Author Topic: OLED TV  (Read 295453 times)

Offline DViant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 56
Re: OLED TV
« Reply #390 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 12:50 PM »
As of today

65-inch OLED65B6P - 144,000 (lowest historical price was 135,000 for a few days in September)
55-inch OLED55B6P - 84,000 (lowest historical price)

Forex: P49.xx = $1.00

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #391 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 06:38 PM »
As of today

65-inch OLED65B6P - 144,000 (lowest historical price was 135,000 for a few days in September)
55-inch OLED55B6P - 84,000 (lowest historical price)

Forex: P49.xx = $1.00
Wala na din daw stock yun older oled model. Kung meron man daw, same price din ni@new model.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #392 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 09:01 PM »
Wala na din daw stock yun older oled model. Kung meron man daw, same price din ni@new model.

Nelson, I do not follow. What's the older OLED model?

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #393 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 09:43 PM »
Nelson, I do not follow. What's the older OLED model?

The 2015 models. Normally a series or models go on sale before they relaese a newer version. With OLED TVs, parang wala ako napansin na ganun.

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #394 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 09:51 PM »
The 2015 models. Normally a series or models go on sale before they relaese a newer version. With OLED TVs, parang wala ako napansin na ganun.
Ah! The B6 is a 2016 model OLED. The B7 would be the 2017 model.

The weakening peso gives me no reason to wait for the 2017 model. For all I know the peso would be 60.xx to $1.00 by this time next year.

Another incentive is that the US price is more expensive than the PH price.

65-inch OLED65B6P on Amazon is $2,997
55-inch OLED55B6P on Amazon is $1,997

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #395 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 09:55 PM »
Ah! The B6 is a 2016 model OLED. The B7 would be the 2017 model.

The weakening peso gives me no reason to wait for the 2017 model. For all I know the peso would be 60.xx to $1.00 by this time next year.

Another incentive is that the US price is more expensive than the PH price.

65-inch OLED65B6P on Amazon is $2,997
55-inch OLED55B6P on Amazon is $1,997
You are right. And totoo napansin ko din, surprisingly mahal ang OLED sa US. Bakit nga kaya ano? Is it because premium product ang OLED?

Offline DTNS

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #396 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 10:12 PM »
You are right. And totoo napansin ko din, surprisingly mahal ang OLED sa US. Bakit nga kaya ano? Is it because premium product ang OLED?

kahit saang part ng mundo, mahal ang OLED TV. premium product talaga ang OLED.
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #397 on: Nov 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM »

TL;DR: Forex & weak demand are reasons why OLED is cheap in PH and expensive in the US.

Long version....

The consumer-friendly pricing has to do with OLED TVs being slow moving and it being bought by the distributor during a time when the peso was stronger.

There is a cost associated with storage and cost of money. So selling them fast means liquidity and not being lost to depreciation due to obsolescence.

From what I have been reading about OLED TVs it caters to the top 2% of the TV market. They make up over 50% of sets sold at the $2,000 and $3,000 mark.

LG admits to adding a $1,000 premium on OLED compared to the highest end, same sized LED TV.

Manufacturing process for OLED is not fault-free and are at the LCD and LED TVs manufacturing efficiency back 5 and 10 years ago. We the consumer are paying for manufacturing defects.

No one is competing with LG within the OLED market. Samsung, the largest display maker is steering clear of it but is rumored to introduce QLED by 2018 at the earliest.

The peso was at it's strongest at P45.74 = $1.00 before the PH election.

It nose dived after.

It weakened to P49.38 = $1.00 after the US election.

Today it was between P48.50-49.50.

So if you were to use the Pesos' strongest forex within this fiscal year and multiply it by today's Amazon price then you see how cheap the distributor got the TVs for. If you use today's forex on today's Amazon pricing then you will see how cheap it is to buy in PH rather than the US.

To think PH pricing is inclusive of 12% VAT while Amazon is before sales tax.

I expect it to surpass P50.00 before year's end unless remittances balances it out.

I believe pricing of OLED will go down further in Korean money but will be nullified by the weakened peso.

Exporters, BPO owners and migrant workers will be happy but overall it will be bad for us consumers as fuel is imported.

