DVD Forum > DVD-ROM & DVD Backup

help on PC

(1/8) > >>

gob:
hi, my cousin just bought a new pc, with all updated specs.  from p4, video card, harddrive, cdrw drive, memory to asus mother board.

the problem is i notice when he's using it for playing games like nba live 2004.  there's a bit slow movement in graphics.  but its doing fine.  its just you can still see the difference when playing to his pc and ps2.  specially when he installed the hitman: contracts "ang bagal talaga" :o.  should he update something like video drivers?

if i may ask what would you recommend specs for pc that is not only best for HT setup but also best for gaming purposes? like in computer cafe's and network gaming.

johndoe:
anong video card nito? try muna downloading nvidiafx drivers..

Bimmer535d:
What is your videocard? is it a 64-bit?

just buy a new videocard. u wont go wrong with ATI Radeon 9800Pro or X800 Pro. Both are available at your local PC store.

the videocard probably cant keep up with graphic tasks.

gob:
forgot the brand but its a 64 bit video card.  how much bit this ATI radeon 9800pro and x800 pro have?

thanks for the tips!

Bimmer535d:
The ATI Radeon X800 Pro is only 27K. ATI Radeon 9800pro [I think the current price is ~18K (full package)] is what i'm using coz im waiting for the ATI Radeon X800 XT prices to go down [currently at 45K].

Good luck ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version