Author Topic: Suggestion for TX- DS575 AVR replacement/upgrade  (Read 454 times)

Offline pagalang

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Wazzap?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Suggestion for TX- DS575 AVR replacement/upgrade
« on: May 03, 2013 at 03:51 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of upgrading already my ONKYO TX-DS 575 AVR bought sometime year 2000.  Any suggestions on an affordable receiver to replace it with?

My speakers are B&W DM 3series (8ohms?) set, with a Ditton subwoofer.

Any suggestions? I've noticed everything almost now are 6.1, 7.1 and 6 ohms, I don't want to upgrade my speakers though. Will it make a difference? moreover, hope you could answer if there would be concerns regarding the watts of the speaker pairing with the Amp.  I recall there should be a good match and not really techie to know about it.

I'm more into movies and PS3 gaming if this could also help narrow down preferences.  thanks
Onkyo TX - 575
B&W DM305 / B&W DM302 / B&W CC3
Ditton CS100
Pioneer DVD / Kenwood CD /JVC VHS/ PS3

Offline blueboink17

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Suggestion for TX- DS575 AVR replacement/upgrade
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2013 at 03:30 AM »
Try reviewing some products on the net that appeals to you and read carefully the feedback then best is to go to a store. Yung mga pang-audio and video tulad ng listening in style, the listening room, jbl, dai-chi, etc.

sa the listening room meron dun receiver mura lang per0 di ko lang alam kung meron pa, check mo nlng din fb nila and inquire ka. Yamaha ata yun.

Share ko lang sa akin kasi nung bumili ako ng receiver ko sa sulit.com.ph lang ako tumingin then I doubled check the unit. Unit was in very good condition, napalanunan lang sa promo ng company nila and ilang buwan lang ginamit at ung nagbenta sa akin is working as a technical support from Onkyo hahaha. :) Yeah, my unit is an Onkyo running with 6ohms speakers Yamaha. Okay naman. :D

per0 nasa preferences mo pa rin yun kung ano ang magwowork sayo. Maraming maganda nagbebenta ng receiver sa marketplace section dito sa pdvd. Marami rin naman maganda i-audition at puntahan sa mga stores at marami rin pwede makita sa online posts. It's really up to you kung ano target mong brand and specifics na magsusuit sa receiver na gusto mong bilhin.
Greediness kills you! >=D