My wristwatch connoisseur friend mentioned that the watch shops are increasing pricing within this week.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2016 at 02:45 AM by DViant »

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #398 on: Nov 12, 2016 at 01:45 AM »
Angry Gamers Start Petition Against LG OLED TVs
John Archer Contributor
11/11/2016 @ 9:07AM 1,759 views
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2016/11/11/angry-gamers-start-petition-against-lg-oled-tvs/print/

With the Xbox One S, PS4 and hot-off-the-press PS4 Pro all now merrily outputting games in high dynamic range, you’d think the gaming world but be a happy place, full of gamers lapping up the wonder of HDR’s enhanced brightness and color on their shiny new 4K/HDR TVs. Unfortunately, however, it seems that for owners of LG’s OLED TVs the HDR gaming experience is causing more frustration than elation.

So upset are some owners of LG’s 2016 OLED TVs, in fact, that they’ve set up a petition designed to put pressure on LG to fix the HDR input lag problem that’s causing them so much trouble.

The LG OLED55B6 is one of the 2016 OLED TVs gamers want LG to improve. (Pic: LG Electronics)

Input lag, if you’re not familiar with it, is the time it takes for a TV to actually render pictures after receiving picture data at its inputs. This is critically important to serious gamers, since any delay in the picture appearing hands a competitive advantage to rival players in online matches.

The problems with LG’s OLED TVs stem from the fact that when they were launched earlier this year, LG (along with most other TV brands, to be fair) apparently hadn’t anticipated that HDR-capable games consoles might be coming out before the year was done. So while the OLED TVs can play HDR signals, they won’t let you play HDR and activate the TVs’ low input lag Game mode at the same time.

This means that when playing an HDR-enabled game, gamers on LG’s OLED TVs are having to contend with input lag figures as high as 68ms. That’s more than twice as high as I’d hope to see with a TV, and also nearly twice as high as the input lag you get when using the Game mode LG’s OLED TVs provide for use with non-HDR games.

The Sony PS4 Pro is now available – complete with HDR game support. (Pic: Sony PlayStation)

The exact input lag figures do vary slightly between different 2016 LG OLED TVs, but the bottom line is that their lack of an HDR Game setting means none of them get close to the sort of HDR input lag figures being achieved by, in particular, 2016 Panasonic and Samsung TVs.

Rubbing more salt into LG OLED TV owners’ wounds is the way that Samsung and Sony have both managed to introduce post-launch firmware updates to their 2016 TVs that improve their HDR input lag performances. Samsung’s update introduced a genuine HDR Game mode that reduced HDR input lag to less than 25ms, while just a few days ago – as reported here – Sony rolled out an update that halved the HDR input lag of its 2015 and 2016 HDR TVs.

The Sony update actually hasn’t gone as far as some game-loving Sony TV owners would like, but at least it’s proved that Sony has the will and, more importantly, the means to achieve some sort of retrospective HDR lag improvement.

The wording of the petition to get LG to find a solution to its OLED HDR lag woes actually references the Sony/Samsung situation specifically: “Loyal OLED owners, who have spent thousands of dollars on their top-of-the-line TVs, request that LG address [the HDR lag] issue as other competitors, such as Samsung and Sony, have already addressed it with firmware updates for their TVs.”

The Xbox One S was the first console with HDR support. (Pic: Microsoft)

Currently running on change.org, the petition is seeking 1000 signatures before it’s presented to LG Electronics. At the time of writing it had already racked up nearly 900 names, despite only being established five days ago.

The million dollar question in all this, of course, is whether it’s actually possible for LG to fix its OLED TV HDR input lag problem. I’ve approached LG myself about the issue in recent weeks, and received two determinedly vague responses. The first one went like this:

“HDR gaming is undoubtedly going to become more popular with an increase in console and title sales. LG are fully committed to delivering a wide range of HDR formats and choice throughout its OLED TV & LED TV ranges, and will continue to improve picture quality across all forms of content i.e. OTT, IPTV, Satellite and gaming consoles.”

After receiving this I pushed for something a bit more ‘on point’. But all I got was this: “At current, we are unable to confirm if HDR Game Mode will be coming to 2016 models.”

The only information of potential substance I’ve come across is a message from LG’s customer services to an LG OLED TV owner stating that an HDR Game update to 2016’s OLED TVs is not possible because it would require new hardware rather than just new software.

Experience suggests that replies from customer services operatives of most companies are notoriously unreliable, but this one does chime with my growing feeling that if LG could deliver an HDR Gaming mode to its OLED TVs in any way easily, it would have done so already.

