Author Topic: PANNY 42VT30  (Read 135328 times)

Offline Allan_2180

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: PANNY 42VT30
« Reply #570 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM »
Accdg s cnet, black level of vt30 will almost be the same with st30 after 2000hrs of use(abt a year.),
magkakaiba n lng daw cla s color temp at white level.
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57362126-221/update-long-term-plasma-tv-tests-enter-second-year/?ttag=fbw
Panasonic 42ST30
Optoma HD33
PCH-A200
Yamaha Aventage A810
Wharfedale 9.6+9CM+9DFS
US Audio 512D

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #571 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM »
Accdg s cnet, black level of vt30 will almost be the same with st30 after 2000hrs of use(abt a year.),
magkakaiba n lng daw cla s color temp at white level.
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57362126-221/update-long-term-plasma-tv-tests-enter-second-year/?ttag=fbw
ilang units kaya ang na-test nila?
ninjababez online ..

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #572 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 01:54 AM »
Has anyone here bought 3rd party (cheaper) but good quality extra 3D glasses for their VT30 (or any 30 series Panasonic plasma).

Could you please inform the brand, the seller, the price and some feedback. Thank you.

Offline ninjababez®

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #573 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 02:19 AM »
Has anyone here bought 3rd party (cheaper) but good quality extra 3D glasses for their VT30 (or any 30 series Panasonic plasma).

Could you please inform the brand, the seller, the price and some feedback. Thank you.
after the pdvd xmas eb i can hook up with nerveblocker.  hiramin ko 3d  glasses nya :)
ninjababez online ..

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #574 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 08:43 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember Nerveblocker got many extra 3D glasses.  Yun ang unang tanong ni Wife.  Whenever her siblings and their families visit the house, nandun lahat ang tatays and kids sa HT.  So paano raw yon?  Pila-pila ng 2 people at a time only - parang joyride sa amusement park?  ;D

BTW, how do you watch 3D Jamy? 

Kailan nga pala ang Xmas party ng PDVD?

after the pdvd xmas eb i can hook up with nerveblocker.  hiramin ko 3d  glasses nya :)   
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2012 at 08:44 AM by Clondalkin »

Offline emvi_2000

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #575 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM »
Any news if there are stocks again of the 42 inch VT30? If none, what's the next best Plasma one can buy now?

Offline mak_mak

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #576 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM »
sir'

during 3d viewing ( THX mode at Game mode), the screen and images seems to flicker, which is not happening sa dynamic,normal and cinema mode... :o bakit po kaya ganun?
Focal Kanta N*2
Naim NAP 300 DR
Primaluna Dialogue Premium PreAmp

Offline ninjababez®

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #577 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM »
Oh yeah, I remember Nerveblocker got many extra 3D glasses.  Yun ang unang tanong ni Wife.  Whenever her siblings and their families visit the house, nandun lahat ang tatays and kids sa HT.  So paano raw yon?  Pila-pila ng 2 people at a time only - parang joyride sa amusement park?  ;D

BTW, how do you watch 3D Jamy? 

Kailan nga pala ang Xmas party ng PDVD?

xmas fartee is tomorrow bro ;D
i dont watch 3d bro ;D
ninjababez online ..

Offline delphinos2005

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #578 on: Nov 23, 2012 at 09:35 PM »
Hi Sirs,

Bluetooth capable na po ba ang VT30?

Can I use my LG Tone Bluetooth Headset with it?

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Wireless-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/dp/B0052YFYFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353677671&sr=8-1&keywords=lg+bluetooth+headset

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #579 on: Nov 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM »
SnS has delivered and set a 50VT30 at home.  SnS staff led by Jonjon were very patient and attentive as my Wife did her thing at the store - I dont know what exactly she did on the VT30 but lots of white she said - that she got tired of looking at white scenes and reverted to black Batman before sealing the deal.   ;D    Special thanks indeed to SnS and Vic for the pleasant buying experience.

Others may take this as a mere anecdote, but as far as I am concerned, you can actually find a good VT30 out there, out of the box.  If our unit develops DSE later, who knows?  But right now, Im definitely 60K poorer but at least twice that much happier.   Freakin awesome looking image quality!!! -my Wife said.  Keeps on sending me photos via iMessage since last night.  Kahit buksan nya lahat ng ilaw sa bedroom, ang liwanag ng image.

Dont waste this chance if the budget permits.    :)

The VT is like a beautiful baby.  They are cutest at 1-5 years old.   ;D

Now I really have to find someone who would rent me a Full 3DBD player during the Xmas Holidays - Im open to an equitable deal.  ;D

« Last Edit: Nov 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM by Clondalkin »

Offline revskie

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Collector
  • HD Junkie
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #580 on: Nov 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM »
Congrats for the early Christmas present!

