 0-2 if not for that winning layup by Lebron in Game 1.  That's how close this series is.  I actually underestimated Indiana's capacity to make adjustments. 

Shot of the night was that wicked dunk of George over Birdman.  And he did shake off LBJ right?  Damn that Paul George.  Parang T Mac ang galaw eh.

Sayang, lost the odds game but actually won the O/U ;D.  I'm still up for the week.  Sayang coz akala ko makakakubra na ako ( on Monday ) ng malaki had I won the odds kanina.  Naamoy ko na yun bagong Lebron shoes ko sayang talaga... 

Indiana is indeed a very solid team.  Talked to my friend, an ex-PBA top PG and ex-UAAP coach and he said, "pre, watch out for that pacers.  hirap dyan ang Miami because of its height.  delikado Miami dyan.."  OK Coach.  You know better.  Hahaha. 

Miami's turn to adjust in Game 3.  I'm still going Miami. Sana 7 games kasi ang ganda ng mga laban eh.  But for this odds game, I'm thinking on going Indiana all the way.  I remember the last time I won in this odds game where I placed my bet on the other team was in the Detroit Lakers Finals where Detroit won.  I rooted for the Lakers but put my money on Detroit. So, delikado talaga Miami ngayon hahahaha...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 at 06:07 PM by mattia »

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8090 on: May 25, 2013 at 06:05 PM »
George prng tmac

yeah, akala ko ako lang nakapuna. yun batang TMAc ha hahaha. 

Pati mag free throw T Mac

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8091 on: May 25, 2013 at 06:09 PM »

back on topic:

That's a Tony Jaa Ong Bak move by D Wade.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: NBA 2012-2013 Season
« Reply #8092 on: May 25, 2013 at 07:27 PM »
wow. you ask me to drop it yet you continue to berate me. mind you, i did not insult you so you calling me oversensitive is uncalled for. i only told you that your joke was made in bad taste specially since most people have moved on already and here you are still not over it. and i'm the one who needs to adjust? ok this is my last reply regarding your joke. i have nothing against you just to be clear.
You called me an a-hole. Dont play the saint card on me. O0

And great that you'll finally stop harping about the joke. But one last time, just to try to get the message to you - it was a joke. I dont see any rule prohibiting gay jokes. It wasnt even an attack on Collins or gay people. Susmaryosep kung makareact akala mo naman yun na yung most extreme Collins joke na nabasa mo. :)

Back to regular programming na. Pasensiya na guys ha. Bawal pala gay jokes dito and/or any allusion to Collins being gay. I wasnt informed. O:-)

Didnt intend to derail the topic of NBA Basketball to an LBGT discussion. Some people just need to take a chillpill. Hahaha

On topic:

For sure Lebron will want to redeem himself from his mistakes today. From hero in game 1 to zero in game 2. Should be a dogfight...or a lopsided win by the Heat if Wade and Bron finally have breakout games.

Btw, bro mattia, so natalo ka? Hahaha;D

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8093 on: May 25, 2013 at 07:38 PM »

On topic:

For sure Lebron will want to redeem himself from his mistakes today. From hero in game 1 to zero in game 2. Should be a dogfight...or a lopsided win by the Heat if Wade and Bron finally have breakout games.

Btw, bro mattia, so natalo ka? Hahaha;D

Tabla actually coz I bet on Miami -7 and Over.  Talo Miami. Panalo Over. So tabla.  Up pa ako for the week because of last game where I bet Over.  Weekly naman ang kubrahan every Monday.  Ayoko na tayaan yun Spurs Mem di ko feel eh.  Besides, na rehab na ako dyan.  For fun na lang.

Offline mattia

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8094 on: May 25, 2013 at 07:46 PM »
^ On LBJ's crucial errors, credit to Indiana's defense.  Huli nila yun play.  Na check nila si Lebron.  Galing!!  As i said, Miami's turn to adjust.  That's basketball.  It's a game of adjustments.  And sabi nga nung isang coach, it's a game of errors.  Hanapan lang yan ng errors nung magkabilang team, then you capitalize. 

====

That LBJ pass to Miller for a three to end the 1st half ( or 3rd? ) was awesome.  Did you see how strong LBJ can flip a pass?  Parang pitik pitik lang pero ang lakas.  I've never seen anyone that strong to flip passes like that.

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8095 on: May 25, 2013 at 08:07 PM »
You called me an a-hole. Dont play the saint card on me. O0

i didn't say you were an a-hole. i said don't come off as an a-hole. check my post.

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8096 on: May 25, 2013 at 08:14 PM »
^ On LBJ's crucial errors, credit to Indiana's defense.  Huli nila yun play.  Na check nila si Lebron.  Galing!!  As i said, Miami's turn to adjust.  That's basketball.  It's a game of adjustments.  And sabi nga nung isang coach, it's a game of errors.  Hanapan lang yan ng errors nung magkabilang team, then you capitalize. 

====

That LBJ pass to Miller for a three to end the 1st half ( or 3rd? ) was awesome.  Did you see how strong LBJ can flip a pass?  Parang pitik pitik lang pero ang lakas.  I've never seen anyone that strong to flip passes like that.

eh drive to the right side ginawa ni Lebron dun. Nagkaroon ng barricade of Pacer players! haha So tama si MJ kasi napigilan siya sa right side drive e? haha

@leomarley

let's talk basketball na lang. LGBT discussions are no fun, IMO. :)

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8097 on: May 25, 2013 at 08:19 PM »
@leomarley

let's talk basketball na lang. LGBT discussions are no fun, IMO. :)

i get what you mean. a joke is a joke. let's just call it water under the bridge. back to regular programming. ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 at 08:22 PM by leomarley »

Offline Gob_Loves_Sony

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8098 on: May 25, 2013 at 09:00 PM »
Trade n dapat granger next season...kuha sila ng veteran off the bench..kg!!

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8099 on: May 25, 2013 at 09:15 PM »
i agree. trade na lang si Granger. sya lng ayaw ko sa Pacers specially last year nung nagfe-feeling gangsta nung playoffs vs Miami.