I guess all OLED TV-owning gamers can hope for at this point is that the petition manages to inspire LG’s TV engineers to come up with a solution that they’re maybe not currently seeing. Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2016 at 01:47 AM by DViant »

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #399 on: Nov 12, 2016 at 01:54 AM »
https://www.cnet.com/news/lg-wallpaper-oled-tv-may-arrive-in-2017-leak-reveals/
LG wallpaper OLED TV may stick to your wall with a magnet

Leaked documents reveal a flexible TV -- just 1 mm thick -- that may go on sale in 2017, as well as sizes and model numbers for LG's other 2017 OLED TVs.

David Katzmaier mugshot
    by David Katzmaier
    November 10, 2016 12:15 PM PST
    @dkatzmaier

Want a TV thin and light enough to stick to the wall like a poster? You might not have to wait long.

A leak seems to indicate that LG could begin selling its futuristic "wallpaper" OLED (organic light-emitting diode) TV next year.

As reported by flatpanelshd, the website of the WiFi Alliance has revealed what appear be all of LG's new 2017 OLED TVs. The information, as of press time still available on the Alliance's site, consists chiefly of model numbers and Wi-Fi certification dates.

When asked to confirm the information LG's Director of New Product Development Tim Alessi said "We are not going to comment on 2017 product plans right now, and we won't comment on a speculative article based on Wi-Fi certifications." He added that "a number of things" in the flatpanelshd report were inaccurate, but would not specify any.
Throw it against the wall, hope it sticks

OLED technology delivers the best picture quality we've ever tested, but it's also uniquely thin and flexible, allowing some unusual form factors. In its concept form first revealed last year, the wallpaper TV weighs 1.9 kilograms and is less than a millimeter thick. Thanks to a magnetic mat it can be stuck to a wall like a poster. To remove the display from the wall, you peel the screen off the mat.

I saw and actually handled a couple of concept wallpaper TVs during a trip to LG's facilities in Korea last year. It's pretty incredible, and flexible enough to bend along a gentle curve, similar to the curved OLED video walls the company has shown previously. I've always been skeptical about its real-world applications -- wall-mounted TVs seem thin enough already, with little need to move them around -- but it sure looks cool.

Speaking with LG's representatives at the time, they said the intention was to make the wallpaper TV marketable, as soon as they could overcome hurdles like how to integrate connections and a power supply. Those hurdles hardly seem insurmountable.

Like all leaks this one should be taken with a grain of salt, but based on LG's current lineup of OLED TVs, those leaked model numbers seem entirely plausible to me. All of the current sets, such as OLED65B6P, follow the naming convention of OLED[screen size][letter designation]6, where "6" denotes a 2016 model. All of the leaked model numbers follow suit, with a "7" instead, which could easily denote a 2017 TV. Here they are.

Leaked 2017 LG OLED TVs

Model number    Size    Best guess
OLED55B7    55-inch    Entry-level flat OLED, successor to the current B6
OLED65B7    65-inch    
OLED55C7    55-inch    Sole curved OLED, successor to the current C6
OLED65C7    65-inch    
OLED55E7    55-inch    Step-up flat OLED, successor to the current E6
OLED65E7    65-inch    
OLED65G7    65-inch    Step-up flat OLED, successor to the current G6
OLED77G7    77-inch    
OLED65W7    65-inch    All-new "Wallpaper" OLED
OLED77W7    77-inch    

I agree with all of those best guesses above, which first appeared in the flatpanelhd article, including the speculation that the "W" in the model number of the final TV could easily indicate "wallpaper." LG's stated intention to bring wallpaper OLED TV technology to market soon seems to corroborate the guess.

I'm not going to venture any more speculation at this point, except to take a stab at the pricing of the 65-inch "wallpaper" set: $10,000.

I do expect to find out more shortly before the 2017 CES in Las Vegas.

In the meantime, here's the most popular video from my coverage of last year's CES, showing another concept OLED display -- one that can be rolled up like a newspaper. 2018, maybe?

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 603
« Reply #400 on: Nov 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM »
This means that when playing an HDR-enabled game, gamers on LG’s OLED TVs are having to contend with input lag figures as high as 68ms. That’s more than twice as high as I’d hope to see with a TV, and also nearly twice as high as the input lag you get when using the Game mode LG’s OLED TVs provide for use with non-HDR games.