Offline cnn

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #581 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 01:57 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Congrats on the new 50VT30 !!!!

Sana I get some extra cash to jump for the upgrade before christmas :)...

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #582 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 08:52 AM »
You should give this an earnest thought. 

I think you mentioned in a previous post that your room is rather small, but here in Tokyo, Im barely 2 meters away from a 50V2.   ;)  OVER-sizing is not a problem for the VT - just make sure the elevation of the TV is comfortable to your neck from where you normally sit.   Mas mahirap na problem if you realize after these limited stocks are gone that the 42 is rather small pala.   ;D

Sana I get some extra cash to jump for the upgrade before christmas :)...

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 605
« Reply #583 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 09:06 AM »
OVER-sizing is not a problem for the VT - just make sure the elevation of the TV is comfortable to your neck from where you normally sit.

I agree. 50"-55" is okay even at 1m away, in my experience. It fills your field of view better.

It might be tiring at first when your eyes still try to follow moving objects across the screen, but you'd likely get used to it after a while.

Offline cnn

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #584 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 09:18 AM »
You should give this an earnest thought. 

I think you mentioned in a previous post that your room is rather small, but here in Tokyo, Im barely 2 meters away from a 50V2.   ;)  OVER-sizing is not a problem for the VT - just make sure the elevation of the TV is comfortable to your neck from where you normally sit.   Mas mahirap na problem if you realize after these limited stocks are gone that the 42 is rather small pala.   ;D

Tama ka dyan sir...

Mine is just wishful thinking lang naman... Just in case some unexpected/expected excess cash comes in during the holidays :) and if the 50" is still available, I wouldn't mind upgrading, funds permitting of course :)

But I agree with you on the issue... Bigger is Better (in TV/Plasma units)

Cheers :D

Offline acepogs

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #585 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 01:58 PM »
hi sir, I have this tv bought 1st week of November, need lng po ng advice, this has only one 3.5 output for headphone, and balak ko kasi bumili ng ps3 this end of month, and I believe optical ang audio ouput at thru hdmi, I have this Logitech G51, meron xang 3x3.5mm for 5.1 channel and 1xrca L/R. ang concern ko analog ang G51 at digital ang ps3 at vt30 when comes to surround output. Do I need to purchase DAC that has  optical to 3x3.5mm para maging 5.1 (working ba 2?) or avr? or should I replace the speaker that is already compatible with these items. Pero gusto q sana ang gastusin ko nalng kung DAC below 2k, nasa 7k+ ang G51 thanks po. 

Offline ninjababez®

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #586 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 03:50 PM »
SnS has delivered and set a 50VT30 at home.  SnS staff led by Jonjon were very patient and attentive as my Wife did her thing at the store - I dont know what exactly she did on the VT30 but lots of white she said - that she got tired of looking at white scenes and reverted to black Batman before sealing the deal.   ;D    Special thanks indeed to SnS and Vic for the pleasant buying experience.

Others may take this as a mere anecdote, but as far as I am concerned, you can actually find a good VT30 out there, out of the box.  If our unit develops DSE later, who knows?  But right now, Im definitely 60K poorer but at least twice that much happier.   Freakin awesome looking image quality!!! -my Wife said.  Keeps on sending me photos via iMessage since last night.  Kahit buksan nya lahat ng ilaw sa bedroom, ang liwanag ng image.

Dont waste this chance if the budget permits.    :)

The VT is like a beautiful baby.  They are cutest at 1-5 years old.   ;D

Now I really have to find someone who would rent me a Full 3DBD player during the Xmas Holidays - Im open to an equitable deal.  ;D
CONGRATS BRO ALLAN!! :D
gusto mo dalhin ko xbox ko sa inyo... or wag na tayo maghanap ng greenblob..hahaha
ninjababez online ..

Offline DTNS

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #587 on: Nov 25, 2012 at 05:24 PM »
oks lang na wala nang stock ng 42VT30 sa SnS. hopefully, by the time nag 1-yr old na ang LG 42" ko, may pambili na ako ng pamalit nito. ;)  (ETA: April 2013)
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline Clondalkin

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #588 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:30 AM »
I personally wouldnt bother basta pumasa na sa Wife before she paid.  Kung lalabas later, then warranty issue.