LG's LCD TVs get similar lag levels when running in HDR. Maybe they'd need to move to a different video processor. Sony isn't doing much better (they're also in the 60 ms region except for some isolated models).
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2016 at 10:28 AM by Stagea »

Offline mhacman

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 129
« Reply #401 on: Nov 12, 2016 at 12:09 PM »
Angry Gamers Start Petition Against LG OLED TVs
John Archer Contributor
11/11/2016 @ 9:07AM 1,759 views
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2016/11/11/angry-gamers-start-petition-against-lg-oled-tvs/print/

I guess all OLED TV-owning gamers can hope for at this point is that the petition manages to inspire LG’s TV engineers to come up with a solution that they’re maybe not currently seeing. Fingers crossed.

new challenges raised = better technology for the future.  what's depressing is that they didn't think about it ahead...

Offline turismo1997

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 253
« Reply #402 on: Nov 13, 2016 at 07:22 PM »
good read. I saw b6 earlier and is planning to get one once i have the mullah.

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #403 on: Nov 13, 2016 at 11:43 PM »
new challenges raised = better technology for the future.  what's depressing is that they didn't think about it ahead...
Di lang sa oled problema yan. Even sa Ks7000 ko pag hdr+ yung gamitin kong viewing mode mataas yung input lag and halatang halata. Wala bang gaming mode sa LG oled tvs?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #404 on: Nov 14, 2016 at 07:20 PM »
Received my 65B6P today.

It was manufactured 08-2016 in Vietnam.

It was in storage for 3 months.

I wonder how long it takes for a 55B6P to get sold.

After my initial setup and first power down I was prompted to install 04.30.40 software update (firmware).

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #405 on: Nov 14, 2016 at 07:34 PM »
Received my 65B6P today.

It was manufactured 08-2016 in Vietnam.

It was in storage for 3 months.

I wonder how long it takes for a 55B6P to get sold.

After my initial setup and first power down I was prompted to install 04.30.40 software update (firmware).
Huwaw ! Congrats! Price and review naman sir!!!!

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #406 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM »
Huwaw ! Congrats! Price and review naman sir!!!!

Hi Nelson,

Will be giving a review as piece meal so it doesnt end up being heavy reading.

These are the youtube videos that greatly influenced my purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8c86HOBAD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4_7zaaOvaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8O3sUH7xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xj_MOLGkOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsXDz-TcPc0 < reviewed is the highest end LG G6 OLED TV but he  makes some valid points on OLED in general

These video covers about 95% of what I would have repeated in writing.

I hate Motion interpolation (LG TruMotion) so I had to dig really deep into the menu and turn it OFF. Thankfully it made viewing more film-like how the TV and movie makers intend it to look like. The first video mentioned it what it was and where I can find it. I couldnt explain it enough to do a google search.

Reasons why I bought this TV:

0) I got a NES Classic mini and wanted to simulate how it would have looked like playing on the largest CRT ever made, a 61-inch 1991 Mitsubishi.

1) I consume media on a 27-inch, 9.7-inch, 5.7-inch and 4.7-inch screen size.

2) AMOLED screen of my Nexus 6P has black blacks

3) Prices of TVs and by extension OLEDs have gone down. Our 2006 32-inch Samsung TV was bought for P59,000.

4) Weakening peso from a strong P45.xx before May elections to today's P49.xx. I expect it weaken further to P60.xx next year. A friend mentioned price increase of watches will take into effect before November. I would assume this applies to all imports.

5) Price of the B6 65" and 55" OLEDs in Manila are cheaper than Amazon.

6) 55" vs 65": Per BHPhoto.com the most numerous of model size for 4K TV with or without 3D, flat or curved is 65" followed by 55" and then 60". Unlike Amazon, BH caters to photogs and video people who care about image quality.

7) Why flat? LG USA stated that their top end OLED TV are flat because customers prefer it over curved and curved design has issues with the viewing experience.

8) Why no 3d? The final spec of 4K blu ray excludes 4K 3d content.

9) Netflix 4K has been available since January in the Philippines.

10) Youtube 4K is available.

11) 4K blu ray player in a video console (Xbox One S) is available since August.

12) 4K satellite is available now but you need a satellite dish and know what you are doing.

13) Built-in ISDB-T tuner is available for all new TVs sold since 2015.

I called about 50 salesmen for pricing. Anyone looking for a deal I can give you 4 numbers who are aggressive in their offers.

Why not one? Because pricing of these items changes over time so the price I got last week may be lower by the time you buy yours.