Is it true that the supplied 3D glasses can only be charged via the TV's USB ports?  That's very inconvenient - sucks - oh well.  Wife's first 3D tester was Spiderman Half-SBS.  Ok naman daw, basta within the effective range ng IR signal (3.2m or around 11ft) - otherwise, it automatically switches to 2D.  Mas maganda sana kung Bluetooth para around 10m ang range, but thats for 2012 models - pero ang liit na ng 50 inches at 10m.   ;D - so puede na rin na 3 to 4m lang ang range ng 3D basta walang crosstalk.   ;D

gusto mo dalhin ko xbox ko sa inyo... or wag na tayo maghanap ng greenblob..hahaha
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM by Clondalkin »

Offline whatismyip

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #589 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM »
mga ka vt30, have you tried using youtube on viera connect? sakin wala sound ang mga videos and may nakalagay na caption na may problem sa software, do you guys experience this also?

Offline revskie

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Collector
  • HD Junkie
  • Liked:
« Reply #590 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM »
You tube is working OK with mine.  Na update mo na ba firmware mo?

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #591 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 12:26 PM »
mga ka vt30, have you tried using youtube on viera connect? sakin wala sound ang mga videos and may nakalagay na caption na may problem sa software, do you guys experience this also?
youtube is ok with my unit,may audio sya,although meron nakalagay na notice na some videos might not have sound pero so far lahat naman ng pinapanood ko meron audio,try updating the firmware or check if there's an update to your firmware

Offline whatismyip

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #592 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 01:33 PM »
You tube is working OK with mine.  Na update mo na ba firmware mo?

youtube is ok with my unit,may audio sya,although meron nakalagay na notice na some videos might not have sound pero so far lahat naman ng pinapanood ko meron audio,try updating the firmware or check if there's an update to your firmware

thanks for the response sir kakaupdate ko lang kahapon i tried playing some fliptop videos on youtube kaso walang sound na lumabas. also the gangnam style mtv on youtube wala din.. hahah i am trying to impress my nanay kaso wala sound hahah. btw anu po ba latest firmware ng vt30 natin? thanks

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #593 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 03:03 PM »
thanks for the response sir kakaupdate ko lang kahapon i tried playing some fliptop videos on youtube kaso walang sound na lumabas. also the gangnam style mtv on youtube wala din.. hahah i am trying to impress my nanay kaso wala sound hahah. btw anu po ba latest firmware ng vt30 natin? thanks

Software version : 2117-10000

Offline whatismyip

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #594 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 03:53 PM »
Software version : 2117-10000

ok sir i'll check my unit pagkauwi ko galing office. thanks

Offline ninjababez®

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #595 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 04:04 PM »
I personally wouldnt bother basta pumasa na sa Wife before she paid.  Kung lalabas later, then warranty issue.

Is it true that the supplied 3D glasses can only be charged via the TV's USB ports?  That's very inconvenient - sucks - oh well.  Wife's first 3D tester was Spiderman Half-SBS.  Ok naman daw, basta within the effective range ng IR signal (3.2m or around 11ft) - otherwise, it automatically switches to 2D.  Mas maganda sana kung Bluetooth para around 10m ang range, but thats for 2012 models - pero ang liit na ng 50 inches at 10m.   ;D - so puede na rin na 3 to 4m lang ang range ng 3D basta walang crosstalk.   ;D

ako man sa sinehan, pag 3d ang pinanonood at hindi sa imax moa.  dun ako 3 rows - 6 rows away from the screen.  anything farther is bad na! :)
ninjababez online ..

Offline mak_mak

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #596 on: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:33 PM »

mine is singing Loud and Clear sir,.. ;)
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM by mak_mak »
Focal Kanta N*2
Naim NAP 300 DR
Primaluna Dialogue Premium PreAmp

Offline whatismyip

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #597 on: Nov 27, 2012 at 08:58 AM »
mine is singing Loud and Clear sir,.. ;)

very nice sir.. i tried to test it last night kaso nawalan naman ako internet connection. hahah minalas ata. hope mamayang gabi meron na para matest ko ulit

Offline whatismyip

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #598 on: Nov 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM »
thanks for all the inputs guys may sound na youtube ko. heheh

just want to ask meron ba dito naka professional mode? and can you share your settings? including white balance heheh thanks

Offline Neon Tetra

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #599 on: Nov 30, 2012 at 05:55 PM »
Parang ang hirap maghanap ng ok na TV, kasi lahat may mga issues.

Ok na sana yung Panasonic VT30, pero may issue pala (yung green and pink blobs), kahit yung VT50 may issue pa rin (yung banding).

On the other hand, yung Samsung E550 (yung buzzing and screen shut-off issues) and E8000 (yung spontaneous spider cracks) may mga issues din.

Yung LED TVs may mga issues din, like flash-lighting effect, lack of screen uniformity, and side bleeding/clouding.

Yung konting issues naman, ay ang mamahal ng prices, like the Sony HX855 and Sony HX950.

Hayz.......