I was surprised to see the remote included was for the higher end E6 and G6 models.

It's the larger remote pictured on the right. The one one the left is the LG AN-SP700.

Other countries that has the B6 get the more plasticy remote below as featured on the first youtube link.

webOS 3.0

The OS is OK but I worry that LG will never update it to webOS 4.0. Abandoning it after a year or two.

It only reads NTFS and FAT formated USB drives.

I would have preferred it be Android TV as I am somewhat more certain Google will update it.

LG's strengths is in its manufacturing hardware. I dont have much faith in its software.

I am thankful there are set top boxes like NVidia Shield and Chromecast Ultra if ever LG does abandon my TV.
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2016 at 01:01 PM by DViant »

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #407 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 12:12 PM »
Could anyone suggest a router or switch to stream 4K from my NAS?

When streaming Youtube 4K and Netflix 4K it plays properly.

When I play 4K (100GB at 108Mbps) or 1080p files from my NAS to the LG webOS 3.0 TV's built-in video player it chokes.

When I stream 1080p and 4K through WiFi to my 2012 iMac Core i7 it doesn't stutter.

This is is what I have right now arranged this way.

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #408 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 12:25 PM »

This is the top half of the TV. It is thinner than my iPhone 6s.

A critique i have with LG is that they did not follow Samsung's One Connect Box like the one below.

Advantages are as follows

1) Easier connecting cables to the TV as you dont have to reach behind the TV

2) You can upgrade your input & output easily when technology changes. Everyone's moving to Thunderbolt 3.

3) It would allow an even slimmer TV at less than 7mm if you also separate the speaker and power supply as well. The top end LG G6 is 2.57mm thick.
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2016 at 12:56 PM by DViant »

Offline turismo1997

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #409 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 02:13 PM »
Sir dviant can you please pm me those 4 numbers and the one where you got it and price. Tnx.

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #410 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 02:28 PM »
Sir dviant can you please pm me those 4 numbers and the one where you got it and price. Tnx.
Sent.

Before contacting them check olx for the lowest price then use that as your counter offer.

Some of salesmen are flexible when it comes to taxes hence my getting from the first number listed.

Offline turismo1997

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #411 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 03:25 PM »
Sent.

Before contacting them check olx for the lowest price then use that as your counter offer.

Some of salesmen are flexible when it comes to taxes hence my getting from the first number listed.

Thanks again Sir Dviant.

Offline mhacman

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 129
« Reply #412 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 03:29 PM »
congratz, sir!  another LG B6 OLED TV owner to share his experience.. =))

I could have bought one in September 2016... but opted to be in waiting mode for it's price to establish in P60K mark... LOL!

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #413 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 03:56 PM »
Thanks for the info and review! That would really help a lot of us in considering the OLED TV. Budget na lang. Hehe!

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #414 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 04:07 PM »
congratz, sir!  another LG B6 OLED TV owner to share his experience.. =))

I could have bought one in September 2016... but opted to be in waiting mode for it's price to establish in P60K mark... LOL!

Before I considered OLED I was looking at leomarley's 49-inch Sony 4K TV for 26k.

Sadly I didnt respond on time. Ang ganda ng offer niya.

I was gonna use it until Samsung starts selling OLED TVs then buy a LG at price points similar to today's LED TVs.

Then nanalo si Trump.

Peso tumbled further by nearly two peso to 49.xx.

So I worry that OLED prices will never go down to 60k kasi that'll be $1,000 by next year.

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #415 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 04:09 PM »
Thanks for the info and review! That would really help a lot of us in considering the OLED TV. Budget na lang. Hehe!

You're very kind. First draft yun. ;)

OLED Owners: Check Netflix's Tales of Light. I'm a nature photographer and I am amazed by how beautiful the photos are.

Wish I could travel to these really far flung places.

Offline backdraft

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #416 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 04:33 PM »
boss dviant please pm the 4 numbers of the salesmans. thanks sir.

Offline Jbertz24

• Apprentice
  • I'm new here! Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #417 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 05:13 PM »
Sir kindly PM din po yung numbers nung salesmen. Thanks!  O0

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
« Reply #418 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 05:58 PM »
sent to jbertz and backdraft.

tbh i should get a comission from these sales. lol

Offline pits101

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #419 on: Nov 15, 2016 at 09:09 PM »
nice!  can you please pm me contact numbers of saleman. Have you tried playing 720 , avi shows?